Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
do YOUR parents have a problem with twilight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GreenEyedKatt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:39 pm
Addicted2Strbucks
My mom is super religious so she doesn't like me reading books like this so when she asks me what its about i just skip the whole vampire thing. I mean she didn't even want me to read/watch Harry Potter until she read the book finding god in harry potter.

well thiers god in twilight remeber carlise well its not exactly the same but ya  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:19 pm
My parents think that since I'm sooo obsessed with vampires, I should read the original vampire story. So they got me a copy of Dracula that has these really gory pictures xp but I didn't read it. The language was really hard to understand. I mean, it was in English, but just really old English. I don't usually have a problem with classics, though, but maybe that's because I see the movie first then read the book sweatdrop  

night-owl123

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:29 pm
nope not my parents they just want to read "classical" books and wanting me to stop reading manga.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:16 pm
manga's awesome too! but twilight exceeds all mangas i've ever read! lol!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Strings of Destiny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:16 pm
My mom goes through my books sometimes to see what Im reading and she asked me about twilight.

I told her its one of my favorite novel series so she just just started reading it xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:03 am
All i ever read were horrors or stuff like that (umm since i was 10ish) so my parents never cared what i read. they were just happy that i was reading ALOT  

VompIr

SadChu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:45 am
    My mom asked me what I bought when I came home from Borders, and I said, "Mah, If I were a vampire what would you do?"
    &&She never asked about the books I bought after that! xD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:16 pm
my mom dosent care since she bought me all three books and my dad just laughs at me because i like reading about vampires or watching movies about them  

xAydenx

waterneko

8,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:18 pm
My mom doesn't have problem with it but when I tried to get another vampire based book, my dad told me that they were going to darken (or something like that) my soul. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:52 am
They don't approve because the book is about vampires. But their image about the book is the Dracula type sucking everyones blood. stare

Ehclipse Mint

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:04 am
nope mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:54 am
i'm 18 so it doesn't matter, but my parents never cared. my mom wants to read them heart i'm living proof that none of that brainwashing stuff is true. i've read books about vampires, wicca, and everything in between plus i listen to heavy metal. and i'm a happy christian girl domokun take that concerned parents!  

o marilyn monrobot o

TeamJasper_x

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:12 am
My mom's extremely religious, and she read all three books and enjoyed them immensly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:08 pm
My folks don't care what I read. And it shouldn't matter now because I'm 22. ;]  

[Xenocide]

Predestined Prophet

bigsisate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:23 pm
my parents have no problem with it. my mom would even read it but she dont have time  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff