Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
knigh RP idea Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:14 pm
Krusadin
(I see, yes. But you have posted in contratory manner, meaning that it won't make sense. Didn't you read my post? Why didn't you react to the men coming there?)

[mmkay, you made the cause so we say i was in another room, =3 dont want to argue :3]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:15 pm
(What was the spell-part again? Can you repeat that?Oh, nvm)

The voice in Logens head said:"How can you read my mind?"
Logen also saw images of a horse and a road...  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:24 pm
Krusadin
(What was the spell-part again? Can you repeat that?Oh, nvm)

The voice in Logens head said:"How can you read my mind?"
Logen also saw images of a horse and a road...

[when i was in your room, i kissed my blade and it glowed around you and me, then i casted a mind connection spell :3]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:31 pm
"I was fooled. Those cowards were talking loud on purpose, they had an extra man. The bigger opened my door and purposely threw his axe in the wall, I ran out of my room and cut his head off...The other man must have hit my head. He only used the big man to lure me out. I don't know of my location yet, but I think when it stops raining I'll be able to see. I'm out of the town, thats sure"

An image of a forest struck Logens mind. The road they were riding in, led to a dark forest and they rode in it.  

Krusadin

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:35 pm
"well looks like we are out of retirement krith ready? ok lets rock." closes eyes and sumons the rock (a giant white grey bird) jumps on its back and flys off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:38 pm
(I am going to sleep now)  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:48 pm
Krusadin
"I was fooled. Those cowards were talking loud on purpose, they had an extra man. The bigger opened my door and purposely threw his axe in the wall, I ran out of my room and cut his head off...The other man must have hit my head. He only used the big man to lure me out. I don't know of my location yet, but I think when it stops raining I'll be able to see. I'm out of the town, thats sure"

An image of a forest struck Logens mind. The road they were riding in, led to a dark forest and they rode in it.

*Logen was standing up on the roof, trying to sense the spell she had casted, and she followed it in a direction far away*

"well ill catch up to you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:12 pm
*Logen started to jump from roof to roof, and she then exited the town, she ran up intoo a forest*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:44 am
The forest was dark and the images in Elizas head had completely vanished. She was either knocked out or...
A ligh was coming from the woods. A campfire light.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:46 am
Krusadin
The forest was dark and the images in Elizas head had completely vanished. She was either knocked out or...
A ligh was coming from the woods. A campfire light.

*Logen sat in a tree watching over the scene, the campfire and her new made friend*

[what else is there Supermom? =3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:46 am
By the campfire sat a man dressed in black, hooded cape. Smoke was coming from under the hood. Leaning against a tree Eliza slept tucked inside a blanket with her eyes and forehead only showing under.
The man ad Elizas sword beside him and in his hand he held something small and shiny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:01 am
flying over them keal muttered to himself onstorming the camp.  

King Phar

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:32 am
Krusadin
By the campfire sat a man dressed in black, hooded cape. Smoke was coming from under the hood. Leaning against a tree Eliza slept tucked inside a blanket with her eyes and forehead only showing under.
The man ad Elizas sword beside him and in his hand he held something small and shiny.

*the woods entangeled the man that sat beside the campfire, and fire surrounded him, and Eliza's sword went down intoo theground, eliza herself also did so, logen watched as Eliza moved with the plants and the plants moved her to Logen, she sat in a tree, smiling, she said to Eliza as she gave her some water and splashed some intoo her face:*

"well, look who showed up"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:14 am
King Phar

(Now what the HECK do you mean?!!)

Eliza almost choked to the water thrown on her face. She still kept her eyes closed but she moaned quietly.
The man said something while he was entangled in the vines. The object in his hand glowed and cut the vines in a flash. Then he looked up to Logen.
"Oi! Don't you drown my knight with that water! It's not nice to wake up with your lungs full of liquid. Come down here and let me have a look at the person who's medical knowledge is the level of a snail"

Eliza woke up completely when she heard the mans voice.
"No...Could it be?" she talked to herself.  

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:34 am
Krusadin
King Phar

(Now what the HECK do you mean?!!)

Eliza almost choked to the water thrown on her face. She still kept her eyes closed but she moaned quietly.
The man said something while he was entangled in the vines. The object in his hand glowed and cut the vines in a flash. Then he looked up to Logen.
"Oi! Don't you drown my knight with that water! It's not nice to wake up with your lungs full of liquid. Come down here and let me have a look at the person who's medical knowledge is the level of a snail"

Eliza woke up completely when she heard the mans voice.
"No...Could it be?" she talked to herself.

*Logen looked at him then she asked:*

"well, who might you be?"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas