Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
What do you think? ^^ [UPDATED!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOBODY MOVE!
...I dropped me brain.
67%
 67%  [ 53 ]
...This thing's loaded.
32%
 32%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 79

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're into Pokemon, eh? xP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:48 pm
koromyst
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're into Pokemon, eh? xP

Well, my sis and I used to really like watching the show back in middle school... and the critters were just so cute in their designs and names. whee Guess I've never really lost that fondness... rolleyes  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:10 pm

I used to be hyperly crazy over squirtle xD
And way annoyed at togepi rofl

Also I totally loved psyduck and his antics xDDD

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:16 pm
I liked Lickatongue and Flareon... I can't remember what that was evolved from originally. sweatdrop I used to play the videogame at one of my friend's houses... I did best at "Rattata Run", but the Rattata wasn't as cute, IMHO.  

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:04 am

This brings up nostalgic memories xD

Hey hey, I agree with you on the Ratatta not being that cute sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:30 pm
The coloring on these just impresses me.

<3  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:27 am

OM Freakin' Godzillas!! O_O

Kyangfan!!! xD
I so love the group art!!! xDDD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:29 am
Wow..jsut wow! i looked through a great deal of that list (i'm afrad it was too vast to view it all) and i'm very impressed, If it is not too much trouble, could you make me some avi art? Do whatever you want with it, and your an amazing artist (i particularly like the hawk-eye peice up there, i literally laughed out loud)  

Dreccas

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:17 pm
Dreccas
Wow..jsut wow! i looked through a great deal of that list (i'm afrad it was too vast to view it all) and i'm very impressed, If it is not too much trouble, could you make me some avi art? Do whatever you want with it, and your an amazing artist (i particularly like the hawk-eye peice up there, i literally laughed out loud)

Sure! I've got a few others that I've been hanging onto forever, but I'm planning on finishing soon. And thank you for your kind words! ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:51 am
I ******** suck at drawing  

Blessjoy

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:30 pm
eek I am truly amazed. Absolutely stunning arts!! They are all so beautiful! I especially like the "sketched" ones because they show such creativity. How much do you charge for an art if I may ask? Gah! I wish I had such talents as yourself. lol ^^

~Kylie heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:18 pm
Oh wow impressive arts.. wish i cuold draw like u! biggrin  

Amanda Tiffany

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:42 pm

Dropping by to bring this awesome thread up xD

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:43 am
yay! also dropping by --like koro-- xd  

Nuk0n

Feline Gaian

4,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

vicious-yuki

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:05 pm
User ImageEvery Beat...

User Image

WO__OW ur arts are improving amazingly
O.O
LOVE ITT!!!

User Image
...Is the Sound Of My Heart..
]  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games