Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
City Livin' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Higher Cussing Level?
  Yes(go to PG-14)
  No(leave PG-13)
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:40 pm
"Aaron's awfully tolerant of my decorating." Said Julie, explaining quickly. "We share a room." She said, indicating to one of the larger rooms in the back, that shared the taste of both her and Aaron.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:17 am
Piria looked interestedly at Julie. So she had heard that too - were none of Alanta's thoughts private? Piria had spent most of her life wallowing in self-pity, and now she felt empathy towards a girl just as strange as her. She was careful not to let any change show, though, because Piria also knew how touchy people could be on the subject of sympathy. "I'd appreciate the offer, thanks." was all she thought aloud to Alanta.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:12 pm
Moon caught up with the group and wagged her tail happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:16 pm
"Hey!" said Julie, dropping to her knees and patting the wolf on the head, ignoring Aaron's flinch. "So, I'm not a vampire yet, but I will be, so you guys don't need to worry about me." She said bluntly.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:02 am
Moon still growled a bit a Aaron but it was a small growl.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:01 pm
"He just thinks your dangerous." Whispered Julie to the wolf. "Do you guys know what her name is?" She asked Piria and Atlanta.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:55 pm
Piria shrugged and turned to Alanta. "Do you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:25 pm
"Her name is Moon." Alanta said decisively.  

- p h y x a t e d -

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:36 am
"Ahh. What a nice name. Are you hungry?" She asked the wolf, who seemed to understand English pretty well. She stood up straight, taking Aaron's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:18 pm
Moon titled her head saying no and sat down.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:11 pm
"Alright, so what now?" Said Julie, flopping down on a couch. "We could go shopping." Said Aaron quietly, speaking for the first time in a while. All three females looked at him curiously. "Isn't that what girls like to do?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:31 pm
Piria looked down at herself dubiously. "Girls like that also usually shop for clothes. I'm not sure I can even change out of this dress, if I bought something else." Her dress was pretty new, still, anyways. The white fabric floated down to knee-length, and the sleeveless garment had no unnecessary ornamentation. There was some simple embroidery over the bodice of the empire-cut gown, and some on the edge of the boat neck, but that was all. You couldn't accumulate much wear and tear when you were only existent for half a day, at the most.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:45 pm
Moon looked up and nodded.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:43 pm
"I dunno." Said Julie, shrugging. "We could. I've been meaning to go soon. But perhaps now is not the time." She said, sitting Indian style on the couch.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:00 am
Moon just continued watching.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items