Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:11 pm
"Alright alright I'm coming" Emmett said, a bit reluctantly. Rose laughed "Alright what are we waiting for? Let's go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:32 pm
"We'll take the Jeep, we're going to need a lot of room!" Said Alice loudly.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:24 pm
"Come on you guys!" Rose whined, already in the jeep. Emmett laughed and got into the jeep next to his wife. "Calm down Rose" he laughed. "I can't wait to shop for baby clothes. Bella your babies are going to be spoiled" Rose said, when Bella got into the car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:02 pm
Alice piled in behind them with her enormous wallet in hand. "Yes they will." With a family like theirs, what kind of member of it couldn't be?  

Mystifying Social Disease

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:42 pm
"As long as they don't turn into a brat, that's fine by me," Bella smiled. If she had married into any other family, she knew that her children wouldn't be even half as blessed. She snuggled into Edward and sighed sadly. "I don't wanna be fat."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:08 pm
"You'll look fine during the pregnancy. We'll get you the best maternity clothes" Rose said. "And they won't be brats, spoiled yes, brats no" Rose said.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:49 pm
"Good then. I don't want them to be mean to other kids. That'd be sad. I - I know how hard it is to be picked on." Bella's elementary years hadn't been anything pleasant. "Look, I saw this lady the other day who was only having one kid and she was huge!! In six months, I probably won't even be able to get up the stairs!" It was half funny, but half embarrassing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:09 pm
"Well then we can help you" Emmett said. "And they won't be mean to other kids, they will be wonderful kids, kind and curtious and everything else" Rosalie promised.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:22 pm
"Maybe I should just live upstairs... or somewhere close to Carlisle, so he can work on me easily when the baby is due," Bella said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:13 pm
Alice rolled her eyes. "We could get you to Carlisle faster than any car, so don't even worry about it, besides, I don't Eddie will let us leave you alone now." She laughed. "It'll be interesting, seeing the children, they'll be half vampire." Said Jasper more thoughtfully.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:56 pm
"Do you think they will age faster than most children?" Rosalie asked thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:07 pm
Carlisle watched them drive away and pondered the future of his family thoughtfully. What was happening was a miracle, but he still had to wonder how it had happened. Rose and Emmett hadn't ever...well... gotten pregnant. He paced around his study and looked up at the pictures on the wall. At least there would children to carry on the family name, though he wasn't sure if the children would be immortal as half-vampires. And then a devastating thought struck him: what if they weren't? If they died, he was sure Edward would a little to.  

Mystifying Social Disease

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:26 am
"No I don't think so, I think they'll just stop aging after a while, probably they will appear younger than Bella though, when she gets changed Edward." She said his name harshly, as a reminder of what was to come after she was changed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:44 am
Bella giggled. "Well, I think they may age slower," she said thoughtfully. "We'll find out soon. Maybe you should just change me Alice... Eddie's being so stubborn." She playfully glared up at him. She knew how reluctant he was to change her, but it was becoming more of a necessity now.  

6vampire6mistress6

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:31 pm
"I'm getting that feelings more and more myself." She said quietly, so only the vampires could hear her. Edward shot her a death glare and growled menacingly. Jasper growled back. You know Edward, if you don't do it I will......soon.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff