Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
Member Profile Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:03 am
Hay there!
Y'all can call me Rocky!
My fursona is...*tampani/kettle drum roll*
Rocky "Limbershadow" LaRouge! (Not my real name. Don't worry)
He's a 6'3 Black/red wolf!
I know the wolf is a very common fursona, but I'm unique!......I think...... Back to the topic.

Rocky is a wolf whose hyperactivity can get the best of him at times, but he is usually serious, yet friendly and welcoming. This personality allows him to obtain many friends and allies on his travels. Roocy also has the tendancy to speak his mind. He's very impulsive, so whatever he thinks, just splurts out. Good or bad. He stands up for what he thinks is right and will defend his friends until his last breath.

Rocky is an all-around weponsmaster. If you give him a trumpet, he will find some way to use it as a weapon if nessisary. He also has control over flames and knows some chanting spells. He can materialize anything that he owns, and can heal himself with his flames. He is also weakened in the rain, and his power increases tenfold under the full moon. But watch out, his personality cahnges too, and not for the better.

Yeah. That's me in a nutshell.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:30 pm
Fox Frenzi

Soldier of his order, set on a mission to defeat a former comrade known as Fatal Marquee, Fox sets out to defeat this adversary and save the world from utter destruction!

However, though he defeats the enemy, the world is too far set for destruction...

Yeah, that's the gist of my guy, here's some pictures.

http://novafoxx-kitsune.deviantart.com/art/Take-a-stand-Fox-Frenzi-90243530

http://novafoxx-kitsune.deviantart.com/art/It-is-the-end-of-the-world-87246004

By the way, these pictures are old.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

The Phantom Slasher

Noble Prophet

19,475 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:23 am
Phantom, Is a unconcerned type of furry. Unless he is dealing with treasure he just does not take things seriously. He's a Dragon Wolf and considers himself to be quite the looker. He's the biggest flirt on the planet and loves nothing better then playing pranks on people.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 pm
The names and personalities are nothing new to me xd

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Opossumbly

Undead Elder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:36 pm
Instead of battling with the issues the guild has with coding, I'll just direct you all to the profile of my fursona here, contained in my art request thread - check out the first and third posts! I tried to make a journal entry, but it has the exact same coding issues as the guilds. Bugger!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 am
Tikoge, Princess of Sorrow, Bane of Hypocrisy

She was born in the harshest of winter lands to the son of a tigress and an elf, and a daughter of the lions. The two parents wished to survive, but settled for their only child surviving instead. They were outcasts, the father for being a hybrid and the mother for loving him so dearly.

Tikoge wandered one day, alone, from the dangerous lands of the North on the continent of Ferivu upon the surface of the planet Thera Gaea, muttering strange words amongst the lion kin about a great hypocrisy all around her. Feeling guilt, her mother's pride took her in, only to soon realize that the creature moved and thought faster than even their brightest scouts, and carried within her the gift of a dark intuition. She could see every being's true intent, though not their actions. She knew who to trust and who to distrust instantly.

The striped, elven-eared lioness soon rose as the matriarch Princess of her mother's pride, challenging any beast foolish enough to bring either great evil or judgmental righteousness to the lion dominant continent of Ferivu. Those who resisted faced her father's sword, and soon after, the technological dominance of her pride.

Her greatest enemy is Paladin. Her greatest ally is Sorcerer. Her sign is Sagittarius. Journeys from her continent and world are acceptable to her story. No one loves her currently, and she is hopelessly seeking affection.

Raimyah

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

9,975 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:25 pm
Tikoge
Tikoge, Princess of Sorrow, Bane of Hypocrisy

She was born in the harshest of winter lands to the son of a tigress and an elf, and a daughter of the lions. The two parents wished to survive, but settled for their only child surviving instead. They were outcasts, the father for being a hybrid and the mother for loving him so dearly.

Tikoge wandered one day, alone, from the dangerous lands of the North on the continent of Ferivu upon the surface of the planet Thera Gaea, muttering strange words amongst the lion kin about a great hypocrisy all around her. Feeling guilt, her mother's pride took her in, only to soon realize that the creature moved and thought faster than even their brightest scouts, and carried within her the gift of a dark intuition. She could see every being's true intent, though not their actions. She knew who to trust and who to distrust instantly.

The striped, elven-eared lioness soon rose as the matriarch Princess of her mother's pride, challenging any beast foolish enough to bring either great evil or judgmental righteousness to the lion dominant continent of Ferivu. Those who resisted faced her father's sword, and soon after, the technological dominance of her pride.

Her greatest enemy is Paladin. Her greatest ally is Sorcerer. Her sign is Sagittarius. Journeys from her continent and world are acceptable to her story. No one loves her currently, and she is hopelessly seeking affection.

Hello to you too c:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 am
Given Name: Myles Lis
Preferred Names: Dimitri Luger, Wilde Karrde
Species: Red fox (Vulpes vulpes)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Mate: Mika Hisoka
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 175 lbs
Eye Colour: Emerald green
Disposition: Genial, often overly verbose, loves to tinker with machines computers and biochemistry, and of course to read, especially ancient history. Spends a fair amount of his time in his library/workshop, but it isn't a challenge to coax him out of his den, though does tend to loose track of time while working or meditating.
History: Born Myles Lis to an average anthropomorphic fox family, he distanced himself from his family earlier than the other kits, preferring more advanced areas further west. He has led a rather uneventful life, enjoying a self created religion, The Lost Tribes of Albion, and daydreaming about incredible results from his research, until realizing how lonely and incomplete his life had left him. Soon after beginning his search he found the love of his life, the beautiful, intelligent, Mika Hisoka.
Family: Mother: Whereabouts unknown, Father: Whereabouts unknown, Sibling; Alphonse: South Central North America actively engaged in human society, Other Siblings: Whereabouts unknown
Abilities: Mechanical expertise, weak results from biochemical experiments, extreme concentration, oration experience, historical knowledge.
Comments from subject: "Wait, this wasn't an application to work at Gentech, and create a better anthro? ... How about the historical society? No? ..Sony...? ... ... *whispers* You're not KGB are you? *looks around suspiciously* ... Huh...*closes door to library* a furry community? Oh, well then come right in! Pardon the mess, and don't step in the red ... liquid."
"Yes, I am always glad to meet fellow furries, and yes, I will gladly take a quick survey."
"Well, that's me, hope to meet plenty of new furs."

Also; How by the light of Aurora did I manage to forget to post my bio?! *facepalms*  

Dimitri Luger

RevlisAkaoniFox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 pm
Revlis RoseHeart

User Image

Appearance: Look up
Race: Fox/ Kitsune
Sexuality:Straight
Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5'11

Personality: Charming, decisive, kind, caring, righteous, mischevious, noble and brave.

Bio: Little can be said or told about this lone figure. Somethings are better learned first hand. Revlis Roseheart posesses the most shifty of personalities, wisdom stretching beyond his appearance. Full of himself? No, not at all. There is little that he values more than Friendship and Love, for the two are what keeps him alive... His tongue is sharp, the only think sharper than his tongue play is his sword and his swordsmanship along with his many other combatant abilities. Roses and Cherry Blossoms are his favorite flowers, peaches are his favorite fruits. Foxes, Bunnies and Skunks are some of his favorite animals...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:25 pm
Name: Tohbi (or Lydia by close friends)
Sex: Female
fur/color: Auburn with a white belly and black ears and tipped tail
Speices: Vixen (female Fox)
other: Tohbi spends most of her time treasure hunting as has been also to go by the name Chaos. She also spends a lot of time hunting and colecting guns and other weapons. She also is in a steady relationship with another Fur.

User Image  

Commie Fanny Whammer

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RiverLight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:32 am
My fursona is Connor, a Shaggy Dog.

He longs to be a wolf or even a coyote or fox. But he is what he is: a friendly, easy-going shaggy dog. He's a responsible sort of fellow and certainly takes care of his own. But his main goal is maximizing his fun in life and enjoying all earthly pleasures.

Once in a while, he feels the need to find a very private place to den in. Then he falls into a deep dreamless sleep.

What Connor doesn't know is that during these deep sleeps he has actually shape-shifted into Agni, a red-tailed hawk.

Agni touches the spiritual plane and acts as a bridge between the worlds. He is a messenger and helper to any who need him.

Connor's lack of awareness of his helping side might be a reminder to each of us that sometimes we do more good in the world than we're aware of.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:36 am

Find Me On FurSpace

Species: Panther
Fur: Solid Black
Eyes: Deep red, Shine
Tail: Sleack

Mirage is strong willed. She is controlling and if she doesn’t like something she changes it. She has a dominating personality, even when she doesn’t mean to ..heh.. but is loving and caring to the ones that can get close to her. Witch sadly is a bit hard to do but no body’s perfect neh? Mirage prefers to be alone when she is relaxing. Maybe with a good book or some music. With her calm and collected domineer she easily feel computable in any setting.

My Fur code: FFP3arw A H+++ P+++ T+++ W Z+ Sf++ RLMH a e f++ h+ j+ p+ sf-

Full Body -- Head Shot -- Swim Suit Top -- Furry Maker (Sonic-esk)

A Midnight Mirage

supah miles

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:25 am
I like form things 3nodding

Name of my Character: Miles Rose
Species: Orange And Black Tiger
Brief Description: Miles is a Tiger who's look has been to compared to Flora's (From Twokinds, an awesome furry webcomic) It has been said that he looks like a male Flora ('Cause he's a tiger) and he has Keith's eyes (Also from Twokinds, but Miles' eyes are blue instead of yellow) He's slightly muscular, and is almost weaing Tan Slacks. He does wear other outfits though. His favorite color is Red and he loves rock music :3
Picture of Character: (if applicable) Commish on FA in the works  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:19 pm
Look down. cool  

BenjaminSS1990

650 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff