Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Kay guys, what's YOUR morbid fascination? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torture? Yes? No?
  Yeeeeeeeewwwwww.......
  Okay, I guess.
  Oh yes! It's just so much fun!
  Bamboo! ^_^
View Results

bloodyjoker31

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:52 am
my morbid fascination?
kill mercilessly, slowly, prolonging every agonizing pain, and bathing in blood thereafter! xd
oh, and being a vampire sucking teh blood of humans!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:48 am
Honestly most people would consider all of my main interests to be rather morbid. A few of them are:
Torture
Suicide
Serial killers
Mass murder
Insanity
The concept of 'the undead'
Just about anyone in history who's been villainized
And that's just a few.  

Dragonfire Goddess

Elochai Sammael

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:36 pm
I think mine is seeing how much punishment a person can take before they break.
+ bloodyjoker's  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:08 am
I don't know if mine is considered...morbid...but I've always loved broken things.

Ripped papers, broken dolls, books that are about to fall apart, shards of glass, anything broken.

Dead things too. But mostly, I like broken things.  

Ming Chen

THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:29 pm
When I become embarassed, I have the thought of somehow killing myself to stop the feeling.
I also think of killing other people in slightly morbid ways when angry at them.
Such as crushing their head into the ground somehow, or perhaps a flesh eating disease starting all the way in their bone marrow and slowly eating it's way out 'till it reaches the skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:51 pm
Some times I'll think about what it would be like if I had a katana and was able to go through the country slaughtering random people. Other times I dream about being in an ancient style war, slashing ans stabbing to kill instead of shooting.  

DerZuhalter

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:16 am
Coincidentially, most goths seem to have one Disney movie they are obsessed with as well, but

-Meat cleavers
-Torture/kininess
-Broken mirrors
-The smell of death (Not good, but I have this oddity where if something smells bad, I can tell if it's something dead. I figured out there was a dead, flattened deer lying on the beach in total darkness.)
-The entire concept of insanity
-Blood and Vampires
-Clocks, dice, and cards. (I blame Alice in Wonderland.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:36 am
Hmmm my Morbid facination would be my drawings with lots of blood and alot of killing twisted  

Sautana

ElieWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:38 pm
BLOOD. I take pictures of blood, bleeding, sharp objects. I draw with blood. I taste it (HIV ruins my fun) also like BDSM, Vampirism, Death. My parents think i'm too wierd and mental. haha i can't help it  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:07 pm
Creepy paintings. I like trying to figure out the psychology behind them.  

Cherry Choo

DerZuhalter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:10 pm
Greta Von Gash
Creepy paintings. I like trying to figure out the psychology behind them.
That is always fun. I will admit I like to do that as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:23 pm
Hmm....I have many, all of them being farther than extreme...

If you were to delve into my mind, Hannibal Lector would seem like a saint in comparison to me.

One of my most favorite pastimes (that I almost did) is to rape a preadolescences boy...or girl depending on my mood. In bed I would then bite them untill they bled so I could drink. If their body should die in the process of making "love" I would rape the dead body.

That is not even glancing at the surface of my horror filled mind. In short, I want to kill and or rape most of humanity. I would advise everyone to take caution, for I promise I will do it. Oh, I will...once I become stronger in mind and body, and closer to Death, this forsaken world will be mine so I may destroy all of humanity including myself.

When I am the rightful ruler of the pathetic homo sapiens, I will torture them all by means of sex, concentration camps, and a Holocaust like era. Then I shall happily die forever so I don't have to come in contact with beings again.

Before I die however, I shall run rampant on this planet causing as much destruction as I possibly can.

This will happen. All of it. Run in fear little children, run in fear. Death is on my side and always will be.  

Milendil

Im Deceased

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:48 pm
the video in my profile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:58 am
Lost Elf

If you were to delve into my mind, Hannibal Lector would seem like a saint in comparison to me.

One of my most favorite pastimes (that I almost did) is to rape a preadolescences boy...or girl depending on my mood. In bed I would then bite them untill they bled so I could drink. If their body should die in the process of making "love" I would rape the dead body.

That is not even glancing at the surface of my horror filled mind. In short, I want to kill and or rape most of humanity. I would advise everyone to take caution, for I promise I will do it. Oh, I will...once I become stronger in mind and body, and closer to Death, this forsaken world will be mine so I may destroy all of humanity including myself.

When I am the rightful ruler of the pathetic homo sapiens, I will torture them all by means of sex, concentration camps, and a Holocaust like era. Then I shall happily die forever so I don't have to come in contact with beings again.

Before I die however, I shall run rampant on this planet causing as much destruction as I possibly can.

This will happen. All of it. Run in fear little children, run in fear. Death is on my side and always will be.
That might hinder my plans to slaughter and kill random people after I drive this world back to pre-modern times.  

DerZuhalter

Milendil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:30 am
DerZuhalter
Lost Elf

That might hinder my plans to slaughter and kill random people after I drive this world back to pre-modern times.

Well then, we can do it together.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces