Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:21 am

(ok he said hed join when he gets here were setting sail.... first stop angland got to stock up on food and ive always wanted to visit there)

vasily smiles a bit and hits the alarm to put the crew on aleart "we are setting sail in approximatly 30 minuites" he says in the intercom "all crew to your stations"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:25 am

(Lol I know...but my character doesn't XP)
"Finally," he yawned, sitting up and getting out of the bed. "I wonder where I'm supposed to be," he said as he walked out, looking for the Captain.

Arage

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:26 am

Eugene, surpriseingly in his quarters fixing his stuff together when the intercom poped on. Angerly, Skipp Changes uniform to Chefs work, and makes his way to the mess hall to start serving up whatever meal is on the menu.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:28 am

vasily walks back over to the comm "change of plans men wwe leave noe i repeat now all crew to your stations" noticing arege (never remember your mname) "ok heres the deal you dont need to be at your computer unless we go to battle i want you over there." he said pointing at the navigation station

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:28 am

Eugene, surpriseingly in his quarters fixing his stuff together when the intercom poped on. Angerly, Skipp Changes uniform to Chefs work, and makes his way to the mess hall to start serving up whatever meal is on the menu.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:30 am

(Arage)
"Alrighty then," he smiled, walking over to where Vasily(Ha, I remember yours) pointed.

Arage

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 am

A Small radio barks at the Con, and Skipp Quietly asks, "Kapitain, I forgot weather political officer is supposed to be at the bridge when the ship heads off..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33 am

she walked over to them "finally" she said smiling

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:33 am

vasily stood in the center of the room wondering where april was he needed her on sonar.... he swore half his crew disappeard when you needed them.. he turned to arage " set a couse for england and open up her engines 20 knots should do nicely"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:34 am

(Hmm...I know nothing about submarines hehe.)
"Got it," he said. He started to flips switches and turn knobs, observing everything on the sonar board.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:35 am

"im here" she said walking in "what do you want me to do?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:39 am

he turns to her "oh there you are well i wanted you on the sonar but it seems arage is navigating and operating the sonar too so i would like you on the radio....you DO know how to use a radio right?" not waiting for an awnser he walks over to the comm and quietly talks to eugene for a moment "get up here your supposed to be here what are you doing?" after talking to him a moment he walks back out and turns to april "radio command and tell them we are setting off"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:42 am

(just to let you know i have no idea what im doing lol JK)'umm ok" she walks over to the radio "alright we are ready to set off commander"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:42 am

Hair half combed, in half officer and Chefs gear, Skippy Charges out of a unkown corridor, and makes his way to the bridge And Saluts the Kapitan. "Yo!"

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:44 am

(honestly i think the only ones who have any idea whats going on are me and target) vasily walks behind them observing them and pulls out a small logbbok and starts writing down numbers and times.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff