Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
C o n s p i r a c y ; a New Moon roleplay (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ ` t r i c k ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:52 am

Rei groaned. It seemed like the whole forest had come to visit her. She let go of Blake, and decided not to argue, her head was spinning at the moment -- and she really did not want to put up with this any longer.
    "I'd be careful, if I were you. I might come back later.." She whispered to Blake, both a warning for him; and a way of telling the rest she really didn't care about the other situations. Rei dissapeared, hoping that; one, the vampires wouldn't be reckless to actually hunt her down; and two; that once she had feed, she would find Blake and finish what she had first intended to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Saria, a little bit startled at the interruption, didn't break her gaze from the couple. "Again, I'm Saria, I'm new here, is this type of thing normal for you guys?" She asked with curiosity, tilting her head slightly.  

kanangirl123

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:29 pm
Well, I guess this is it... I'm going to die. Elli thought matter-of-factly. She wasn't surprized by that thought. Her time had to come eventually. I just wish that I hadn't dragged Blake into this... wizards aren't even immortal. Although she'd accepted her fate, she was still scared out of her wits when Rei grabbed her. She was so scared that she had blacked out for about a minute, and when she became aware of her surroundings, she saw two new vampires, seemingly a couple, ganging up on Rei. Then, another vampire just came out of the woods, and greeted the couple as if they were the welcoming commitee(sp?). This is WAY too confusing... Elli was startled when Bellmi's voice shouted out a warning to the vampires. Rei whispered a threat to Blake, and was off. Elli wanted to rush over to Blake and apologize for accidentally leading Rei his way, and almost killing him, but she could tell that now wasn't the right time. Wait, these vampires wouldn't kill Blake, because the muscular and beautiful vampires seem to mark this as their territory. They won't let anyone hunt here... , so I might be able to get out Elli liked the idea of escaping, but after her last attempt to escape from these creatures wasn't so successful, so she just stayed glued to the spot, hoping that nobody would notice her, and they would go on their way.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:50 pm
Rosalie spun around suddenly, sensing the prescence of another vampire. "Oh for the love of... What the hell is this? A freakin welcoming committee to Forks in the woods?" Rosalie said out loud. The girl spoke again and this time Rosalie heard her. "Again, I'm Saria, I'm new here, is this type of thing normal for you guys?" She asked, her head tilting. "No, this is not normal for us. I'm Rosalie, this is my husband, Emmett," she said motioning towards Emmett. "Let me make it clear to you before we even get acquainted... Saria, was it? This is Forks, this land we are on currently is the Cullen and Hale hunting grounds, our diet, as we choose is animals, and if we find a vampire," Rosalie know pointed towards the girl gripped in Emmett's strong grasp, she continued, "that is feeding off humans, or attempting too, on our land. We take immediate action if we catch them." Rosalie sighed and said, "Now tell me, do we have an accord? If you do not hunt humans on our land, we won't find it necessary to threaten you. Now what is your diet?" she asked.  

xrukiababy_ORLYx

hambzkt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:12 am
Rose has a point, why are there so many of us in the woods? Too bad Edward isnt here, maybe he could make some sense out of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:41 am
Elli was still frozen to the spot, but she was still listening. Something the golden-haired, covergirl vampire said clicked in Elli's head. Cullen? Hale? Wait, Cullen Edward's last name...no way... Oh God... This is way too freaky... Elli could feel the color draining from her face, and she fainted.

--((okay, I've edited this so that it doesn't include emmet's thought))--  

Will-Run-For-Chocolate

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:54 am
Rosalie let her attention drift for a millisecond and saw the human that was in the woods faint. She looked on and frowned and merely shook her head, she couldn't believe the human hadn't run by now. This truly was a freakin welcoming committee. She turned back to the girl named Saria and awaited her answer. "Come on, spit it out will you? I haven't got all day you know, I have better things to do then stand around here," she said brutely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:42 am
Veronica was starting to get a little queasy easy dropping so she made her way slowly down the tree. As she was walking away, she stepped on a stick which immediately snapped in half under her foot. The invisibility vanished she was in plain sight. She didn’t want to turn around, but her conscious got the best of her. As she turned to face the crowd, everyone had there eyes on her. "Damn, hey guys." was all she could get out.  

MyLittleDecoy16

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:23 pm
Saria, not liking this girl's attitude, pointed very clearly to her eyes. "My eyes aren't red, are they? Only animals for me." She said quietly. "Now, if I'm just offending you, I think I might leave." She turned briskly and began to walk away, but listening careful in case they chose to call her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:34 pm
Veronica watched as the unfamiliar vampire walked away, and she thought shed better do the same.  

MyLittleDecoy16

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:56 pm
Rosalie sighed and snapped her hand around the girl's wrist. "I understand your intentions towards our... diet my husband and I; as well as my family are one in the same with our dieting. I am sorry I came across coldly, it is merely a precaution. No offense will or has been taken, and you needn't leave. If you are on our side with the ways of our diet then you are a friend to me." Rosalie turned then and heard a snap, she turned and frowned as another vampire made their prescence known. "Damn...hey guys," she said to us, timidness filling her voice. Rosalie sighed and shook her head, "Make your diet clear to us and your intention of why you were here spying." Rosalie said, directing her questioning towards the vampire who wanted to seemingly retreat. "Do not retreat, we will only chase you until we get an answer. This is our land, so would you please not give us trouble?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:21 pm
"What the...?"
Why the hell are there so many here in the woods? thought Emmett.
"You know what? I think we should all just go home. This is getting out of control." My family will keep an eye out for a little while until we're sure everything has cleared out. Does that sound reasonable to all of you?"

((BTW, when i use italics, my character is thinking, unless otherwise stated.))  

hambzkt

xrukiababy_ORLYx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:07 pm
Rosalie looked over to Emmett and smiled warmly. "That sounds like an absolutely wonderful plan. Everyone clear out go home, and if anymore chaos arises, my family and I will be sure to handle it, understand?" Rosalie asked, looking out to all those in the woods. "And will someone do something about that girl passed out back there?" she said pointing her slim finger towards the passed out human. Rosalie walked over to Emmett and put her hand to his chest as she whispered in his ear, "That's the smartest thing you've said all day," and she laughed and disappeared into the woods her laughter resounding like wind chimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:25 am
Bella had finally finished her homework and decided to call Edward. 'I wonder if he's home' she thought as the phone was ringing.  

Arriana_lynn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces