Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
~A Naruto RP~OPEN & really needs people! (made-ups allowed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satoshi Arashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:14 am
Naruto had tripped and on the ground during the whole fight. He got up and walked over to Sasuke and Sakura "what happened here?"

Kakashi was already at the hokage's place "Tsunade it looks like Orochimaru has attacked my team a while ago and i'm thinking he's planning another attack on the village."

((hey im back and naruto is in orange while kakashi is dark blue, im playing both until we get a Kakashi and i said Tsunade cause Tsunade is th ehokage right now as you all know))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:17 am
(Yeah,that old woman...)

Sakura looked at Naturo.
''Uhm,a ninja from Orochimaru's clan attacked us.''she said.
(gtg,eat supper,i'll be later in half an hour,bye.)  

Catbutalso

Sarcastic Squirrel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:18 am
tusende stood up, hmmm, ok we need to tighten the security, nobody leaves the village whitout my saing so, she said looking worried  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:20 am
((ok later))

"orochimaru. not him again." Naruto walked to the side of sakura "well are you alright Sakura? your bleeding."

"well i'm thinking my squad can go and look for them outside the village like a mission. I know they're genin but they are a lot stronger than they look."  

Satoshi Arashi

Sarcastic Squirrel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:24 am
yeah, ok but mabe another team whith them? she said looking at kakashi and rubbing her forehead,  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:26 am
"what team did you have in mind?" kakashi took a seat and got his book out  

Satoshi Arashi

Sarcastic Squirrel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:29 am
I don't know, anybody will do, she said, why did they attack?
((what teams are being played again?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:30 am
ArchaneDante
((ok later))

"orochimaru. not him again." Naruto walked to the side of sakura "well are you alright Sakura? your bleeding."

"well i'm thinking my squad can go. and look for them outside the village like a mission. I know they're genin but they are a lot stronger than they look."

(I am back.)

Sakura looked over Naturo.

''Uhm,it's because that ninja stabbed me.But i am ok.''she said in a low voice.  

Catbutalso

Satoshi Arashi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:34 am
"ok i'm glad your ok but you should go to a medical facility. come on lets go." Naruto lead the way to the place he said before.

"hmm....well i dont know which other team would want to go so i say we should call for an announcement." kakashi got up and put his book away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:36 am
''Do i have to?''Sakura asked as she looked over Naturo following him.  

Catbutalso

Sarcastic Squirrel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:39 am
((hi again^^))

ok, try and get them here in about half-an hour  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:39 am
"well i can't heal and you don't want to lose too much blood so lets go." Naruto grabbed Sakura's hand and startwed running to the closest medical ninja which was Tsunade "hey old lady tsunade i need you to heal up sakura's injury."  

Satoshi Arashi

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:41 am
(lol,hi back to you.)

Sakura looked up at Tsunade.
Crap,she'll think i failled to fight ,again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:45 am
Tusende lookeed at sakura's leg, "Naruto, she is fine she has got it bandged" by the way kakashi told me all about it she said looking at sakura, good job  

Sarcastic Squirrel

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 am
''See?''Sakura said to Naturo.
''No need for worrying.''she said.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items