Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:32 am
Smiling, Neira watched as Meena came trotting up to them, a self-assured air about her. 'That was great!' Neira pranched around Meena and then went to bite down playfully on Cuan's ear. 'I wanna go jump one more time, all of us at once, but only if you want to....' Neira's ears drooped as she looked over at Kaiya, she wasn't about to push anyone against their will again. 'I'm not making anyone do it, but I think it'd be fun if a bunch of us all jumped at once...!'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:05 pm
Aleu started to wag her tail slightly as Neira invited them to jump off the cliff into the water. " Ok! That sounds like fun! " Alue smiled at Neira, and then looked at Kaiya, and said " If you don't think you're ready to do it again yet, then it's ok if you don't want to do it. " she again smiled happily at Kaiya, and playfully pushed her down, as she wagged her tail.

NamiSan92

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 pm
Meena leaped for joy "yea lets do that again even though it was scarey"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:38 am
Kaiya looked back and forth among the others. "I guess it wouldnt hurt to amuse you all." She said nervously. "I-I can do it" Grinning she started her way back up to the top of the cliff.  

Moon_Wolf_0001

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:47 am
Neira ran up along side Kaiya and the wolves gathered at the edge of the cliff. 'Now this time don't look down at the water below when you jump, look up to the sky as you first jump. That way it doesn't seem so far of a fall and you can't see the cliff anymore, just the sparkling water inviting you below. Now then, on three! One... two... three...!!!'  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:59 am
Sulkrai yawned as she stratched her head, walking around in her human form. Her short black hair stained crimson from something Seilene had done awhile ago. Her emerald green eyes peered out onto the new enviroment as the wind blew her hair over her right eye. She walked over to the edge of the lagoon and sat down lightly, her sleeve-less black shirt clung gently to her stomach as she leaned forward. Placing her hand in the water and watching her long black nails slice across the thin watery top of the lagoon. Not wanting her feet in she had crossed her legs, making her leg wound tingle and soon throb, but she took no notice as she was use to pain all to well. Looking around she had a small, new feeling of peace, she wondered why as she only ever felt peace when Seilene was safe near her. Casting away the feeling she sat quietly listening to the noises around her.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Moon_Wolf_0001

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:36 pm
As soon as Neira had counted to three, Kaiya pushed herself from the cliffs edge without a second thought. She felt herself falling through the air, and she waited for the impact of the water. Soon the cool rush of water surrounded her and she swam to the surface. This time with a smile she pulled herself from the water. "That...was better than before!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:10 pm
Surfacing next to Kaiya, Neira gulped in air as she heard her friend say that she wasn't so scared this time. 'That's great! I'm so glad you can enjoy yourself again!' Neira swam back to shore, her tail flowing out behind her , leaving a 'v' in the water as she passed. As they reached the shore she shook herself out, glittering dropplets spraying out and covering a near ten foot radius. 'It felt so good, I couldn't help going a littl overboard, sorry if I got anyone wet..., hehe!' Neira rubbed up against Kaiya's wet fur, smiling at the pleasingly soft feeling.  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:23 pm
Meena was jumping up and down "that was awsome you did great guys I wish I went"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:23 pm
Dark sat under a tree by the water,and got a bit wet,she whimpered and shook herself dry,then walked to Neria and pawed at her,wagging her stompy short tail.  

darkblaze14

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:56 am
Meena waged her tail and kumped into the water laughing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:36 pm
Neira laughed and walked up to Dark, pawing her playfully and shook out some more water from her coat. The pup rolled over and nipped at Neira's paw. 'Hey Dark, did you want to go play in the water with me? You can ride on my back while I'll swim around the lagoon.' Neira tilted her head playfully and wagged her wet tail. 'Wanna?'  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

darkblaze14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:37 pm
Dark nodded and waged her tail,playfully as she sniffed at the water and put a paw in it,she ran behind Neira and whimpered scared to fall in,since she couldnt swim.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:16 pm
"can you swim?" she aske dthe her fellow puppy.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:40 pm
'It's okay, we'll teach you how to swim if you want.' Neira nudged Dark out from behind her and pushed her towards the water. 'Even if you can't swim, we'd never let you drown or get hurt. I'll be right here with you.' Neira waded into the water and waited for Dark to follow her in, but the pup hesitated for a moment so Neira went back and picked the puppy up by her scruff and placed her on her back, wading back out until the water reached her belly....  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff