Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

oh well i wish you luck with that id try to help but i would probably be killed on sight
"yea that is true, our dad is not a really good fan of your kind" she said sighning "but hey, we can meet here everynight and hang out...what do you say?"
ya that would be cool most people my age blame me for taloses death he was the popular twin i was the younger twin
she smiled "well that must have sucked, but you loved your brother right?"

"Oh... yeah, I bet you did! There's no way you can hate a sibling... except if that sibling is just like Bella... then yes you can hate it..." looks at Bella and laughs. "I'm just kidding!"
"hey you may be my twin but that doesnt mean i cant still hurt you" she said smiling, she looked at marcus "that must have been really hard for you"

"Yeah..." looks at him a bit sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

oh well i wish you luck with that id try to help but i would probably be killed on sight
"yea that is true, our dad is not a really good fan of your kind" she said sighning "but hey, we can meet here everynight and hang out...what do you say?"
ya that would be cool most people my age blame me for taloses death he was the popular twin i was the younger twin

"Oh... yeah, I bet you did! There's no way you can hate a sibling... except if that sibling is just like Bella... then yes you can hate it..." looks at Bella and laughs. "I'm just kidding!"
"hey you may be my twin but that doesnt mean i cant still hurt you" she said smiling, she looked at marcus "that must have been really hard for you"

ya it was
marcus looks up at the sky
i have to head back the garuds will be coming to check my room soon
c ya bella cya tomoe  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:45 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe
"yea we have to get going as well, see ya tomorrow marcus, oh yea, we are going to the market in the moring, want to come with?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe
"yea we have to get going as well, see ya tomorrow marcus, oh yea, we are going to the market in the moring, want to come with?"

sure but wont you walking with guards?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe

"Good bye Marcus! Oh yeah, good idea! Come with us to the market..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:50 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe

"Nah, we ditch them all the time.!"  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:51 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe

oh well then ill try to go  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:51 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe

she smiled "ok well see you then" she said waving "come on dad gets very angry when we are late, remember last time"  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:53 pm
*Looks around* ...what to do...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe

she smiled "ok well see you then" she said waving "come on dad gets very angry when we are late, remember last time"
bye you guys
marcus jumps off into the canopy of the trees and heads back to the palace bed chambers
he gets there after a few minutes of running and gets into bed just as the guards ehter to check on him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior

ya it was
c ya bella cya tomoe

Shudders. "I'm still trying to get over it... yeah, we should leave now..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:55 pm
"come on sis" she said running back to the castle  

Aprilbaby1

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:59 pm
*Walks out of the castle* They won't miss me..I just have to be careful not to have them close the gates on me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
"come on sis" she said running back to the castle

Runs and follows her (sry guys, g2g see ya!)  

La Petite Ange

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces