Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Stronghold Legends (officially open!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:27 am
Krusadin
Whisper took the control of one of the castles ballistas and aimed it to Killgor, nailing him to the ice from his arm. Then she started firing the demons with it.
turning to smoke he moved in this form toward her and started 'hanging' around her makeing shor that she breathed the smoke in once he materealised infront of her smileing his a$$ off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:32 am
*logen said with a sudden sadness in her voice:*

"im sorry, your master is the one who tried to rule the whole world, and we had to make him go away. if you want to die, you try to kill anyone under the ice race's protection"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:33 am
King Phar
Krusadin
Whisper took the control of one of the castles ballistas and aimed it to Killgor, nailing him to the ice from his arm. Then she started firing the demons with it.
turning to smoke he moved in this form toward her and started 'hanging' around her makeing shor that she breathed the smoke in once he materealised infront of her smileing his a$$ off.

*a ice shard penetrated his head from the side, making him nailed to the ice wall of the castle*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:36 am
Wacram Glaziuz

"im sorry, your master is the one who tried to rule the whole world, and we had to make him go away. if you want to die, you try to kill anyone under the ice race's protection"
"i can't die even your presence makes me live i am the servent of malkith killgor an you will die." a axe apeared in his hand made from some shadowy substance he landed infront of her and said "let us do this for real this time for you need to be off to protect your village from what i know it will burn in less than a day easy."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:42 am
King Phar
Wacram Glaziuz

"i can't die even your presence makes me live i am the servent of malkith killgor an you will die." a axe apeared in his hand made from some shadowy substance he landed infront of her and said "let us do this for real this time for you need to be off to protect your village from what i know it will burn in less than a day easy."

*she reached out intoo the air and picked up a shard she said something in a whisper and it matherialized as a Bow, and she shot three times in the deamon, and the ice spreadt out through his body, she made his blood and his entire body freeze to ice*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:57 am
Whisper held her breath with drarwfs stamina and jumped off the tower.
She hit a soft pile of snow and stood up, breathing again.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:12 am
*logen said:*

"when you attacked this castle, you doomed yourself, and your master, becouse this is why your master was captured in the obelisk he wanted it and tried to take its power, but the obelisk is to powerfull for anyone to master, it is protected by the ancient technology and many spells are casted upon it, so no one can enter, no one that wishes to use it or free anyone that tried to use it!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:03 am
0.0 " what are you??? What race are you from??"  

AnonymousChild54

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:07 am
(this is all kinda confusing)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:08 am
"Yeah since I signed up and my name isn't on... anyways I luv you!" hugs her and stabs her in the back and runs off"  

AnonymousChild54

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:19 am
AnonymousChild54
"Yeah since I signed up and my name isn't on... anyways I luv you!" hugs her and stabs her in the back and runs off"

(lol are you talking to me because that was WAY random and mean T-T)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:20 am
AnonymousChild54
0.0 " what are you??? What race are you from??"

[if you see the first page im a ice sorcress, and you cant just appear... nahwb! :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:21 am
i approved him hes the ice king  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:22 am
neon blue penguin
i approved him hes the ice king

[Nice :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:25 am
*random event: outlaws have breached the north wall of the ice castle*