Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fires of Cleansing Rage (Start) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:47 pm
tsume slams his boot into another person drawing them away from the burning house  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:52 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looks at the tattoos "i was wondering what those were, i saw that in my book" she looks back at his face "fine, ill help you, seeing how i dont have anything left"
"get rid of them quickly so we can get out of here"
she looks at him "its not going to be easy" she said then hears yelling she looks behind him "whats going on?"
"the mob is getting restless i will take care of this" he said as his arms caught on fire and his tatoos glowed a bright red
she watched him, she grabbed one of her books and looks through it, she finds the spell and things she needed, she sighs "if you want the tattoos gone, then im going to need blood" she said closing and putting the book away
"fine" he said as he pulled out his dagger and stabbed himself "here" he gave her the blody dagger as the wound slowly healed over
she took the dagger and puts it on a cloth, she sat on her knees and pulled out another dagger, she cuts herself and puts a drop of her blood on his bloody dagger, she starts to chant, waving the dagger around, she closes her eyes, and her tattoos all over her body start to glow  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:54 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "its not going to be easy" she said then hears yelling she looks behind him "whats going on?"
"the mob is getting restless i will take care of this" he said as his arms caught on fire and his tatoos glowed a bright red
she watched him, she grabbed one of her books and looks through it, she finds the spell and things she needed, she sighs "if you want the tattoos gone, then im going to need blood" she said closing and putting the book away
"fine" he said as he pulled out his dagger and stabbed himself "here" he gave her the blody dagger as the wound slowly healed over
she took the dagger and puts it on a cloth, she sat on her knees and pulled out another dagger, she cuts herself and puts a drop of her blood on his bloody dagger, she starts to chant, waving the dagger around, she closes her eyes, and her tattoos all over her body start to glow
silently waits for the spell to finish  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:55 pm
tsume kills a man and the whole crowd comes after him screaming
he fights all the people around him as they close in and try to kill him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:58 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she stabs the dagger into the ground and looks up, she whispers something and then he starte to glow, she closed her eyes, she opens them and sees him still glowing, she waved her hand and his tattoos slowly started to disapear, she swayed a little the spell taking alot of her energy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she stabs the dagger into the ground and looks up, she whispers something and then he starte to glow, she closed her eyes, she opens them and sees him still glowing, she waved her hand and his tattoos slowly started to disapear, she swayed a little the spell taking alot of her energy
Feels the pain slowly lifting  

neon blue penguin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:02 pm
tsume gets stabbed in the back by a hunter with a silver dagger and he falls over in extreme pain from the silver
hunter:we got one!!!
tsume starts to lose consciousness  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:02 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she falls back laying down, her energy slowly coming back up, she closes her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she falls back laying down, her energy slowly coming back up, she closes her eyes
Zamos bends down and channels some energy into her "go help your wolf friend then go into the forest with him i will find you and teach you all i know about dark magic" he then summoned 3 imps and ordered them to defend the lycan and opened a portal and walked through (i really got to go i wont be back for another hour or so bye)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:07 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Zamos bends down and channels some energy into her "go help your wolf friend then go into the forest with him i will find you and teach you all i know about dark magic" he then summoned 3 imps and ordered them to defend the lycan and opened a portal and walked through (i really got to go i wont be back for another hour or so bye)
she nodded and stood up, she ran back seeing them stab him "hey" she yelled "stay away from him" she starts to throw knives at them (kk later)  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:10 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she nodded and stood up, she ran back seeing them stab him "hey" she yelled "stay away from him" she starts to throw knives at them (kk later)
tsume falls over as they let go of him and run
tsume bleeds from his mouth and the opening in his back from the knife  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:12 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she kneels down next to him "oh, what did they do to you" she pulls the knife out, she layed her hand on his back and started to slowly heal him, with her free hand, she grabbed a vile "this should help with any poison that was on the knife and for the pain" she opens it and pours it in his mouth  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she kneels down next to him "oh, what did they do to you" she pulls the knife out, she layed her hand on his back and started to slowly heal him, with her free hand, she grabbed a vile "this should help with any poison that was on the knife and for the pain" she opens it and pours it in his mouth
tsume starts to wake back up as the liquid is put down his throat
he starts to cough
god that stuff tastes nasty  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:15 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
he starts to cough
she smiled "yea but it helps" she finishes healing him and puts the vile away, she looks back at him "how you feel?"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
he starts to cough
she smiled "yea but it helps" she finishes healing him and puts the vile away, she looks back at him "how you feel?"
my back hurts like hell other then that ok  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces