Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:03 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Repressed Memories
Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen transformed her stool intoo a more confertable chair so she could sit in it and read the book*

"Having fun being praised?" he asked her, smiling.

*she made a note fly to him while continuing to read and on it it said:*

"no not really, i dont like him, i wish i could do anything to help you, and besides, its not like all people in slytherin are as crewil as they seem"

'There's not any help I need with, I finished my potion,' he wrote back, sending it back to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:09 pm
The bell rang.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:31 pm
*Logen sat there a while before she transformed the stool intoo its original form, still reading, she walked to the next class she then in happyness, came with a little giggle saying*

"now i know how to do that, i can pass many things, ahh, it is so easy! just gotta know how!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:34 pm
(yeah...I didn't finish the timetable, so after the herbology lesson you can pick your favourite)  

Krusadin

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:35 pm
Arage stood up, eagerly rushing out of the class room to get to his favorite subject, Herbology. "Can't wait," he said with a smile on his face as he raced outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:42 pm
You could see the laughing and talking crow of Hufflepuffs. They were heading to the back of the castle. Something fluffy, black and lonely-looking was however rushing towards the schools lake. Seemed like the lake was on ice...There were white things floating everywhere in its surface.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:44 pm
Repressed Memories
Arage stood up, eagerly rushing out of the class room to get to his favorite subject, Herbology. "Can't wait," he said with a smile on his face as he raced outside.

*she had now walked intoo the spell's class and her fellow slytherins were with her she said to them after castoing a muffliatos curse on all she didnt want to hear the following, she then told them Everything that she needed for making her plans reality*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:54 pm
He looked at the lake, wondering what was happening. "Odd," he said, turning around to head back to Herbology.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:01 am
The herbology class seemed normal. Some of the hufflepuffs were whispering to each other "Why didn't she come to class? She never does anything like that.""I think someone's doing this...I mean...did you see the lake?" then they lowered their voices and it coudn't be heard anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:02 am
He looked around at the Hufflepuffs, puzzled. "Something wrong here?" he asked aloud, seeing if anyone would answer.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:06 am
The hufflepuff girl said "Dandellion's not here." The other girl said "Hey, I don't think it's his concern. Nothings wrong." she said and looked at you with no expression "Now you mind the business of your own house"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:14 am
He stared at the kid telling him to mind his business. He stepped in front of her, his face expressionless. "Now listen here, I am part of this school just like you. If someone's missing, then something's wrong, and I'm gonna find out what," he said, his eyes piercing through the girl. He walked out of the class, looking around for herbs to make a Locating Potion.  

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:21 am
"She's at the lake, if you need to find her" said the girl in a dull voice.
"You better hurry before she drowns herself or something""That's not funny!" squeeled the smaller girl  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:29 am
He quickly ran to the lake, searching for the girl. "Now where could she be," said to himself, fog dampening his vision.
(Going to bed, cya tomorrow =D)  

Repressed Memories

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:44 am
*logen watched as she was done with her lesson, what happened down at the lake and said to herself:*

"i should probably go down to se whats happening"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces