Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Linea's Dojo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:54 pm
Hitomi's comment left Kaede uneasy. "We should go find her." She said quickly before poofing out of the room. If Linae was still the person she used to know she had an idea of where she would be. A cliff near her dojo...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:11 am
"Would rather that you leave, then to have to fight. Or do you intend to come back to us here at Kumogakure?" Linea says to Oni. She was clearly not wanting to fight, but she wouldn't hesitate killing him. It must be that her heart aches, to know her own family; who she barely even knows would dishonor the Clan name. Or at least how she feels about the Clan name.  

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:25 am
Hitomi followed Keade. "Don't you have a class to teach?" she says to her sister, who is now a leader of students. Hitomi had no Genin to train as of yet, so roaming the village and following Linea's orders is all she needed to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:26 am
Oni sheathed his sword. He looked around, seeing no one else. Oni watched Linea. "Onee-chan, I don't know. Would you want that?" Oni did watch her now. This wasn't what he thought would happen.

((Now this would be a great moment for me to use the hunting-nin...Would be perfect.))  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:10 am
Linea threw the needle that she had into the rock and poison dripped off it. "Sit down, and explain your case to me, on why you left in the first place." Linea states. She is giving him a chance to redeem his self in her presence, it may be possible for him to have a relationship with family after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:16 am
Oni did infact sat down and leaned a bit backwards. "I've felt fooled by this village since I knew my own history. Not only did my life got destoyed but they gaved me a ruined life. I had no one to connect with. I was alone, I felt that I had nothing. Exept for a person that I often talked with near the west wall. When I felt betrayed by you about the chunin reward. Which I knew I had made in eevry way, yet I didn't get it. I felt that there was no chance for me to advance here. He came to me and offered a family, training and a goal in life. I took it and that's mainly it."  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:52 am
"The Chunin Exams are for more than a test of skill. You didn't show much interest in the exams, nor did you present anything that made you stand out in the group of people being tested." Linea says. Her eyes showed that she wasn't expecting you to leave the village, but to come to her and plead your case to her after the exams. Linea sat on the rock with her arms crossed, and closed her eyes, "You are the only blood related family I know, and I want to honor that fact as best I can. So please..." before Linea could finish her statement a sound is heard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:10 pm
((I'll take it as a go with hunting!
I'm at the last episode of book two on the Avatar...one of the best animes ever))

Oni sat still yet his leg was itchy so he moved it. At the same location a kunai hit the ground.

Hunting-nin Tekkou Toi entered the scene. "Raikage I'll defend you." His voice was cold almost deadly. Before making it able for Linea to stop him he had attacked Oni with his katana.

Oni was quick to his feet, his reactions had been trained. He watched Linea for an instance. His eyes where filled with a mix of sorrow, confusion and something else. There was no room to speak. Oni attacked the ninja with 10 almost invisible nails and left the scene.

Tekkou Toi watched the swing in air and blocked every nail but one, it went deep into his shoulder. He was taken bu surprise, his records was about a weak Hana, not one that could use harden hair like that. He wasn't going to follow him now. It would just make his reasons more obvious. As a real ANBU/hunting-nin he needed to stay near the kage to "protect" her. "That was a Aoigetsu raikage. I was close by when I saw him draw arms against you! I needed to act." he pointed at the dropped bokken.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:17 pm
"STAND DOWN TEKKOU!" Linea yells at the hunter-nin. She wasn't expecting anything like this from her villagers, even though she should have.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:24 pm
Toi watches Linea as if he don't understand. "Raikage, what is bothering you? He's just a minor crimminal, I can handle him even with a wounded shoulders. Yet if you wish I'll stay until ANBU arrives." His tone and body language wa the same act he had built up. From his fake point of view he had just protected his raikage from an murder attempt by a missing-nin. An act that should be punsihed by death.

Oni ran through the forrest. The few times he stopped it was to res and place a trap made from hana hair and branches. A trap set up to end him, he would play with any follower. His trap would wound and posion, Onis hell on earth.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Neia MX
Vice Captain

1,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:12 pm
Kasumi was at the far side of the Dojo practicing her jutsu, while she waited to see what the out come would be.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:45 pm
Kaede dropped next to the Hunter-nin. "You IDIOT! I was watching out for the Raikage now you've gone and scared him away." She growled at the ninja She had just arrived as the Hunter had attack. "Oni is not some threat that needs ANBU attention and if you are so bored as to think he is then the Raikage needs to give you more work." She made her way over to Linae. "Do you want me and Hitomi to go retrieve the boy?" She asked softly wondering what her friends would do.  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:48 pm
Oni stopped for a while. A tree was in his way. He had heard 3 words as he took his way. Stand, down and Tekkou. He carved in Tekkou in the tree. Took a step backwards. A powerfull kick loaded with chakra. He had learned that reverse the tree climb method the kick increased in power. A huge crash could be heard in the forrest. Then there was a tree with a hole in the center. Oni sat down next to it.

Tekkou heard th crash and direction. He gussed what it was and would bet all he owned that it had to do with Oni. He turned to the Raikage. "Raikage-sama, that's an crimminal. You can't protect your blood from justice. the laws written by the elders." Toi stopped here to see Lineas reactions. A neutral face, even if his spirit would love to see her break down. Watch her beg for her brothers life.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:12 pm
Kaede rolled her eyes. "That is hardly a criminal and even if he was non-shinobi law enforcement can take care of him easily. I am starting to wonder if you are meant to be ANBU or a coward because apparently you only want to fight weaklings." Her comment was meant to do the most harm to this apparently nosy ANBU. "You are only suppose to head your Raikage and you are breaking that now so get yourself gone you fool before I break that mask off your face." She threatened with a voice that said if she did he would need a Med-nin. "You are a very bad ANBU maybe the Raikage should remove you from the position before someone else does it in a much more permanent way."  

Saburi Kashikiri
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:29 pm
Toi watched Kaede with a tight look, even tho his mask covered it. He stood silent for a while. "I can not fight you now as my shoulder is blocked with any motion." The tiny hair needle was to small for him to notice. All he felt was a piercing pain and that his shoulder was blocked of movement. "That Oni boy did something with it. If you remark of my skill, I advice you check my history. I've taken down most missing-nins and none have escaped my grasp before. That my perfect record should be broken by a class D criminal is something I take personally." He kept his voice clean and calm to show that it was just his record as a hunter-nin that he wanted to keep. Toi tried to keep the fact that if he could he would kill Oni very quiet.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff