Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:04 am
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel

Hey Leafmon!! If you ever digivolve to Minomon, come and tell me ok? I will dress you up in different customes!! Make you look more cute!! whee

Youta: Oh boy... sweatdrop

Leafmon hides behind Addel
Nice work bud.

*magically gets revived* What are you so scared of, eh Leafmon? It's just wearing dresses and stuff... stare Well, if you won't come, Youta and I will hunt you down!! twisted

Youta: Maybe we should leave them alone, mistress. I think you're scaring Leafmon a bit too much... sweatdrop

Leafmon is a guy. Dresses aren't for guys. That and Leafmon is most likely equal to Youta.
Leafmon nods in agreement

You are wrong!! Leafmon is definitely not most equal to Youta. You know why? Because Youta is weak and Leafmon is not. 3nodding See?

Youta: Why am I not insulted by this...? sweatdrop

Youta, wanna go with Leafmon and me?
Good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:10 am
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel

Hey Leafmon!! If you ever digivolve to Minomon, come and tell me ok? I will dress you up in different customes!! Make you look more cute!! whee

Youta: Oh boy... sweatdrop

Leafmon hides behind Addel
Nice work bud.

*magically gets revived* What are you so scared of, eh Leafmon? It's just wearing dresses and stuff... stare Well, if you won't come, Youta and I will hunt you down!! twisted

Youta: Maybe we should leave them alone, mistress. I think you're scaring Leafmon a bit too much... sweatdrop

Leafmon is a guy. Dresses aren't for guys. That and Leafmon is most likely equal to Youta.

You are wrong!! Leafmon is definitely not most equal to Youta. You know why? Because Youta is weak and Leafmon is not. 3nodding See?

Good idea.

Youta: I appreciate the request, sir Karasu and Leafmon but I'll have to pass. Who knows what would happen to mistress if I'm not around... sweatdrop

Hey!! I heard that!! I am much insulted by that!! scream  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:16 am
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel

Good idea.

Youta: I appreciate the request, sir Karasu and Leafmon but I'll have to pass. Who knows what would happen to mistress if I'm not around... sweatdrop

DON'T YELL AT YOUR PARTNER!!!
YA!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:50 am
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel

Good idea.

DON'T YELL AT YOUR PARTNER!!!
YA!!!

*glares at Karasu* Well, guess what? You're the one who's yelling and besides, Youta is my digimon. He's just a servant and does whatever I tell him to. Isn't that right Youta?

Youta: Yes...of course... *silently disagrees inside*  

Tear_Angel

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:42 pm
Wormmon: Hey, another Leafmon! A funny looking Leafmon, but a Leafmon nonetheless. How would you and Youta like to leave your partners and be a part of my mini petting zoo?
For the last time, Wormmon, just because you have the backyard to yourself, does not mean you can turn it into a petting zoo!
Wormmon: Okay but... Angel, why don't you like me anymore? I'm still cute and adorable! I can even do the worm now.
You can do the worm just by walking around.
Wormmon: ...oh yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:50 pm
one bigass wormmon neutral

i expected something ya know..............smaller surprised  

Zephyr TruFeld

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:26 pm
Katsa Darksword
Wormmon: Hey, another Leafmon! A funny looking Leafmon, but a Leafmon nonetheless. How would you and Youta like to leave your partners and be a part of my mini petting zoo?
For the last time, Wormmon, just because you have the backyard to yourself, does not mean you can turn it into a petting zoo!
Wormmon: Okay but... Angel, why don't you like me anymore? I'm still cute and adorable! I can even do the worm now.
You can do the worm just by walking around.
Wormmon: ...oh yeah...

Are you seriously kidding me?!? Minomon looks cuter than you can ever try!! Minomon where have you gone??? Go back to Minomon Wormmon!! *goes up to Katsa and shakes him* Make him digivolve back!! I beg of you!! And to think I already had planned out what customes he was going to wear...MINOMON COME BACK!!!! scream crying crying

Youta: Um, I think you're making too much of this, mistress... sweatdrop stare And Wormmon? I will have to reject your proposal. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:26 pm
Me too... and what's with the EmperorGreymon? That's it. My new goal: get on the guild crew!
Wormmon: Yeah!  

KatsaDarksword

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Back off! The color is because of the chrome digizoid!

Zoo? Me want to go to zoo.

You don't even know what one is

oh yeah. What's a zoo?

It is, er.. It is a place where animals are kept safe from people.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:21 pm
karasu_sabre
Back off! The color is because of the chrome digizoid!

Zoo? Me want to go to zoo.

You don't even know what one is

oh yeah. What's a zoo?

It is, er.. It is a place where animals are kept safe from people.

You do mean that its where people are kept safe from animals...right??? It's a prison Leafmon!! A PRISON!!!!!! scream scream  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:26 pm
-covers Leafmon's ears-

HE'S ONLY A BABY!!! DON'T RUIN HIS CHILDHOOD!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:37 pm
karasu_sabre
-covers Leafmon's ears-

But it's true though... stare And in any case, he's gonna know soon anyways. So what's the problem of him hearing that? 3nodding  

Tear_Angel

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:05 pm
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
-covers Leafmon's ears-

But it's true though... stare And in any case, he's gonna know soon anyways. So what's the problem of him hearing that? 3nodding

Wait till he's a minomon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:32 pm
karasu_sabre
tear-blooded_angel
karasu_sabre
-covers Leafmon's ears-

Wait till he's a minomon
wat i miss? oh yea Adell is not with me right now hes out eatting again....... rolleyes jeez.......he is always a bottomlesspit.........
Adell: I HEARD THAT! scream  

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

karasu_sabre

4,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:43 pm
I'm censoring everything that happens here for leafmon.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff