Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: One Line at a Time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 10:27 am
Luke: "3PO?!"
3po: "Where am I? I must have taken a bad step."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:31 pm
Luke: "Well, can you stand? We've got to get out of here before the Sand People get back."
C-3P0: "I don't think I can go on, Master Luke. There's no sense risking yourselves on my account. I'm done for."
Luke: "No, you're not, what kind of talk is that?"
Old Ben: "Quickly, they're on the move."  

Durza the Shade

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:41 pm
Luke: "No, my father didn't fight in the wars. He was a navigator on a spice freighter."
Obi-Wan: "That's what your Uncle told you. He didn't hold with your father's ideals and thought he should have stayed here and not gotten involved."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:44 pm
Luke: "You fought in the Clone Wars?"
Obi-Wan: "Yes, I was once a Jedi Knight the same as your father."
Luke: "I wish i'd known him."
Obi-Wan: "He was the best star pilot in the galaxy and a cunning warrior. I understand you've become quite a good pilot yourself...and he was a good friend."  

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:47 pm
Obi-Wan: "Which reminds me, I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your Uncle wouldn't allow it. He feared you'd follow old Obi-Wan on some damn fool idealistic crusade like your father did."
3PO: "Sir, if you'll not be needing me I'll close down for awhile."
Luke: "Sure go ahead."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:50 pm
Luke: "What is it?"
Obi-Wan: "Your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age. For over a thousand generations the jedi knights were the guardians of peace and justice in the old republic...before the dark times...before the Empire."  

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 8:53 pm
Luke: "How did my father die?"
Obi-Wan: "A yound Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi Knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all but extinct. Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force."  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:09 pm
Luke: "The Force?"
Ben: "Oh, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things; it surrounds us, it penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together."  

Durza the Shade

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:25 pm
R2 beeps furiously
Obi-Wan: "Now let's see if we can't figure out what you are my little friend and where you come from."
Luke: "I saw part of the message he was..."
Obi-Wan: "I seemed to have found it."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:31 pm
Leia: "General Kenobi, years ago you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to send my father's request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack and i'm afraid my mission to bring you to Alderaan has failed. I have placed information vital to the survival of the Rebellion into the memory systems of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retreive it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. This is our most deperate hour. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."  

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:33 pm
Obi-Wan: "you must learn the ways of the Force. if you were to come with me to Alderaan..."
Luke: "Alderaan? I'm not going to Alderaan. I've got to get home. It's late. I'm in for it as it is."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:34 pm
Obi-Wan: "I need your help Luke. she needs your help. I'm getting to old for this sort of thing."  

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:36 pm
Luke: "I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like the Empire. I hate it, but there's nothing i can do about it right now. it's all such a long way from here."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:42 pm
Obi-Wan: "That's your Uncle talking."
Luke: "Yeah, my Uncle. How am I ever going to explain this?"
Obi-Wan: "Learn about the Force, Luke."  

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

MaliciousFog

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:45 pm
Luke: "Look, I can take you as far as Anchorhead. You can get a transport there to Mos Eisley or where ever you're going."
Obi-Wan: "You must do what you feel is right, of course."  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces