Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hackedcross

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:12 am
"sees milo and darts behinde a tree"

this isnt good this silencer is tough i dont wona get into a fight

{but hes in the way what do i do...}

silence...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:19 pm
"We still need to carry out the plan." He said to Kyo. They ran over to the Silencers camp. he ran into a ninja he never saw before. he was watching milo. He grabs him and covers his mouth and starts and draging him away from camp where he could interrogste him. "Whats your name?" He asked.  

Alchemist of the Twilight

King Phar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:02 pm
miklo smiled as he stode up the signal activatid and the two were bown in silver threds "never walk up to a trained silancer wile he sleep."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:18 pm
He enflamed his body and burned the threads off of him.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:08 am
"to easy." pulling a small scroll out of his pack oening it the sign on it vanished than apeared over his head "now than let us finish this."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:26 pm
"Fine." He said, drawing his sword and thrusting it towards him.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:38 pm
doging the thrust milo grabed the blade with what looked like a therd hand throughing a kuni at the man. "i still don't know your name."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:28 am
disapird  

hackedcross

anbu kakashi1000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:48 am
username:sasuke uchiha10000
Character name:Sasuke Uchiha
Magic power: fire ball dragon flame
Unique power: Controls fire and shadow
Group:shadow
Weapons:swords and kunia
Character History:he;s older brother name itachi uchiha killed is parents

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:37 am
((sorry. no more unique powers. you can have either temp. turn invisible, high jump, or redirection of enemy weapon))

"You dont need to know my name. Youll be dead soon enough!" he said while dodging the kuni. He watched the Roamer disappear. He couldve helped. He jumped into Ayame's room and grabbed her in her weakened state. He held her so that she couldnt do any telekensis.  

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:44 pm
running at her milo whispered "secret weapon attack." pulling a string what was ayame shot kunis in all directions and sinse he was so close himself and the other man where shredded almost to death but since ayame was in a trunk under the bed sleeping she servived without a scrach "got..... ya." smileing  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:01 pm
"Ouch." He said. "I've survived worse!" he said. He fell over and vanished. Suddenyl the real him jumped in from the window and grabbed him. "thanks Kyo." ((who sohuld be here!)) He took his katana and thrust it right through Milo. "anymore magic tricks to bring you back?" He said looking at the bleeding milo. ((the only reason i cant kill you is because i dont want you to get mad. otherwise you should be dead.))  

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:11 pm
"Ouch." He said. "I've survived worse!" he said. He fell over and vanished. Suddenyl the real him jumped in from the window and grabbed him. "thanks Kyo." ((who sohuld be here!)) He took his katana and thrust it right through Milo. "anymore magic tricks to bring you back?" He said looking at the bleeding milo. ((the only reason i cant kill you is because i dont want you to get mad. otherwise you should be dead.))
falling to the ground milo whispered something that they didn't hear than he flicked his hands so the stod up at 90 degree angles and small maby 6 1/2 inch blade slid out of socets in his arm "sorry to disipoint you but i am the hiden attack ninja of the silencers." opening his mouth he spat a kuni at his opponent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:31 am
Ayame, feeling a bit better, goes out of her room through her window to go where milo was. carrying a blade with poison on it, she knew exactly who her target was."this should work... neutral if it doesn't, i don't know what will..." said Ayame to herself, "Milo, please be ok... sad "  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

King Phar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:23 am
a milo land next to her "did you realy think i would sacrifice myself?" smileing looking at the other one controling it with small motions of its hands or was the other one controling him????!!!!!  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff