Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:49 am
Kendra sat against a huge cedar tree, twisting the Topaz on her finger, though she payed no attention to it. "Why am I sulking? I've never needed anyone before. I can go have fun without anyone. I do not need friends to keep me company. Never have. Why should this be different? None of them truely liked me anyways. I wouldn't even like me." She muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:08 pm
After some searching they finally made it to the box Tramer and Larien were in. Clover smiled bright and welcomed Larien’s sisterly embrace. “It has been too long.” She stepped back and looked at who Tramer introduced. She immediately recognized the man as the one who was staring at them earlier in the day. Then thinking back to all that they had met today she realized that she never did get to ask Kendra how she did in tournament. “Thank you,” left her as her mind returned to conversation at hand. She then smirked at Tramer’s decision to place bets on their victory, and a nervous twitch found it’s way to her stomach. She just wasn’t too sure that she could win. Not if she was matched against her current teammate.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Kendra sighed and leaned back against the tree, the smell of bark instantly filling her nose. It was a welcomed small, and made her smile. She closed her eyes as her entire body grew relaxed. She ignored the many people who stared at her as they walked by, intrigued by her tatto and many gold ornaments. Her silk dress bunched up around her knees, showing flawless shins and feets, wich were protected only by leather sandals, which tied up to her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:31 pm
Epotheros could not fathom Tramer's logic about wagering on both of them, since Epotheros would fight Ezorin in the final match. One of them would win an one would lose. Epotheros though felt confident in his ability since his sword style was nearly flawless providing both high amounts of duel attacks and swift blocks. There was always room for an upset though.

Epotheros took a seat next to Tramer and waited for the first match to begin. The first match up was slightly odd. One of the fighters held his lance in the left hand instead of the traditional right. Even though Epotheros was left handed he had never learned to hold it any other way besides his right. As the two men on horse back charged eachother, it was easy to see why the one held it in his left hand. That was because he brushed his opponents away with the right and could be free to deliver a full blow with out any threat of being knocked off.

Noticing this amount of skill Epotheros looked up at the board to see if a name was present, but sadly only a yellow sheild with a white cross and a blue dragon on it shown. This man continued to easily knock them off of their horses in a single hit each round with out them even scoring a single point against him. Thhis was extremely odd because most of the other bouts were decided by where they hit their opponet and not by knocking them off. At last the semifinal rounds were over and the man who went under the shield with a blue dragon was victorious.

"Well that's it," Epotheros said as he stood up to stretch. "Best we go change into more formal clothing for the dinner," He remarked to Clover.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

Bortelex

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 pm
Ezorin found more entertainment from most of the other jousting matches than the ones with the man who was found of unhorsing people. Ezorin was fond of the matches that went undecided until the last charge. There was one that intrigued Ezorin, the man's shield was blue with a yellow bottom and bore a phoenix, there was no name present. The man in all his matches would win, but looked as though he let his opponents hit him to give the appearance of a more even match than it was in reality. After the jousting ended Ezorin hoped to be able to go away on his own, though he waited so as to not look like he was running away.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:06 pm
The jousting was quite interesting. Clover had never watched such an event before. Then again she had never really stopped at fairs such as this one. She never had to time or need to, instead she would keep to herself and venture to wherever the wind led her. Watching the matches she noticed some subtle differences in fighting techniques but nothing she paid too much attention to. Since jousting was a foreign fighting style to her, she wasn’t well versed in the actual methods.

Upon the end of it all, she was grateful for Epotheros’ suggestion. Hunger was starting to ebb at her needs and a gourmet meal sounded wonderful. She nodded in response to him and then bid farewell to their friends, “I hope we see you again soon. Will you be attending the dinner?” Surely they would, but she thought it necessary to inquire.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:53 pm
After saying goodbye to Tramer, Larien and Ezorin, Epotheros led Clover and himself back to their rented room at the castle. Upon arriving back at their room, Epotheros quickly opened his bag and removed his formal clothing. He then quickly undressed, removing his plain black traveling clothes and replacing them with some fancier blue, velvet like fabric. It was a much heavier material that kept the heat in, so he would be relieved to remove it as soon as he was done. It was also adorn with several medels that signified his rank and status in the land of drake. To top it all off he wore a red cape with Baragoon's coat of arms etched in black on the back side. The design was of a red dragon coiled around a silver sword on a blue shield.

After dressing himself he went over to the polished silver mirror and splashed a few handfulls of water over his face to remove any remaining dirt. He then patted down his hair and gave one more look into the mirror before he sat down on the bed and waited for Clover to get ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:35 pm
Upon entering the room Clover rummaged through her bag and took out an elegant gown. She quickly changed from her normal garb to the heavy form-fitting fabric. Like Epotheros’ outfit hers’ too was blue but was trimmed with white. The neckline was modest and the dressed hovered right above her feet with a graceful simplicity. The sleeves only reach her elbows flaring out in a bell shape, allowing arms free movement. She swept half of her hair up into a loose twist and left the remainder to rest around her shoulders and back. Surprisingly the shade of the dress didn’t clash with her hair, but rather complemented the cerulean strands. After she felt confident with her appearance, Clover gave a final glance in the mirror then smiled at Epotheros as he waited seated on the bed.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:08 pm
"Now m'lady, shall we go," Epotheros said teasingly as he held out his arm for her to take. After a few minutes of traveling through the corridors, the couple finally made it to the main dinner hall only to be startled by a loud booming voice.

"YOU SERNIAN SCUM, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Asgarth shouted. His insult was not implied to Clover as Epotheros first presumed, but to a man standing just five feet away from the giant Corinian. The man helf himself in a dignified pose, even though his balding blue hair gave away the fact that he was probably twice the age of asgarth. He also sported a long white toga edged in gold and top off with a crown of golden laurals. This man was none other than the Sernian Emperor.

"Well, well Asgarth, you represent your country well," the Emperor mocked him.

"Why you!" Asgarth said as he swung his mighty fist down towards the Emperor, only to retract it just before impact. A pulse of air radiated through the room as Asgarth stopped the elbow of another blue haired man who seemed to just appear inbetween the two. This man was presented in a golden chest plate, leather skirt, arm and leg braces, and a golden helmet with white feathers atop it to signify his rank as the Captain of the guard. It was Brutus.

"You stopped my attack. I'm impressed," Brutus mocked Asgarth. "However you were beaten today."

Asgarth formed a fist of flames with his free hand and swung down towards Brutus. This was locked as well by a blade of air and water that formed along Brutus' arm. "I however made it to the finals of the jousting league without recieving a single hit and demounting all my opponets. Joustiing is a much more prestigious sport," Brutus added with a grin.

"That so?" Asgart replied as the air imediatly surrounding him ingnited in an explosion that sent a shockwave around the room, but resulted in no injuries since Brutus retreated back to the side of the Emperor.

"Perhaps we should go somewhere else," Epotheros wispered to Clover as he begain to turn around.

When Epotheros had completely turned, Brutus yelled out, "Well if it isn't Epotheros and our priestess of light."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:21 am
“I wish I could say we wouldn’t” Tramer laughed answering Clover’s question before her and Epotheros left, “for some resign I don’t think you will be attending the dinner tonight” Tramer said looking toward Ezorin doubting he would attend considering there would be few people other then nobles, Tramer chuckled slightly as he stood up thinking back to his wager, Tramer bet a large sum on Epotheros but considering who easily he defeated most of his appoints there were only 2 to 1 odds but with Ezorin there were 13 to 1 odds, Tramer didn’t bet as much money on Ezorin but bet enough so that if either of them one Tramer would end up with a profit. Tramer lifted his hood knowing how many problems his appearance cased, Tramer held out his arm as for Larien to take and quickly lead her to the castle, Tramer made no alterations to his attire considering he was already in his dress robes and carried little what a hand full of nobles thought about him. Tramer and Larien entered main dinning hall at the height of the argument, Tramer watched inquisitively as events unfolded, as the man began to speak to Epotheros Tramer reached for the hilt to one of his swords, “hold on one sec Larien, I’ll be right back” Tramer whispered leaving Lairen,s side. “can we not all just set aside are differences for one night and enjoy a good meal” Tramer said walking up behind Asgarth, Tramer mumbled several words before he started to unsheathed his blade and just as the metal of the sword became visible Tramer vanished reappearing in-between Epotheros and Asgarth pushing his sword back into the sheath, a long slit opened in Asgarth clothing reviling a long cut that ran from shoulder to shoulder thou being little more than a paper cut, “it would be a failure on all of are parts if we were to let such a squabble turn to blood shed, those of us who are unsatisfied should leave and allow there blood to cool before returning” Tramer continued turning toward Asgarth flexing his altered left hand, Tramer looked up at the man through his hood his right eye reflecting the light of the room appearing to glow much like that of an animals eye.  

Tramer
Crew

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:54 am
Shmitty heird that there was going to be a fair with people all around the world, and his noise could pick out a free meal... besides he hadnt had any luck finding work so maybe there would be a chance of haveing fun today. he walked threw the frount gates and began to wonder around aimlessly, soon getting sick of answering the same quistion everyone was asking him "how tall are you?" but he always answerd with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:06 am
he made his way to the food cort and tasted the diffrent foods on the tables "ohh yuck.." spitting the nasty contents of food into the trash
not being able to stop the eyes of groups people around him gock at him "oh i want to smash them if they ask again" thinking to himself..
soon he sat down on a bench alone.  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:10 am
Kendra heard another commotion start up in the food court where she once was. "Pft. Like anything won't attract attention these days? It's almost like anything that is different is astounding! Lets all gawk like brainless morons!" She yelled the last part, mocking all the nobles at the food court. She herself just attracted alot of attention, not that she noticed, because she was starting to relax again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:11 am
As Tramer returned to his original position besides Larien, Asgarth called out to him, "You ought to put out that fire." He said this because at the same moment Tramer had attacked him, he had lit the bottom of Tramer's robe ablaze. "Only a coward would come from behind to attack," he scolded, "plus you have no need to concern your self with the fued between the Corinians and Sernians you pittiful elf."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas