Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Discussions/Theories
i know i can't be the only one that thinks this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saiyamike

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:38 pm
Cap brings up a very good point. His soul was destroyed by the technique he used. How could he reincarnate with no soul?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:24 am
I know this is a post in the main thread but

How do you think Rock Lee passed his genin exam?

I say he was lucky and the test that year was some sort of taijutsu demonstation  

CapKamikazi

Uchiha Khaos-san

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:07 pm
yes yes yes!!!!!! i totally think he is. that is so kool. i think he trapped the nine tails in him to give him more power 4 when he was older, and he obviously knows how to kick butt. with it  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:17 pm
All For Penguins
SajiNoKami
Uchiha Arukan
Remember hwo they did Gaara? sticking the monster into his body?

well i think this was SORTA hwo they did this with Naruto and the Fourth, Naruto is the blood son of the fourth and after the kyuubi had been quite subdued, thanks in part ot Gamabunta and the Fourth the fourth used the Fuin Justu (same technique that was used by the 3rd to seal Orochimaru's arms) only instead of pulling out his soul and sealing it in the fourth becuase the God of Death seal kills the user, Naruto was held between the fourth and the Kyuubi, thusly when the Kyuubi passed through Naruto it was sealed.

and then, because he used the God of Death Justu the fourth forfeit his life and died, leaving the kyuubi sealed in his son.

remember the mark from the God of Death Fuin Jutsu is the same seal on Naruto's belly....

thast my theory.

i totally agree!!

Yup hasta be

I completly agree.  

Ring Shing

ruie10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:52 am
IChing
All For Penguins
SajiNoKami
Uchiha Arukan
Remember hwo they did Gaara? sticking the monster into his body?

well i think this was SORTA hwo they did this with Naruto and the Fourth, Naruto is the blood son of the fourth and after the kyuubi had been quite subdued, thanks in part ot Gamabunta and the Fourth the fourth used the Fuin Justu (same technique that was used by the 3rd to seal Orochimaru's arms) only instead of pulling out his soul and sealing it in the fourth becuase the God of Death seal kills the user, Naruto was held between the fourth and the Kyuubi, thusly when the Kyuubi passed through Naruto it was sealed.

and then, because he used the God of Death Justu the fourth forfeit his life and died, leaving the kyuubi sealed in his son.

remember the mark from the God of Death Fuin Jutsu is the same seal on Naruto's belly....

thast my theory.

i totally agree!!

Yup hasta be

I completly agree.

I agree!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:38 pm
i say that even the god of death could not devour the soul of the Kyuubi but that the vassal of a pure soul such as a new born child was enough to withhold the kyuubi's soul but not all of his energy
And that is why I think that the Kyuubi was sealed in Naruto's body
I mean the demon inside a pure body is somewhat of a common theme for an example is b*****d! (dark schnieder in the body of an inoccent) and another is even Dragon Ball (the huge mad ape of goku's uzaru form coming from the naive little boy Goku)  

CapKamikazi

thebravepancake

Dapper Member

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:32 pm
toroku kun
ok... how many other people think that the 4th hokage is really nartuo's dad?

!~!~!~!~!~!~! Spoiler Warning !~!~!~!~!~!~!

Highlight to read the text below please...

For the people new to Naruto this would be a spoiler, but for all you oldies it is probably old news... the 4th Hokage IS Naruto's dad... Naruto's dad died when he sealed the fox into Naruto...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:10 pm
Junsei Zaigou
Its not that hes his father its that he IS him, this is my theory. When he sealed the fox demon away it sayed he just dissapeared. He sealed it inside himself and was reborn. COME ON ITS OBVIOUS!
i agree! 3nodding  

RedxWolf13

CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:53 am
RedxWolf13
Junsei Zaigou
Its not that hes his father its that he IS him, this is my theory. When he sealed the fox demon away it sayed he just dissapeared. He sealed it inside himself and was reborn. COME ON ITS OBVIOUS!
i agree! 3nodding

Once again this theory is COMPLETELY FLAWED reincarnation requires a soul the tech to seal the fox destroys a soul. Plus if there was a ninjutsu tech that could rebirth people than Orichimaru would have to search that far cause guess what THERE ISN'T ONE. I simple DENY this theory for it has no basis in anime or any basis in the beliefs of reincarnation

DENIED  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:02 pm
Kagome_Higurashi_2007
toroku kun
ok... how many other people think that the 4th hokage is really nartuo's dad?

!~!~!~!~!~!~! Spoiler Warning !~!~!~!~!~!~!

Highlight to read the text below please...

For the people new to Naruto this would be a spoiler, but for all you oldies it is probably old news... the 4th Hokage IS Naruto's dad... Naruto's dad died when he sealed the fox into Naruto...

Yeah its not that hard Naruto look just like him me and my sis figured that out right away.  

Demon_Cat129

Sakura_Hunt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 pm
ok now before you say anyhting i would most likely go with the theroy that the 4th hokage is Naruto's father just becuase in the episodes it's shows he is, and i got this information from my friend she Naruto freak too.  
Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff