Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:23 am
Neira ate the berry that Huyanna had given her and the pain flowed out of her. She found a comfortable spot in the shade where the sand was still warm and lay down next to Huyanna, laying her muzzle on Huyanna's lap. Neira watched as Kaiya and Cuan continued to play in the waves; they were both getting better and their sweet laughter carried over the washing of the waves onto the shore. She smiled as Huyanna began to stroke her fur, the sensation sending chills of pleasure up her spine, she'd never been petted before, but it felt so good....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:12 pm
She watched Neira as she layed next to her. Huyanna smiled caringly at Neira, as she layed her muzzle on Huyanna's lap. She then looked to where their friends were still riding the waves, and noticed that they were improving, so Huyanna smiled in enjoyment. As she was watched Cuan, and Kaiya ride the waves, Huyanna sighed as she looked back down at Neira, and started stroking her fur. Huyanna saw an expression on Neira's face as if she had never been pet before. All Huyanna could do was smile, and look back at her friends as they rode the waves.

NamiSan92

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:15 pm
Meena ran at her friends on the beach and laughed as she rolled over and licked her belly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Dark layed on the beach to shy and scared to comeout so she hid behind a few rocks.  

darkblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:31 pm
A faint, new scent drifted past on the ocean breeze. Neira lifted her head from Huyanna's lap as she smelled the she-wolf. When the cloud passed over the sun, Neira spotted her, a lone female pup just up the beach from where she lay. She hadn't met her before, best introduce herself, a pup all alone isn't safe.... Neira got up, wobbled a bit and then set off towards the pup, limping slightly. It was a shame she wouldn't be able to run for a while.... 'Hello there, who are you little one?' The wind picked up and ruffled Neira's damp fur; it felt good so she smiled in a kinda dumb, inward fashion, she hoped the other wolf didn't notice and Neira staggered for a second before she stopped a few yards in front of the other wolf. She cocked her ears and tilted her head in her usual fashion, a puzzled expression across her face. 'Why are you all alone out here?' The pup was just so tiny, what could have happened that she was all alone...?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:45 pm
Dark looked at the other wolf terrified and whimpered,as she started to shake rather badly,"i.. i.. im dark,my pack kicked me out" She said shyly and hoped the wolf wouldnt hurt her as she whimpered again,a bit to hungry and starved to move.  

darkblaze14

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:08 pm
'Oh my gosh! That's terrible and you look so hungry! I'll get you something to eat! ...Is it okay if I pick you up, it'll be faster that way...?' The little pup just whimpered more, shaking feverishly, so she gently bent over the pup, picking her up by the scruff and lifted her into the air. The pup closed her eyes, whimpering quietly as Neira tried to walk steadily to the pool where she'd caught the fish earlier. She set the pup down a few feet back from the edge so that she wouldn't fall in or get wet. 'Now just stay here and I'll get you some fish...' Neira crouched down and slunk up to the rim of the pool, as soon as her shadow passed over the fish, they darted under the ledges, but two fish were just a little too slow and Neira's waiting claws slashed them as they tried to escape. Her kill floated cleanly to the top where she scooped the two small fish up in her mouth and then deposited them in front of the pup who stared questioningly up at her and whimpered, so Neira quickly bit open the first fish. As soon as the smell of fresh meat wafted to the starving pup, she lept at the food, making happy gurgling noises as she gulped down the soft fish. It was a good thing that there was fish because Neira was terrible with any larger or harder to get prey.... 'Now just eat your fill, okay? I'll stay with you and keep you safe....' Neira gently curled her body around the tiny creature. Her motherly instincts seemed to be in high gear at the present....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:46 pm
Dark,looked at the female wolf and leaned against her as she offered the other fish to her,as Dark nuzzled into her,feeling very safe and calm at the moment. She got up and looked at the fish then slashed childishly at the water,a fish floated to the top,she sniffed at it and picked it up brining it over to the wolf,as the pupy wagged her tail and rolled around playfuly.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:08 pm
Meena ran to the two wolves "hi Im Meena" she yiped wagging her tail  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:12 pm
Dark hid behind the wolf that was curled around her as she whimpered  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:08 pm
Meena flattened her ears "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" she lyed down and whimpered  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:14 am
Neira chuckled as Dark ran and hid behind her as Meena approached. 'It's okay, this is a friend of mine...' She nudged Dark with her nose so that she came out of hiding again. 'Your fur sure is an odd color, it's so unique.' Neira began to lick Dark's fur which was matted down, as she did the colors began to seem more clean and her true patchwork of color shone through. 'Aren't you a pretty little one....'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:37 am
Dark whimpered and layed there,as she was licked,for some reason it felt strange to her for she was nothing to her old pack.She wagged her tail absent mindely and closed her eyes as she,wondered why her fur was different colors.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:39 pm
'So Dark, why are you all alone? Did you get separated from your mother?' Neira had stopped licking the pup who seemed to have calmed down considerably, her head cocked in a questioning way. It was strange to find a pup this small all alone, especially out by the ocean no less! Then Neira remembered that Dark would probably be thirsty after her big meal, seeing as she'd 'wolfed' down (( domokun hehe, pun....)) the fish she'd caught, now the pup absently wagged her tail as she batted the bones around, occasionally chewing on them. 'Oh, careful not to swallow the little bones, btw would you happen to be thirsty? There's a freshwater stream just in past the trees...?'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:46 pm
Dark nodded and batted at Neira's tail,and bit it lightly as she ran around playfuly"No my momy didnt want me so i was kicked out" She said kinda sadly. Then layed on her back and batted at Neiras ears and pounced on her playfuyl.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff