Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Club Kino Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:26 pm
she looked around and pulled out a phone "yea...no, im okay" she shuts the phone "okay you guys take this, i dont want to talk to him anymore" she tosses them the phone and walks back to the table  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:30 pm
(Black Fire is a girl) "A few years back Black Fire was nearly killed and I beat the smeg out of the people trying to kill her. I haven't been able to lose her since. She has helped me out in the past though." They whisper things in each other's ears.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:34 pm
Window looked a little sour when she saw this.
She took the phone from the table and started blowing rasberries in it for her own amusement.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 pm
"Thanks Black Fire. I have to leave. It seems I have a price on my head. I'll be back in a day or two." I get up from the computer and leave. (Wait, that's what I do, not him.) HE gets up from the table and leaves. Black Fire stays to make sure Window is OK. "I think he has a crush on you." (Now I have to go. Be back later) "But he would say he's over protective. He's always had a soft spot for pretty girls."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:44 pm
"Pretty? What nonsense!"
She stopped playing with the phone and looked a little happier.
She tried to hide it but she wasn't a good bluffer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:45 pm
she walks over and sits by her she smiled "yea i think he likes you too"  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:09 pm
She frowned and failed to look offended. Clearing her throat she said:
"So who was this person in the phone, may I ask?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:10 pm
she looks at her "what phone?" she asked nervously but she didnt show it  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:11 pm
"The phone you want to strangle the person on the other end of, or cry into someone's arms about."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:13 pm
she looks at him frowning and looking annoyed "why do you care who was on the other end?" she asked "and.. i dont cry"  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:16 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him frowning and looking annoyed "why do you care who was on the other end?" she asked "and.. i dont cry"
(Walt left, this is Black Fire) "I like to resolve things for other people. I don't have much else to do in a day. Well... that's legal." She took out a cigeret and started smoking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:18 pm
Walt-J-Rimmer
Aprilbaby1
she looks at her frowning and looking annoyed "why do you care who was on the other end?" she asked "and.. i dont cry"
(Walt left, this is Black Fire) "I like to resolve things for other people. I don't have much else to do in a day. Well... that's legal." She took out a cigeret and started smoking.
(my bad XD) she shruggs "okay whatever" she hears her phone ring and looks at her friends, they answered it and walked over to her, she shook her head "no. i dont want to talk to him" she said closing the phone shut and throwing it out the window  

Aprilbaby1

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:22 pm
(You need to write more womanly...Make her sew or something!
*Feminists attack Krusadin* AAAAGH)
Window watched as the phone flew out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:24 pm
the phone landed hard on the ground and broke "there, that should show him" she muttered. her friends looked at her "uhh okay" they turn and walk back to the dance floor  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:26 pm
(maybe I should have said this earlier, she's an ex-Russian spy, she doesn't sew unless you mean PAIN and DISTRUST! domokun + blaugh + twisted to make evil laugh)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff