Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:41 pm
"oh my name is siana and this is riku"*she points 2 her wolf*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:21 pm
"So another relative is still alive after all these years." Kravizto said. Hmm maybe Atekeru can help me accomplish my mission. Maybe I'll ask. "So Atekeru are you wanting to kill Itachi too? But how did you survive I mean he killed everyone in Konoha.?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:05 pm
"I will kill Itachi, even if it costs me my life. Even if it means letting my demon out. I was not at the village at the time of the massacre. I can't remember what I was doing, though. And so I stand, alive." Atekeru walked over to a tree, leaning on it, and coughing out more blood. "I was led to believe that only Sasuke and I were the two survivors, but apparently not. When I got back, I found blood and dead bodies everywhere. On that day, I swore revenge on Itachi and all of his alliances." He continued to cough out more blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:27 pm
"hey Atekeru u need help,coughing up that much blood isn't good for u"says siana  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:43 pm
He still continued to cough more blood out, and suddenly fainted from losing too much blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:49 pm
"Heh..." Harrun said, not answering his question. He actvated his byakugan secretly, looking at Atekuru's unconcious body. H e realized what was wrong, biting his fingers the pressing them down hard on his chest. Some of Harrun's blood drained into his body, making him have plenty of blood.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:59 pm
Atekeru coughed, but no blood came out, and sat up. "Uh... thanks. But... I do have blood pills that you could have given me instead. Right there, next to you." He pointed to a bag filled with blood pills.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:24 pm
Hmm interesting. Kravizto just looked at him and tried to figure out what he had been doing that night. Maybe I was visiting Sunagakure. That was probably it. "So I'm guessing you guys got in over your head with him. There was Kisame too wasn't there." He got out before his right arm started searing with pain again. He clutched it leaning on the building hoping no one would notice.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:29 pm
Harrun looked at him, seeing he was clutching his arm. "Whats wrong?" He asked, not worried much, just curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:29 pm
"Yes, but I dealt with Kisame at first, and knocked him out. I promised years ago, that I would stay and fight whenever against Itachi." He stood up, and said, "I'm really hungry... let's go into the village." He took out his uncut headband from his kunai holder, and put the slashed one back. "And plus, I need to restock on kunai."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:33 pm
Harrun did the same with his headbands, then lead the way towards town. "I'm starving too...." He said, secretly activating his byakugan looking for the best place to eat. He realized that Atekeru had seen his byakugan. Crap...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:37 pm
"Oh my arm not much just burns when I'm near a relative I guess." He said chuckling a little. "That sounds like a plan." Kravizto said to Atekeru. I can't let these guys know about this mark. I've got to stop it from burning. Damn Juugo. Damn Orochimaru. It's all their fault. He decided to keep a close eye on Harrun. He knows something's up that I'm not telling but he can't find out about this curse seal of earth.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:39 pm
Hmph. Harrun thought using his byakugan to look through his head and at his arm. he could see a curse mark embeded on it. Meh. I won't bother him... He thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:51 pm
"Byakugun? Are you a Hyuuga?" Atekeru asked Harrun. He looked at Kravitzo. "Well.. I really don't know any sort of healing or medical jutsu. But, I bet my old friend Kabuto could help you with your arm... although I don't know where he is right now. Now, about that food.."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:02 pm
"Don't bring up Kabuto!" He yelled at Atekeru. "Sorry it's just we don't get along." He said. It's his fault I have this thing on my arm. He was the one who introduced me to Ororchimaru. "I heard Ikibichi (not sure if spelled right) Ramen is good. We might even see some others there." Mainly Naruto and Sasuke.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff