Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Edward Cullen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That's Tom Sturridge
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:24 am
EWWW, no!!! Zach Efron shouldn't play Edward!!! That'd be so terrible!!!  

Toddgasm

Grizelda-AliceHeart

2,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:15 pm
I have a perfect image of him in my head, but I'm sure they'll find smeone suitable. If they don't it could ruin the whole movie and the books for me. But nothing will ruin the books, hopefully smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:43 pm
starlight_twilight
allieballie17
here's pretty zac efron pictures..!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

evil ARE YOU KIDDING????!!!!! stressed ZAC WILL NEVER EVER GET THE PART FOR EDWARD!!!! stressed I DON'T EVEN THINK THAT HE SHOULD BE IN THE MOVIE!!!!! stressed

if he does end up in the movie i might just shoot myself burning_eyes

im with you...  

limegreen_gerard

Shameless Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:51 am
[~+~]

Drew Fuller please.
D:

- Used to be Charmed obsessive -

However. Upon reading someone else's opinion on the 'net, i also think, look wise, as i've never seen him act, Hayden Christensen.

This persons ideas are pretty good actually, tho' i'm hoping they aren't going to be the look amazing based cast. I know the vampires and whatnot are designed that way, but blah, you know what i mean.
xD

Looksie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:51 pm
EWE! No way! Zak Efron isn't even cute! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!! I think that Gerard Way should play him but thats just my opinion
User Imagecome on and look at his pretty little face....User Image
I also like all of Stephanie meyers options and stuff but if they pick some stupid ugly teen dream like Zak Efron I'm gonna DIE!  

MisS -PaRaNOiD- PiXiE

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:34 am
scary_gothic_chic
EWE! No way! Zak Efron isn't even cute! YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!! I think that Gerard Way should play him but thats just my opinion
User Imagecome on and look at his pretty little face....User Image
I also like all of Stephanie meyers options and stuff but if they pick some stupid ugly teen dream like Zak Efron I'm gonna DIE!
Ew. Gerard's like, thirty.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:44 pm
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

Drew Fuller please.
D:

- Used to be Charmed obsessive -

However. Upon reading someone else's opinion on the 'net, i also think, look wise, as i've never seen him act, Hayden Christensen.

This persons ideas are pretty good actually, tho' i'm hoping they aren't going to be the look amazing based cast. I know the vampires and whatnot are designed that way, but blah, you know what i mean.
xD

Looksie.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOUR CHOICES>  

iFallenYuuki

amai_aikou_ikari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:50 pm
im with tom hes soooooooooo right for the part  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:22 pm
Ima huge Zac Efron fan and if he had a lower voice...he could do it. But he doesnt. I think Drew Fuller would be the best otherwise......its okay Zac lovers, theres other movies.  

Its_Spinkie

PurpleViolinist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:39 pm
I'm sorry, Zac Efron fans, but I've never been a fan of his. I think that Gaspard Ulliel or Tom Sturridge could each do a DECENT job. Tom Sturridge is my favorite, though. I'm not such a big fan of Henry Cavill. I'd rather they find an unknown actor (if he has talent). Keep in mind that filming probably won't start for a while, so boys who are 15ish now could do a good job in the future smile

(First post! Yay! 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:11 pm
Faye_26
allieballie17
here's pretty zac efron pictures..!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

he might be able to pull it off 3nodding , but I like drew fuller better lol

I agree 100%
Zac is gorgeous, but he would have to really loose the tan haha.
His eyes are beautifully shaped.  

Opium Overture

strawberry sapphic

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:32 pm
I always saw Edward as a person with kinda distant, spacey eyes. Like he can see, but he's not looking. Or something. xD;; And when I saw this guy, he was exactly how I pictured Edward.

]http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/6297/Events/6297/ActorThom_Leste_14560938_400.jpg.html?hint=nm0215281

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:49 pm
i LOVE Thomas Dekker! He was so cute as a kid and now that he's older he's sooo hot!

Dong Wook Choi

iFallenYuuki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:37 pm
He could work....He's not really what I pictured but if he would be DECENT I wouldn't mind...so much.  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff