Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
NEW ALL RACE EPIC RP, (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:14 am
she walks around underground, the fire blowing away, she shook her hair around "well that was fun" she said smiling, she sat down, screaming could be heard everywhere  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:16 am
"i'll live now can you get that girl i want to talk to her." rurik sais as he limps back to the unit.  

King Phar

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:18 am
Eliza nodded and she ordered the skeleton hawks to follow her boss.
She herself started to walk to the direction of the snow-tiger girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:20 am
she looked around "hell, what a place to live" she stood up and walked to another room "reapers, find out more about them" they nodded and five went back up to land, they walked off watching the man and the girl  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:25 am
taking a seat at his tent in the senter of the incampment he started shining his weapons.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:28 am
the reaper sitting in a tree watched him,

Me: "well what to do?" she looked around grabbing a new scyfe

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:35 am
hearing the skreams of the men seeing the reaper rurik runs out of his comand tent and sais "it is to far don't wast bulltets."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:36 am
the reaper smiled watching them  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:37 am
Eliza spotted logen up in a tree and smiled.
She slit her wrist open, just so that a small drop would come out and with the power of her blood, she made a spell.
She summoned the spirit of a dead vine plant and made it even more beautiful. It's leaves were pitch black and when it opened up into bloom, the flowers were as white as pearl.
The vine grew up the tree that had the girl in it and when it grew above Logen, the blooming shed something wite and shimmering on her. The powder made Logen feel sleepy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:48 am
Krusadin
Eliza spotted logen up in a tree and smiled.
She slit her wrist open, just so that a small drop would come out and with the power of her blood, she made a spell.
She summoned the spirit of a dead vine plant and made it even more beautiful. It's leaves were pitch black and when it opened up into bloom, the flowers were as white as pearl.
The vine grew up the tree that had the girl in it and when it grew above Logen, the blooming shed something wite and shimmering on her. The powder made Logen feel sleepy...

*logen slept at once becouse she had no energy to resist with, purring, and thrusting in her sleep, then tears formed in her eyes, tears going down her fur *  

Wacram Glaziuz

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:49 am
shouting out "hey you need some help bringing her back i'll sent fasthands."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:51 am
the reaper closed his eyes sending the message back to her
Me: A snow tiger eh? *smiles* well this will be fun  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:56 am
"I'm fine, don't shout" said Eliza and the vine entangled Logen and bend to the ground. When Logen was safe, it withered away.
"Send someone to carry her to the settlement! " she said to her boss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:01 pm
fasthands arives he is 6,6 strong and loyal he pics up the girl and heads back for camp saying "there isn't a town for mile's and they would just tye her up and through stuff at her she is better with us."  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:03 pm
King Phar
fasthands arives he is 6,6 strong and loyal he pics up the girl and heads back for camp saying "there isn't a town for mile's and they would just tye her up and through stuff at her she is better with us."

*as the man said so, she turned intoo her elf form in a bright cyan colored light!*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff