Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [Joel's Diary]
Envy: It runs in the Family (Spoilers. :3)(Now Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Count!
+1
100%
 100%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 12

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:39 am
A bunch of things happened in quick susession around Erin. First, she heard a blaring noise, which stopped almost as soon as it had begun, a man joined Enigma below, and she felt someone behind her. She turned, only to see him struck down by a chain that had come from Enigma's drection. Suprisingly, it was the same boy she'd seen on the tv, rampaging. He whispered something in the moment he was struck, but it had been too faint for Erin to hear. Now he was back on his feet, tearing the chain from him as soon as the noises started again. The man down below with Enigma called to him, and he responded. Fear was getting the better of Erin, but she shook it off, prepared for a fight. "Enigma, are you okay?" she shouted down, still facing the boy before her. It looked like she might have some use for the powers forced upon her after all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:19 am
*huff... huff...*

"Wh-what the? More of them?" Enigma gasp as his chain came back to it's original length... Another sound from that damn gadget of his summoned more monsters... The b*****d was walking away from him, a sinister on his face as he gave a signal to the boy above the building...

"Enigma, are you ok?" Erin shouted at him... Enigma looked up to see she was fine, although he decipher something from her eyes... Fear? no.. it was worry... It was the first time he felt someone worry about him and for some reason... he felt happy...

But the growling of multiple chiropterans snapped him off from his reverie and Enigma wearingly stood up... He grabbed the vial and poured the last of it's contents into the blade of his scythe and threw the vial away...

And as one...

The hordes of monsters started coming to him... He summoned the last of his remaining strength to do one last move...

"From the four directions of the world... hear my call... Your master now needs thy help..." Enigma chanted as one by one... 3 persons who like him appeared and positioned themselves on the four side of the monsters...

"Heh... Don't underestimate... A former RED Shield operative" the four them said the same words as they slashed through the column of monsters... creating a bright cross sign in the middle of the horde...

"Ka-kaede... N-ninpo... 4-way shadow split" Enigma whispered as he fell down to the ground... slowly succumbing to a dark and dreamy world... Not realizing that the man was still observing him... as well as his mistress... who was watching at him with great interest... her eyes blood red...  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Sin Of Spite

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:11 pm
Rage continued to bleed, not even bothering to move as his wounds healed... It would seem that Enigma had knocked himself unconcious, and so his task had been completed... He straightened up, that fierce glance leaving his eyes as they slowly returned to sapphire. "... Tell him that I do not wish to fight... Only to live. Only to be alowed to exist... After he took... Everything from me." With this weak cry from his humaine self, he turned from the woman before him, staring down at what blood he had spilled as it started to darken to a crimson color. "... I'm only human... If even half of that. Please forgive my transgressions." With that, his eyes dulled to crimson once again and he slowly started to walk away... His right cheek held a tiny stream of water on it... He was hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:30 am
After the boy had left, his last word echoed inside Erin's head. "It seems that no matter our different side of battle, we all share a fate that none of us wished for." she said, and turned, watching in horrific fear as the chiropterans were closingin on Enigma. But at that moment, three people appeared to guard him. Though where they came from was a mystery. They hacked away at the monsters, creating a shape in the middle of the chaos. As Enigma was fading, he said something, and waves of energy came from seemingly nowhere, knocking out all of the chiropterans, who simply fell apart. But Erin's sights were on Enigma. He was collapsing, just as he was about to hit the ground, Erin was there, holding him up. "Wow, what a technique." She complimented the now uncoincious boy. There was nothing left of the monsters, and Erin helped lay Enigma down, brushing his hair from his face.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:20 am
He was sitting on one of the branches of that tree... Watching the pink petals softly float down to the ground... He felt a tear roll down his cheek... Recalling that incident earlier...

"b*****d... How could you do that to them?" The girl asked him, as the boy rubbed his sore cheek... It was 3 days since the massacre and it was a surprise the girl had the guts to face him now...

"You know what? Your a monster... You deserved to be killed like the rest of your kind who you've hunted down... They were just innocent people... Why did you have to kill them all? b*****d!" The blue haired girl shouted at him, tears running down her face as she left their favorite spot... Enigma just stood there, still dazed at the slap she'd given him...

Enigma slowly woke up... His eyes blurry as he tried to focus them... He noticed he was back in his apartment... But how the heck did he arrived here? The last he remembered was someone grabbing him just before he collapsed...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:11 am
They were back at Enigma's place, with him, still out, on the couch. There wasn't much to do after Erin had brought him home except to watch the after-fact coverage of the nightmarish scene of death and destruction. But while she watched, her mind was still in replay. No matter what the boy had done earlier, it was clear now that the life he lived was beyond his own control. Like the hands of fate, cruelly twisting their destinies. "After he took... everything from me" It seemed only too similar to her own truth, that she was never free, even when she thought she'd been- until she was of no more use to them, whoever had started the whole thing. Erin lay her head in her hands, fingers lacing through her bangs.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:21 am
"I'm back home? but how?" Enigma thought as his eyes focused on a girl twirling her hair... For a moment, he froze, thinking IT was that girl. But when he saw her familiar white ribbon, he sighed and tried to get up.

"Umm... Erin... Were you the one who brought me back here?" Enigma asked her, not bothering with her last name... The last thing he remembered was using his special move on the rampaging chiropterans... then a feeling of remorse as he looked at the boy he just pierced with his chain... The boy had tears running down his cheek as he left the area... And Enigma couldn't help but feel curiosity on why the boy acted that way...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:44 pm
Long gone and back within their sanctum (which, oddly enough, had yet to be discovered by any sort of special ops), Rage and Seto sat there, playing a game of chess... They were dressed in common garb (Seto wearing a black suit with a violet rose and Rage garbed in black trip pants and a sleeveless hoodie) as they sat there.

"... So... Why?" Seto asked after a long period of silence, moving his knight to take Rage's pawn.

"... My weaker human side interefered." he replied coldly, taking the oppurtunity to take his knight with his queen. "... So I couldn't kill the girl."

"... Well, I prefered there would only be one witness, and that would be Enigma... Buuuuuut..." he grinned and took the queen with his second knight, discarding it to the side. "... I can always reform my strategy."

"... But if you do that too many times..." Rage smiled and moved his bishop to intercept the knight, taking the piece with a grin. "... Checkmate." Seto looked rather surprised... The homunculus had never beaten him before.

"... Well, that's a pleasant change... You're adapting."

'... More than you think.'

Sin Of Spite

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:40 pm
Erin turned, suprised to hear Enigma's voice, but it was a pleasant suprise. She smiled, "Yeah, I brought you back after you collapsed. I've got to say, that tactic of yours was really amazing." Erin left out the fact that she herself hadn't ever tried experimenting with her abilities in all the time she'd been back in this world. "You were out for a good while, though. Is it common for you to pass out like that?" she asked jokingly, hoping that he was feeling better after some rest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:22 am
Enigma felt himself blushing, knowing she was the who took care of last night... He didn't her to notice it so he chuckled at her joke.

"Yeah, often times" He smiled as he closed his eyes. It felt really good, someone who understood him... He quickly opened his eyes as he recalled something

"You weren't hurt were you? I mean, I saw that guy looking at you... Sorry if you had to see him hurt like that... I couldn't help myself when I saw you in that situation..." Enigma said shallowly... his arms trembling from the aftermath of the battle...  

enigma_098
Vice Captain

Kenaserenity
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:36 am
Erin paused, suprised at his concern. "No, but he spoke to me. He said to tell you, 'That I do not wish to fight. Only to live. Only to be alowed to exist. After he took everything from me.' And then he left, I could have sworn he was crying." A moment flowed between them, stretching a small silence as they recounted the night. "In fact," she looked up, "I didn't have to do much except take you home. So, thanks." she smiled, hopening to lighten the mood. The feelings that came from discussing the incident were unpleasent and slow, drawing out more awkwardness than should have been possible in those small times. Erin tried her best to summize the conversations whenever she had the chance to.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:27 pm
"... My first bride roams tonight..."

"... Rhapsody?"

"... Correct. Find her and follow her."

"... Understood."

Rage left with his hair in a ponytail, his eyes a sapphire blue and his garb consisting entirely of black. He was halted a few times due to his lack in difference from his form a few nights back, but let go once they decided his eye color wasn't proper to be the one whom caused the chaos. Humans were too easy to fool. A dark warehouse awaited him, and as he entered, he could hear a lovely sonata, a man in dark garb playing as a girl dressed in a rather elegant blue dress sang. Her dress was rather revealing and showed off her clothes, as if she was trying to impress someone... Likely to keep her chevalier's attentionl. She knew those tricks wouldn't work well on Rage, at least not at the moment. As he approached, she motioned her servant to stop and leaped off the piano, slowly walking to her servant and giving him a gentle kiss. Rage's cheeks turned red, and she still giggled.

"... My little Rodo's still in there..." she whispered, stroking his cheek. "... I think it's time... We let him back out."

"... He's figured it out..."

"... That's why he sent you to find me... He thought that your allegiance was with Enigma because you didn't kill that girl, and that you would be killed in an encounter with me... Brilliant, actually." Her smile spread and her lips parted, her tongue teasing his neck. "... Just one bite... And you'll be mine again. You'll be the ultimate tool to stop her..."

"Rhapsody... Wh--!!!" Before he could finish, he felt a blade going through his stomach, followed by fangs in his neck.

"... The blood of a Homunculus must be emptied before the Queen's may take effect..." the man in black explained. "... So you must die before you can be hers."

After these words, everything went black... Rage was dead, and Rodo was born again.

-----------------------------------------

"... So he failed me..." Seto murmurred in disappointment. A sigh left his lips, and he rose to his feet, looking towards the transmutative aura he drew on the right side of the room. "... Rage is the first to fall... It's a pitty, but no severe casualty... After all, my final product will be much more efficient... And I know just whom I should use..."

------------------------------------------

"... Rodo... Sing with me again."

One eye sapphire, one eye crimson... Rodo's form stood there, grinning before he started singing a soft and enrapturing melody, likely some French opera, to which Rhapsody joined in... After so long, the two stopped, and they both laughed slightly.

"... I... Feel alive again... Thank you, Rhapsody."

"... Don't thank me yet... The process has yet to fully set in."

Sin Of Spite

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Thinking that it was better if they talk about something else, he decided not to persue the conversation about last night... Only one thing was troubling him now... "What the heck was Rhapsody doing at the site last night..." Enigma thought as he recalled her scent that night. It was strange enough she dared meet him on the night he failed to kill Erin, but to appear again without any chevaliers with her was making the entire scene puzzling. Something just didn't add up... Letting out a sigh of frustration, he decided to think about it later... Right now was just not the right time to think about those things.

He gazed at the girl who had saved his life... He knew if she didn't appear that time, he would have been left there for dead... He slowly rose up from bed and sat up, knowing he had to pay her back for everything she did for him...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:02 pm
Erin was happy that the conversation had dropped, but now there was an awkward silence building between her and Enigma. "So, uh" she tried to start, only to relapse into quiet, having no clue what to say with his gaze on her. His aura was happy and gratuitous, though why, she did not know. Sighing, she smiled at him and stood, walking over to the tv and turning it off. The noise of it had been giving her a headache. But now, a thought came to Erin. "What do you hear right now?" she asked, smiling wickedly. She turned from the set and over to a window obscured by drapes. She gently pulled them open, watching the streets below while the swing of the lights became a trance.

Kenaserenity
Crew

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:14 am
"Huh? What sound?" Enigma asked as Erin opened up the curtains... A bright light suddenly greeted him, momentarily blinding him... "Oh... it's already morning..." He thought as an embarrassing sound was heard... His stomach growled, complaining of lack of dinner and breakfast... A thin red line appeared on his face as he grabbed his clothes, giving Erin an apologetic look as he went straight to the bathroom to shower and change...  
[Joel's Diary]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff