Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:20 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Wacram Glaziuz
Kokoro Mitsurugi
(*sorta embarrassed* Umm... I just said what Ms. Logen said.. ^ ^;; I watch FMA, and I know most of the story, but then again I still make my own characters and I'm kind of a n00b if you know what I mean... ^ ^;; )

*looks at her, a childish smile playing across her face* I'll tell you anything you like! ^ ^

*Logen smirked and said:*

"well then, first what are your name?"

Shinu Kimikashi is my name Young Miss.

*Logen smiled and said:*

"you look younger than me, yet you talk as if you were older then me, so how old are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:35 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Wacram Glaziuz
Kokoro Mitsurugi
(*sorta embarrassed* Umm... I just said what Ms. Logen said.. ^ ^;; I watch FMA, and I know most of the story, but then again I still make my own characters and I'm kind of a n00b if you know what I mean... ^ ^;; )

*looks at her, a childish smile playing across her face* I'll tell you anything you like! ^ ^

*Logen smirked and said:*

"well then, first what are your name?"

Shinu Kimikashi is my name Young Miss.

"you look younger than me, yet you talk as if you were older then me, so how old are you?"

*nods politely* I am 13 years of age Young Miss. *doesn't wish to call you old in fear of consequences, and you're young anyway, so it works*  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:42 pm
"Her power has existed longer than you have, Logen. I think she has the right to call you Young Miss." He sent a small smile towards Shinu, and continued focusing on driving.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:45 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"Her power has existed longer than you have, Logen. I think she has the right to call you Young Miss." He sent a small smile towards Shinu, and continued focusing on driving.

*smiles slightly, then looks at Logen* I wish not to be of any type of annoyance to you. ^ ^ If you want to know the truth, I wasn't naturally born. I'm not even human. *smiles politely, yet uncomfortably*  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:00 pm
"I knew it..." He stopped the car and sat in between the seats in the front. He removed his vest, revealing the homunculus symbol on his back. "Got one of these, kid?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 pm
*smiles politely and shakes her head* No Sir. I Was Created by The father of Edward Elric...but the notes were never left behind when Mr. Elric left...I have no marks like yours, but I have this...*pulls up her sleeve to reveal a red colored gem (a small fragment of the philosopher's stone)* I have no Idea what this is...but it's been embedded in my arm since I was created. I can see the future, and do this... *pulls out a stone and just touches it, it turns into a red rose*  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:13 pm
Mobius put his vest on and turned around. "Is that really... It couldn't be... Dante shown me what one of those looked like, but I never guessed I'd see one up close. Hohenheim must have really done his best with you... You're definitely our responsiblity now. That little rock just put you into the crossfire of my mission. Now, my enemies will mostly come to me looking for you..." He sighed. "Little kids like you shouldn't have to bear this s**t on their shoulders..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:17 pm
Mobius Nightshade
Mobius put his vest on and turned around. "Is that really... It couldn't be... Dante shown me what one of those looked like, but I never guessed I'd see one up close. Hohenheim must have really done his best with you... You're definitely our responsiblity now. That little rock just put you into the crossfire of my mission. Now, my enemies will mostly come to me looking for you..." He sighed. "Little kids like you shouldn't have to bear this s**t on their shoulders..."

Is this small gem in my arm important?*innocent worried look on her face* Is it something bad..?  

Ahiru Takashi

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:21 pm
*Logen smiled and simply said:*

"you should consider the truth, there is more people in the world that know about how create humonculy! and how to maintain them, and even, maybee make them better then that witch that you call Dante!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:22 pm
"Kid, have you heard of the Philosopher's Stone?" He didn't want to burden her mind with all this, but if she was going to be in this war, it was probably better that she know...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:27 pm
Mr. Elric had a book in his library...I read it a bit...but all I remember is that it's a powerful stone....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:28 pm
Kokoro Mitsurugi
Mobius Nightshade

Is this small gem in my arm important?*innocent worried look on her face* Is it something bad..?

"well, i dont think it is bad"

*she said while looking at it, she recogniced it as the complete Philosopher's stone, she smiled again after loosing the smile when she saw it she said regardless to what *

"well you should handle it gently, it is really Really, Powerfull, and the things that have been done for making it, is simply Horrifying!.... you shouldnt know what the person who made it have done to create it! becouse then you would go out of your mind!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 pm
*worried* So this thing in my arm is something bad? Should I have it removed...?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:31 pm
"We shouldn't sugar coat it. She's heading into a war. Better that she know now than be driven mad when forced to deal with it in the event of capture."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:35 pm
Mobius Nightshade
"We shouldn't sugar coat it. She's heading into a war. Better that she know now than be driven mad when forced to deal with it in the event of capture."

"so why should we even let them capture her? tell me that my dear Mobius?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas