Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 pm
Meena ears perked up"sure" she barked "wanna play?" she whined waging her tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:07 pm
With a quick shake, she leaped to her feet. "Oh would I ever!" She bounded forward and spun in a circle to face Meena and Almirrah. "Hey Almirrah! You wanna play too?"  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 pm
Meena leaped and landed on the fae's back nocking her to the ground she jumped off and looked at the ground "sorry I play rough" she whined.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:13 pm
((I have to go now..))

Almirrah lifted her head.
'No, I am quite fine here Kaiya' she replied, lowering her head back down upon her paws. She gave a big yawn and closed her eyes lightly, awaiting the moon..

applz

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:54 am
"Well if you're sure..." With a happy tip, Kaiya playfuly pounced next to Meena. "What ya wanna play?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:10 am
As Almirrah watched the two play, she saw the quick movements of a rabbit as it scurried about alongside the cliff. She looked towards its direction and got up, glancing back at the two wolves.
'I will only be gone for a quick moment' she told Kaiya through her mind.
And then she bolted after the rabbit, chasing it within the shadow of the cliff. Alas, it ran straight into the sunlit area and Almirrah could not follow it anymore. She snarled at its lucky escape, and turned back around-only to spot another.
This time she pounced at the rabbit, landing right above it-her front forearms surrounding it. The rabbit was frozen in terror, not sure of which direction to flee, and then within a second, Almirrah lifted her paw and clawed at it, knocking the rabbit off its feet. She then scooped it up in her jaws by its neck, shook its limp body, and then carried it back to where Kaiya and Meena played.
'I brought you two something to eat.. in case you got hungry' she said, throwing the rabbit a few feet from the shadows. She was careful not to scathe its skin while it has been in her mouth, for she did not want to get lost in her loathing for fresh blood.

applz

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:34 am
Turns around to watch Meena and Kaiya play and walks over behind them near the clif edge making sure they won't fall and sits down*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:35 am
Kaiya looked back and forth from Almirrah to the rabbit. Suddnely her stomach growled and she remembered she hadn't eaten for the past several days she had been traveling. "Realy! Thanks!" She walked over to the dead rabbit and started to eat. But remembering her manners, she stopped and picked the animnal up in her jaws and came closer to Almirrah. "Would you like to share?" She asked dropping the rabbit between them.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Azriel_AOD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:38 am
turns around and looks out to the horizon and closes his eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 am
A slight shiver ran through her as Kaiya dropped the rabbit near her. Her eyes widened at the sight of blood, and her forearms nearly began to tremble with desire. However, she shook off the feeling and closed her eyes.
'I am not hungry. You should eat, I will hunt down my food during the night. Perhaps you can share with your other friend?' she stated, though she was indeed hungry- just.. not for the flesh of her prey.

Almirrah sees the shadow of yet another wolf nearby, and she watches carefully.

applz

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 am
With a small smile Kaiya nodded and again picked up the rabbit and dropped it infront of Meena. She looked up and saw a new wolf, male this time, seeming to sleep. "Here you eat this!" Se told Meena. then she began to creep around silently, trying to sneak up on the new wolf.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:58 am
Smiles faintly and turns around and walks forward towards Kaiya* "Becareful you. One wrong move and your over the cliff edge."  

Azriel_AOD

applz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:00 am
Almirrah gave a yawn, her fangs bared and gleaming against her dark gums, and then she shifted her head to the side and made herself comfortable. She closed her eyes and decided to embrace whats left of the day by listening to the warm sounds of nature.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 am
"I'm always careful!" She exclaimed running up to the new wolf. "Hi!" She smiled warmly.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces