Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
WELCOME TO SUPER-CADAME!!!!!!!^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:06 am

NarutoUzumaki626
THATS IT MEAT!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE HELLFIRE,CAZ I'M GONNA MAKE YOU SEE WHY HUMENS WILL NAVER BELONG HERE!!!!!!!! *Uses Smoke-Jishu* *Stabs From Behind*

*disappears and appears behind him* *yawns* "boring"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:44 am

*Smerk* *Terins InTo A Deragon* GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

T-A Reborn

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:44 am

NarutoUzumaki626
*Smerk* *Terins InTo A Deragon* GRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

looks at it. "it that all?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:16 am

LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN DO IT...OH WATE....YOU CAN'T!!!!!! I'EV ALWAYS DESPISTED YOU HUMANS!!!!!! YOU DON"T BELONG HERE GO HOME.......WHAR YOU BELONG!!!!!!!! *Maga Fire Berath*

T-A Reborn

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:42 am

*the dragon had already 10 spears of ice through his body, she pulled out one, and his stomach was ripped up open! she said:*

"simple force isnt scaring me!"

*she then licked the spear, where it hadnt touched him becouse it tasted like strawberrys*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:21 am

GHAA......STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Terins InTo A Pinix* NOW DIE HUMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-A Reborn

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:39 am

sasuke just stands there and lets the fire pass over him. "this is all??? my turn......WATER VORTEX JUTSU!!!!!" a huge torrent of water washes over the whole area.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:57 am

MUMHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUMAN! I CAN REINCARNAT,I CAN NAVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *The Death Blast Whant Right Thou Sasuke* MUMHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU?! NOW,GO BACK WHAR YOU BELONG.... HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-A Reborn

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:17 am

sasuke steps forward unscratched. "is that all????? all you can do is a pathetic energy blast???? hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! you are so weak......"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:39 am

*the Pheonix's fires die as all the air around it goes away, and more spears of ice goes through the body of this weak person*

Wacram Glaziuz

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:58 am

WHAT DID YOU CALL ME,YOU CONSEED,RACED HUMAN?! FOR THAT,I WILL BERIN YOU IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Dark Sperts Of Hell,HEAR MY CRY!!!!!!! Hiding by day
Hunting by night
Eyes filled with hate
Heart filled with pain

Killing for fun
Searching for freedom
Hair shinning bright
Eyeys burning bright

Crying from sorrow
Blood stained face
Wings made of steal
Black as death

Hard to find
Harder to kill
Fighting for revenge
Dieing from life

Scars mark soul
Tears of blood
Mark the skin
SUN COMES UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:41 am

sasuke yawned. "is that all? WIMP?"

The_Last_Avenger

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:36 am

GEARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL,COME UNTO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Thay Soon Find Tham Salfs In Hell* NOW HUMAN! YOU WILL FELL TRUE FEAR!!!!!!!!!! DEMANS OF HELL,LISIN TO YOUR MASTER,AS I SUMMEIN YOU,ENIALATE THIS PAFADIC HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!! *Doom Music Starts To Play* ~Deman Lord~ I AM THE DEMAN LORD,AND I MUST DESTORY THE HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good!~^ NOW GO-FORTH MY PET,AND BERIN HIM IN HELL FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I SAY?! YOU WILL NAVER BE LONG HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:18 am

sasuke yawns and kicks a demon. it disappears. "this is boring....."

The_Last_Avenger

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:22 am

DEMONS RAPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL WILL BE YOUR RASTING PLICE HUMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff