Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:26 pm
Neira lay in the warm grass as she sunned herself. The world being so dark for her now, the feeling of the sun beaming down on her brilliant white fur reminded her of what it was like to see the bright sunshine. The scent of flowers brushed gently over her senses and she lolled over onto her side. She yawned and stretched, black paws clawing reaching out to the grasses around her. The black tip of her tail swished absently as she began to wonder if anyone she knew was nearby.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:45 pm
+++Paws hit the grassy earth as a body moved gracefully through the grasses and flowers. The crimson fur stuck out well against the green hues of the meadow, as the familiar shape and body of Sora could be seen. She hadn't been around awhile and felt the need to show herself once more, she was sick and tired of the seclusion she had dealt with for the past weeks she needed, she longed for company. Stopping her pace for a moment she lifted her maw into the air and took a deep breath, her chest expanding as the air rushed into her lungs and scents went past her black nostrils. It didn't seem anybody had been around here for awhile.

+++A sigh left her maw as a chilly wind flew past and made her crimson coat dance in the air. Her lips raised, showing her white teeth in a toothy smile. She started down the small hill, making sure not to step on all the flowers in the way. Hearing movement in the grass she stood still and her ears perked. She crouched down and then jumped, landing on her front two paws. She looked like a pup for a moment, her crimson eyes sparkling and flashing with childness. She then laughed softly as she watched the rabbit scurry away. Looking back forward, she swayed her tail a little bit, her ears lowering some. Starting to walk once more she kept an eye out, a lookout for any wolves nearby, a lookout for any wolves that wanted to make conversation with her. Lifting her head the fea looked about once more, her crimson eyes scanning the area and the horizon line. After spotting no wolves she walked up to the stream, and looked at her reflection for a moment. Frowning at it. Shaking her head she started to drink from the stream, water running down her parched throat and satisfying her thirst.  

Nutella Mocha

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:07 pm
Neira's swayed jauntily as she walked, the black tip of her tail swishing behind her gaily. Her vacant eyes seemed to hold a dull sparkle as she lifted her muzzle and took in the grassy scent of the meadow. A familiar wolf's scent greeted her as well, Sora was nearby. Neira whined softly as a smile crossed her features, she'd been gone far too long and it was time to pay homage to the dominant wolf. She trotted across the open grass and followed the sound of trickling water until she came upon the stream. She lapped up a quick swallow of spring water and then trotted up the stream in hopes of meeting up with the crimson she-wolf....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:19 pm
Sora had already lifted her muzzle, her head raised in a kindly but proud way as her orbs looked about. Her ears perked as she turned around and was about to walk to somewhere else before the familiar scent had wavered into her nose. The body of the fea had frozen, so there was somebody around and it was somebody she knew. A smile had come onto the wolf's maw as she started to walk down the stream, following the welcoming scent towards the fea she knew.
Seeing Neira to to far ahead the tail that belonged to Sora started to sway slowly, "Neira, long time no see." The voice of Sora's flowed gently as the wind carried it.
She stopped a couple of feet before the fea, her eyes looking into the fea she had known for a while. A whine left the maw of Sora, when had her friend become blind? Sora's frown deepend, she had been gone to long. Yet, she would not give pity to Neira because Sora knew that some wolves did not like sympathy and she did not doubt Neira's abilities.
Setting herself on the fround, the crimson fea sat before her friend. Hear perked for the words of Neira as she shook her head. Removing stray grasses that had gotteninto her fur from before.

Nutella Mocha

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:09 pm
Neira's eyes glittered and she barked a happy greeting to Sora. 'It has been quite a while! Sorry for the disappearance, I kept a low profile for a while to get used to... this.'
Her face sunk slightly and a sad smile crossed Neira's maw as it had rather frequently of late. She accepted her dark world, but still couldn't help but feel a nagging regret that she couldn't see the vibrant colors of the world any longer. Her blue eyes held a newfound depth as her lack of vision had lapsed over to fill in and sharpen her other senses. Her keen ears pricked at the sound of Sora picking the dry grass from her crimson coat.
When the other she-wolf spoke a small glimmer of crimson light flared up in Neira's dark void. The speech of others became a spectrum of dull color for her so that she'd come to enjoy the different colors that her friends voices wove. Neira nuzzled Sora's cheek in respectful greeting and sat down in front of the other wolf.
Most of Neira's friends and packmates were either all young or else didn't stick around for extended stays, but Sora had always shown up subtly whenever times were quiet. The stream burbled sweetly beside the two femmes and Niera lay her ear against the cool grass, pressing her cheek to the moist soil and relaxed in the earthy scent. 'It seems I'm always in the middle of a huge pack gathering that now, it's just so tranquil to spend some quiet time in the meadows....'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:45 pm
Sora licked her friend's cheek and smiled softly, her coat flying in the air as the wind played with it.
"Its no problem Neira, I have too have been gone from the public for some time now." A frown came onto her maw, she had been looking around for Slighter and after awhile she had given up on finding the lazy black alpha. He was probably around somewhere but Sora couldn't help but worry about him.
It wasn't her fault, it was a habit.
She thought of how nice it was to speak with a friend that enjoyed the peacefulness of the meadows and she was gladly opened for conversation. She needed to talk to somebody, she had been lonely the last couple of days.
Letting her eyes land once more upon the fea, she listened to the stream's voice before interupting the air and stillness with her voice. "Yes, the meadows seem to be a popular spot for rest and tranquility. I'm rather surprised." She chuckled softly, closing her crimson eyes and let a sigh escape her body.
"How have you been though, dear Neira? Anything exciting happened in the last month or so?" She asked curiously, re-opening her eyes and looking into Neira's blue ones, peering at the depths of them.

Nutella Mocha

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:08 pm
[[Parady to real life?]]

Neira sighed heavily, then sneezed as a blade of grass tickled her nose. Her azure eyes were puzzled as she tried to decide whether it was right to tell her packmate of her chance meeting. 'I've been tired so much these last few moons, I cannot say for any reason but simply there is a struggle to go on day by day. My mind works so furiously over the smallest details in events that I tire easily now. I find myself lagging and finding no pleasure in hunting nor excitment in meeting new faces, simply a courtious nod and a feeling of distance....'
Again Neira's eyes turned dark and worried, but she wrestled back the urge to hide inside herself again. 'I-I'm sorry, I left the pack boundaries.... I met my brother, the one I never thought I'd meet again, and he was right there in front of me.... I couldn't see him, but I knew immediately who he was.' A tear escaped her crystal blue eyes. 'He was badly injured as well as the female he was with, Meena. ...I aided them, but said little. I could not find the courage to speak with him.... so I left.....'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:52 pm
Dark wandered towards Neira and Sora whimpering slightly. She looked at them a bit confused on the uptake and wagged her tail hoping one of them would play with her. Dark smirked and bit Neira's tail and yanked it slightly in Sora's direction.
Sorry she thought and put it down running through several grass patches that were thrice her size. SHe came out and tackled Sora to the ground and laughed childishly. "weee fun" Yowled doark and begain pawing at Neira. "Hungry please" Chanted little Dark as she walked to a river and sat waiting or hoping they would follow.
((sorry its not much,not really in the typing mood i suppose))  

shadowblaze14

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
(( Hahaha, I know right? xD ))

"I see...." She murmured, brow furrowing as she pondered. Her body must have adapted to have keep its homoestasis and heightened her other senses. She had heard it was tiring and by the words of Neira, she didn't doubt it.
Wrapping her tail around her hind legs she felt herself stiffen at her sentence, she had met her brother. A frown came upon her maw as a sadness seemed to fill her being. It had been a long time since she had visited her own brother.... her brother's grave.
With ears leaning against her head she sighed and closed her eyes. Re-collecting herself, it wasn't time for herself to get sad.
Opening her eyes once more Sora looked at the fea, "He should forgive you... maybe you two can have a better meeting soon or in the future." She smiled softly, trying to bring back Neira's hopes. "And, its no problem you left the lands. I do at times too." To visit my brother's grave... She thought to herself as she frowned.
While thinking to herself she felt the air about them two be disturped as she looked in the grasses and watched small Dark come out of the bushes. Well, they spoke to soon huh?
Smiling down at the pup, Sora stood up, shaking her body off. A habit she does randomly, others got used to it sooner or later. She frowned at Dark soon, "Maybe we can catch some mice in the fields young one... lets look about." Neira seemed tired so Sora tried to give the fea some rest. Turning her head she moved it back foward as a gesture to follow her and looked through the tall grasses, weeds and flowers for mice. If they caught enough to stop Dark's hunger.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:00 pm
Dark whimpered and knew something was wrong with them so she pretened to see a big rabbit and chased after it disappearing in the grass.
SHe wondered how her big brother was and if he survived the packs attack on them. She feared for he was supposed to become the next alpha and was injured badly when he protected her from the pack.
"Kane...." Whimpered the small pup wishing with all her heart she could see how he was doing. "Big brother i miss you so,please be ok and have a pack established." Dark's ears and tail drooped as she became depressed and lost her appetite,as she walked towards some field far away from everyone. SHe knew it was dangerous for she was going towards her old pack's sanctuary. "They'll probably kill me if im found...,o well" She kept walking and started to cry and collasped by a lakeside twenty miles from down where she had come. Dark cried herself to sleep curling into a ball.
((getting more ideas,but still not much sorry))  

shadowblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:08 am
Neira lifted her head as the pup approached and she pulled herself to her feet slowly. Sora had walked into the grasses and her aura was fading and Dark had turned and run off even further across the meadow. Neira stood there for a minute then sighed and followed them into the sweet-smelling grass.

'Where are you Dark?' She couldn't feel the pup's presence anymore, but just a second ago she though she heard a whimper from up ahead.

Neira jumped as she heard a small rustle, then pounched on the unlucky field mouse. With the rodent's tail held between her teeth, she wandered in the direction she thought her two friends had gone.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:24 pm
Dark awoke a few minutes later and started to walk ahead again. Venturing deeper and deeper into her packs old territory. For some reason she didnt fear them and kept on going. SHe found where shes was born and sat there,whimpering slightly. Dark then went into a slight daydream and ignored the noises coming from a bush behind her. She then jumped and yelped when she heard a ferocious growl from behind her.  

shadowblaze14

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:32 pm
((Dark, I don't know where you are going with this "old pack territory" roleplay.))
((It may be interesting but its not part of the plot in this guild so I will ask you to stop using such and keep your character in the theme, The Flower Meadow. It will make less confusion for everyone. :/ ))

Sora sighed and sniffed the air, picking up Neira's scent. Turning her body around she pushed off the ground and took off, following her friend's smell. Seeing Neira up ahead Sora slowed her pace, now at a walk as she stood beside Neira a bit frustrated. "I don't know where the pup had went, maybe she is hiding in some of the taller grasses..."
Why had the pup taken off?
Sora stretched her aching muscles, she felt old at the moment. Looking at Neira a frown came upon the fea's maw, displeasure in her aura. "What shall we do?" She decided to ask Neira this for, the fea seemed to know little Dark. With crimson eyes peering forward Sora twitched her tail in discomfort, what if the pup had gotten hurt? What if she lost?
Sora shook her head and took a deep breath, she did not need to think of all the bad possibilities.
Why did she have to be such a bad worry wart?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:12 am
Sensing the worry and frustration in Sora's voice Neira nodded in understanding. 'We do not know how far away she is, so why not simply use a traditional method...' Neira pointed her muzzle skyward and howled, the openness of the clearing sending her voice ringing out to be heard for miles. Neira closed her azure eyes and forced the air from her lungs with all her heart. Why has the little pup gone off so far from us?

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:26 pm
Sora nodded and smiled at Neira, what a good idea.
Doing the same with as Neira the crimson fea raised her muzzle to the air and started to release her unique howl. Her howl went into the same pitch as Neira's but Sora's tone was quite different. After howling for a minute or two she lowered her head and looked about, "Lets hope that she replies." Sora murmured out loud as her tail twitched back and forth.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff