Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looked around "hmm seems like your all here" she petts them all, she smiled and looked up seeing an elf "how cute" she said smiling "an elf"
She looks at her "Um, I..Uh..." (She is a normal size she isnt a migit okay XDD)
(yea i know) she smiled "a shy one as well"

She blushes "I...Um...okay"
she laughs "now what is an elf doing way out here?" she asked her hands on her hips, she smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:52 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
Rye rushes into the clearing where they are "princess what are you doing all the way out here?" he said grabbing her hand
Him holding her hands she ends down and grabs her clothes and armor "Going swimming Rye why?"
"because no one knows where you are and it is the middle of the night!" he said his voice going into a scream
Getting mad she pulls her hand away "So what! Now leave me I will return Shortly!" she yelled at him angrily for the first time  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she looked around "hmm seems like your all here" she petts them all, she smiled and looked up seeing an elf "how cute" she said smiling "an elf"
She looks at her "Um, I..Uh..." (She is a normal size she isnt a migit okay XDD)

she laughs "now what is an elf doing way out here?" she asked her hands on her hips, she smiled
"Uh...Going swimming" she sayd water driping down  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"as i see" she looks down at the wolves then back at her "heard them howling at someone, was it you?" she smiled  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
Rye rushes into the clearing where they are "princess what are you doing all the way out here?" he said grabbing her hand
Him holding her hands she ends down and grabs her clothes and armor "Going swimming Rye why?"
"because no one knows where you are and it is the middle of the night!" he said his voice going into a scream
Getting mad she pulls her hand away "So what! Now leave me I will return Shortly!" she yelled at him angrily for the first time
"as you wish your majesty" Rye said through gritted teeth "you have one hour or we send out a tracker unit" he said marching away  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"as i see" she looks down at the wolves then back at her "heard them howling at someone, was it you?" she smiled
"Sadly Yes" she said and looks at the floore emberessed  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
hige fell over clutching his ears trying to block the sound as he lets off a loud growl like yelp in pain

Saria runnning away from the wolves trips over him, she looks at him with shock and then crawls up on a tree as the wolves come
they wont kill you stop cowering in the tree
hige puts his paw in the water and drinks some of it

(She isnt in the tree she is leaneing on it)
"Sorry, I triped on you, they scared me..." She says shyly
{sorry im having to deal with the remote control copter toy my brother is playing with fly into my face lol}why are you so fearful of everything?
(lol XD lol) Looks down emberessed and ashamed "Im, not sure.."
if you are ever going to rule a kingdom then you must learn to control your fears and use them as a wapon to help you instead of hinder you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:57 pm
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
neon blue penguin
"as you wish your majesty" Rye said through gritted teeth "you have one hour or we send out a tracker unit" he said marching away
Sticks her tongue out at him as he leave's  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:57 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

"Sadly Yes" she said and looks at the floore emberessed
she smiled "why do you fear?" she asked amused "what is there to fear?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

{sorry im having to deal with the remote control copter toy my brother is playing with fly into my face lol}why are you so fearful of everything?
if you are ever going to rule a kingdom then you must learn to control your fears and use them as a wapon to help you instead of hinder you
She nods at him "Ill take your advice" She smiles a bit sheepishly  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

hige looks over at the man rye as he left
looks like you found your thing to hate  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Lauph's soundly "Nah, I just hate it when people disturb me, I couldnt hate anyone"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Lauph's soundly "Nah, I just hate it when people disturb me, I couldnt hate anyone"
use him any way he says darkly
he then returns to the warm water and washes his face a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:07 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

use him any way he says darkly
he then returns to the warm water and washes his face a bit

She smiles "Even if I wanted to, I love everything and everyone, even the things I fear" she said and starts putting her armor and Clothes back on  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:07 pm
"well this is boring" she said looking at her wolves she looked back at them "well ill see you whenever" she turns and whistled the high pitch tune calling the wolves and making them follow  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff