Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Land of the Shadows Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:53 pm
"Why do you know my name?"
Her eyes became golden with pupils narrowing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:56 pm
"I heard your comrades call you by that name." Mobius knew he should be running for his life, but he was curious for once. Why was she toying with him? If she wanted to kill him now, she probably could. He was nothing but a miserable soldier for hire, with little actuall battle skill.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:02 pm
"...So you followed me. Who sent you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:07 pm
"Nobody sent me. I just finished a hit a few hours back and was looking around for work."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:39 pm
Character Name: Lancis

Faction: Knights

Order: Elder Order

Race: Human (Half-Mortal)

Description of your character: Lancis is the only second ranked person in the ranks of the Knights. His job is to act as a general in case a war breaks out. He also handles any seriously problems that affect the land. His son is a rank three in the Knights Order and one of the best troops they have. He's proud of both his son and the order. No one dares speak harshly of the Order in his presence, even a member of the Order itself. He remembers when there was complete chaos affecting the land. Many secret meetings were held between only the strongest and most resourceful people of the land. Wealth didn't mean anything in the face of such Chaos. He was originally trained by one of the eldest people in the land. This person wasn't on positive terms with the Knights or The Watchers. This Saiden character knew ways to break any of the laws set for the land. He was the only person in the land that could actually shift the balance of power for either good or evil by himself. He didn't trust this elder at all but allowed him to do as he wished as long as he didn't cross certain lines.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:47 pm
Lancis appeared in the woods after receiving word that the Watcher had chosen to go there. He knew this hunter didn't choose a mission unless there was something of interest there,this was sort of like his tip sheet. He would track the lower ranked Watchers and gather information. If something crossed his ears that needed his immediate attention he would act. There was definitely something in this forest of interest. A lowly demon possessing a Major was hardly news really. These threats could be handled by his troops in a quick and orderly manner. There had been sightings of beasts attacking people in those woods. Rather strong beasts that normally just hid away under ground and never attacked unless provoked first. Something had stirred them and he was there to find out what.  

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:05 am
Kuu sat in her nest, the major strapped into her nest tree with pieces of leather. She yawned and waited for it to regain conciousness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:42 am
The Mayor woke up in a nest atop a rather large tree. He was bound by a piece of leather that was strung across his chest. He looked around only to see many branches of other trees around him. The sun was out, this really didn't give him any clue as to what time it was. He looked down at the trees below and saw several hunters walking about the forest. Most of them were poorly trained but they stayed in groups for the most part. There were also a few hunters that concerned him. The fairly powerful hunter that had defeated him was nearby. There were also two veteran hunters or different factions scouring the forest for clues. As well as two figures he couldn't quite read. One was to the west of the forest were very few trees actually grew and the other one was looking right at him even though he or whatever was standing right next to him. They were a mile away yet there sight was a little too good for even an expert tracker. The figure to the west seemed to be giving off an odd aura that was hard to notice. It seemed to draw many creatures to it and gave him a light ringing sound in his ear. Whoever this was they were trying to command the creatures of the forest. The Vampire hadn't loosened its grip on the good Mayor yet but he wasn't planning on harming him either. At this point he was slightly annoyed that someone was trying to control the creatures of the forest. Sure he had tried to control the masses by making them believe he was the major but still it gave him a head ache.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:52 am
(Now I feel slightly ashamed of my minimal post...x)
Kuu noticed that the mayor (Can't believe that I spelled it wrong! Bad, bad skandinavian background! Bad!) had woken up. She walked a little closer now to see his face better when she spoke to him.
"Now...What is your motive on taking control of the city by possessing the mayor? Do you work for yourself or under someone?"
She leaned on her staff as she spoke, making it clear with her eyes that she wanted some answers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:53 am
The Mayor looked to his right only to see a familiar face. It was the hunter Kuu that he had met only the night before. He also sensed the other hunters moving about the forest. At least two of them already had his location but they didn't seem to be moving in. There eyes didn't really say business to him however. They more said I'm going to keep you around so I can get information. He was rather scared of them but more so of the other hunters that were wandering the forest. Especially the two he couldn't identify as anyone in particular.

He sat up and yawned stretching out his arms and his wings came out of his back and extended to the sky at the same time as his arms. He looked at them with a casual unworried look in his eye. I enslaved the good Mayor here originally to climb the ladder in this world. I wanted to impress an elf that didn't want anything to do with me at all regardless of how many times I tried. I figured I could earn the Mayor some excess revenue and keep a percentage for myself then sneak out. Right now I'm more concerned about if they are ok and if I will get out of this forest. With all of those hunters running about who knows who will be harmed. He hung his head low then looked down. The Knight Lancis was looking right at him and was right below the tree to his left. One of the Unknown people that he had sensed that was watching him moved to a tree top to his right. They had taken the form of a giant black bat for dramatic effect. The inside of there wings however was lined brown and there eyes were a shadowy white.

Obviously not there natural eye color but they didn't seem to be there for him. In fact they were looking down at Lancis and communicating telepathically.

Saiden- Stay away from the young Vampire Lancis.
Lancis- Don't get in the way George or I will be forced to combat you. Even though you can't be killed I will delay you so he can escape.
Saiden- Escape to where I might ask that he would be safe. Nearly every place in time is accessable by me. But maybe what you are saying is I should just let you take him to your fortress to be secretly executed by your trained Knights.
Lancis- They would never do such a thing I swear. I've trained them not only in combat but in honor as well.
Saiden- I've said it once I've said it a million times. There is a secret Alliance that has more control over this land than your Knights or The Watchers. It has existed for some time and started when those two factions failed for the first time. YOu remember don't you? When the town leader was Assassinated in town square right in front of your troops. It was set up like that by your enemies to look like your faction was incompetent. But in reality that situation wasn't something your were ready for. So they took over in secret and I continued to monitor everyone like I have done since before you were even born.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:38 am
Kuu noticed the other hunters above and under her. They propably had sensed the demon, anyway it was too late to hide it now. Sighing of fustration she catched the knights eye and tried to read his expression. Her hand cluthed her staff a little tighter now...
Blasted pests.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:08 pm
The elder Knight Lancis looked up at the tree tops. He saw an adept hunter who he wasn't exactly sure where there loyalties were. A weak vampire that he needed to question. And an old friend that didn't seem to understand his motives for being there. He watched the young hunter as they moved into a defensive stance. This simple job of questioning the Vampire wasn't going to be as easy as he had first planned.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas