Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
werewolves vs, vampires {the fights begun} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiyato Sekto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:02 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam lays on the floore as if she is dead, not moveing

nyroc slowely padded over to her body and sniffed her then started to nudge her with his large muzzle

Sam opens her eyes slowly and see's him her eye's widen in complete terror looking at him She cant move or barely breathe
nyroc smells the fear scent on her and looks at her with curious golden eyes
Sam stares at him and he can see a hand mark and her lip is bleeding she slowly wipes her lip with a shackey hand not blinking
nyroc rubs his muzzle against her face trying to calm her down
he the n sits down like a wolf and stares at her curiously

looks at him "you seem to have a liking for her" laughs a little  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:03 pm
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto

looks at you "i should be asking you that but my name is saber and as u can see im a lycan"
crosses her arms "My name is Annette and im a vampire"

i hand u the girl "well i should be fighting right about now but since its not the time for it ill just lets u and the girl go"
she grabs the girl "thanks, im sure we will be meeting again soon"

turns around and starts to walk "maybe we will and maybe we wont"
rolls her eyes "whatever" she looks at the girl "are you ok?"  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:03 pm
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
*jumps down from the buildingin front of the woman* hello what are you doing at a time like this?

She looks up and says with a wicked grin "who wants to know" looking for his reaction as she cleaned her sword.
I do certainly one such as beautiful as you can't be wandering these streets at this time of night there are muggers and rapists! *pulling out his one of his scimitars just in case he needs to protect himself*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:04 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Sam lays on the floore as if she is dead, not moveing

nyroc slowely padded over to her body and sniffed her then started to nudge her with his large muzzle

Sam opens her eyes slowly and see's him her eye's widen in complete terror looking at him She cant move or barely breathe
Sam stares at him and he can see a hand mark and her lip is bleeding she slowly wipes her lip with a shackey hand not blinking

Sam sits up slowly, and looks at him and smiles a bit shyly and stares right back at him curiously Sam thinks -He looks like a cute dog, but is he gonna kill me?-  

ShinyToy

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:04 pm
chiriri shrugs her shoulders uncarinly "i stoped for a snack" she told him smirking her fangs hanging over her bottom lip  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto

looks at you "i should be asking you that but my name is saber and as u can see im a lycan"
crosses her arms "My name is Annette and im a vampire"

i hand u the girl "well i should be fighting right about now but since its not the time for it ill just lets u and the girl go"

i start to walk deeper into the woods "pathetic vampires"  

Kiyato Sekto

Utsukushii Otaku

Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
*jumps down from the buildingin front of the woman* hello what are you doing at a time like this?

She looks up and says with a wicked grin "who wants to know" looking for his reaction as she cleaned her sword.
I do certainly one such as beautiful as you can't be wandering these streets at this time of night there are muggers and rapists! *pulling out his one of his scimitars just in case he needs to protect himself*

Namia's eyes dilated and she smiled widely her fangs sharpening. "i dont need protection im a creature of the night" she picked up her things and began to walk away.  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Sam sits up slowly, and looks at him and smiles a bit shyly and stares right back at him curiously Sam thinks -He looks like a cute dog, but is he gonna kill me?-
nyroc lays on the ground like a wolf but continues to stare at her
thoughts*shes with the vatican but will she tell them?*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:06 pm
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto

"i heard that" she yelled, watching him leave "ignorant lycans"  
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno

Namia's eyes dilated and she smiled widely her fangs sharpening. "i dont need protection im a creature of the night" she picked up her things and began to walk away.

She couldnt believe he approached her like that talking about her beauty. Her beautty was deadly she thought grinning.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Shadens_inferno

animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno

The protection is for me because of the way you clutch your sword and are you saying you're a vampire?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:07 pm
Ashi-Ashi
chiriri shrugs her shoulders uncarinly "i stoped for a snack" she told him smirking her fangs hanging over her bottom lip

what wold that be
cole jomps of the bar roof in to the back aley  

dunkler o_O

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:08 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

nyroc lays on the ground like a wolf but continues to stare at her
thoughts*shes with the vatican but will she tell them?*
Sam lays down and puts her hands on her cheeks resting her head and stares right back at him and she thinks -Awww I wanna pet him, but Im afraid he might bite off my arm, the Pope is an idiot, Lycans are Kool-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto
Aprilbaby1
Kiyato Sekto

"i heard that" she yelled, watching him leave "ignorant lycans"

laughs while still walking "you vampires are really famous for ur sense of arguments about ever silly little things"  

Kiyato Sekto

Ashi-Ashi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:09 pm
dunkler o_O
Ashi-Ashi

what wold that be
cole jomps of the bar roof in to the back aley

chiriri watches him almost boredly not bothering to jump down fearing the stench of dogs would make her throw up her early snack
"keh, runing away already?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces