Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:05 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
she walked out from behind a tree "come on, im sick of waiting" she turned and started to walk

*Runs around* Where to? Where to?
"somewhere ok, now chill" she said walking down the path

*Bounces after* 4laugh
*Note: Is veeeeeery hyper.
"all this happyness is hurting my head" she said looking at her (brb have to clean kitchen)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
she walked out from behind a tree "come on, im sick of waiting" she turned and started to walk

*Bounces after* 4laugh
"all this happyness is hurting my head" she said looking at her (brb have to clean kitchen)

[lol]  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:13 pm
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

*Bounces after* 4laugh

[lol]

"And what's so bad about being happy?" he said, smiling as he twirled his katana around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:25 pm
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

*Bounces after* 4laugh

[lol]

"And what's so bad about being happy?" he said, smiling as he twirled his katana around.
"well considering i came from a world where there is nothing but happyness, nothing really, i like being happy, but always happy, now thats too much, thats why i turned dark" she smiled and sharpened her nails, her ears twiched  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

*Bounces after* 4laugh

[lol]

"well considering i came from a world where there is nothing but happyness, nothing really, i like being happy, but always happy, now thats too much, thats why i turned dark" she smiled and sharpened her nails, her ears twiched

"What fun," he said, sighing. As he twirled his sword around, rocks came up and started floating in the pattern of the sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

[lol]

"What fun," he said, sighing. As he twirled his sword around, rocks came up and started floating in the pattern of the sword.
"hmm you have no idea" she said, yawning "so what do you want to do?" she asked turning to look at him  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
kingdom_hearts_sora_fan
Aprilbaby1

[lol]

"hmm you have no idea" she said, yawning "so what do you want to do?" she asked turning to look at him

"I dunno, have anything in mind?" he asked as he stopped twirling his katana, the rocks falling to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:37 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I dunno, have anything in mind?" he asked as he stopped twirling his katana, the rocks falling to the ground.
"not really" she said yawning (have to eat dinner soon kk)  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:39 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Fascinating," he said, drawing shapes in the ground with his sword. (A'ight, will you be back soon?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"Fascinating," he said, drawing shapes in the ground with his sword. (A'ight, will you be back soon?)
(maybe for a little while, but not likely, im at my dads house, and after we eat have to go back to our moms house) "im sure it is" she jumped up in a tree and jumped from brach to brach  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(maybe for a little while, but not likely, im at my dads house, and after we eat have to go back to our moms house) "im sure it is" she jumped up in a tree and jumped from brach to brach

(Kay, talk to you tomorrow then?)
He sighed, sitting down and resting his back against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:47 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(i might be able to get on later on tonight) she jumped down and signed  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(Cool)
He laid there and yawned, bored out of his mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:55 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(Cool)
she jumped down and sat next to him "come on lets go swimming or something, im so bored" she said stretching  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

(Cool)
she jumped down and sat next to him "come on lets go swimming or something, im so bored" she said stretching

"Mkay," he said, slightly happy that he finally has something to do.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff