Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:32 pm
Relationship with Arty: not good.

I feel as though she is crushing all the inspiration out of me. She criticizes me for complaining about a picture I hated, and then we had a verbal fencing match.

I don't get it. Why can't people just agree that I HAVE the right to my opinion and that I HAVE the right to express it with any means necessary? People seem to be taking HUGE, I repeat, HUGE issue with that lately.

*sighs* I'm such an angsty, misuderstood person. -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:05 pm
(Erfy...a reposty crying )

Hellow!!!

Me ish back from a very long Gaia hibernation. I do feel strange here cuz I haven't been on the computer very much at all since March. Me ish very happel to be back!!! I missed you all very much!!!! *HUGGLES*
I'm getting used to all da Gaia things except the houses...I like checked everywhere to find info about putting a house down in a zipcode area and I dunno how to (feels lame for asking for help).

*snuggles all*  

Mebius

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:19 am
Why is it that I piss people off just for following or not following the rules!?

I make everyone hate me............ gonk *leaves*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:23 am
FogSage
Relationship with Arty: not good.

I feel as though she is crushing all the inspiration out of me. She criticizes me for complaining about a picture I hated, and then we had a verbal fencing match.

I don't get it. Why can't people just agree that I HAVE the right to my opinion and that I HAVE the right to express it with any means necessary? People seem to be taking HUGE, I repeat, HUGE issue with that lately.

*sighs* I'm such an angsty, misuderstood person. -_-

One simple way of not getting into such discussions is to, the next time, simply write: 'Well you're entitled to your oppinion and I am entitled to mine. I do not want a discussion about it'.

Simple as that :3. After that you can simply ignore further comments on the issue, people will most of the time stop posting about it then.  

Zanzibar

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:11 am
Changed my name, that is all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:27 pm
Do we still cally you Arty or should we switch to Di? 3nodding  

TheDisreputableDog

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:32 pm
Everyone keeps changing their names @.@  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:41 pm
TheDisreputableDog

Either works, really. whee I just changed my character's name since I have both a male and female that I play and I thought it better that they not share the same name. In the end, Arty is still who the player is.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:24 pm
Diana Vulpes
TheDisreputableDog

Either works, really. whee I just changed my character's name since I have both a male and female that I play and I thought it better that they not share the same name. In the end, Arty is still who the player is.
You changed your name...That'll take some getting used to....Frankly, I liked Artemis better, but that's just cause that's the name you had when I first met you. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:40 pm
Manda_Tifa
Diana Vulpes
TheDisreputableDog

You changed your name...That'll take some getting used to....Frankly, I liked Artemis better, but that's just cause that's the name you had when I first met you. sweatdrop

You don't say. 3nodding

Artemis Vulpes

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:42 pm
Artemis Vulpes
Manda_Tifa
Diana Vulpes
TheDisreputableDog

You don't say. 3nodding
Eep! There's two of you??? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:09 pm
Manda_Tifa
Artemis Vulpes
Manda_Tifa
Diana Vulpes
TheDisreputableDog

You don't say. 3nodding

Looks like it. Artemis femme became Artemis male, Artemis femme became Diana Vulpes. She basically cloned herself into a man, then changed the original Arty's name.

This is confusing........oO"  

FogSage

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:11 pm
Manda_Tifa

Sort of. Artemis my actual fursona I made years ago, while Diana is his female alternative that I only created maybe just over a year ago. Recently I decided to make her his younger sister and gave her a different name. Though, if you notice, both names mean the same exact thing. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:13 pm
Diana Vulpes
Manda_Tifa

Sort of. Artemis my actual fursona I made years ago, while Diana is his female alternative that I only created maybe just over a year ago. Recently I decided to make her his younger sister and gave her a different name. Though, if you notice, both names mean the same exact thing. 3nodding
I see... confused  

Manda_Tifa

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:14 pm
FogSage

Looks like it. Artemis femme became Artemis male, Artemis femme became Diana Vulpes. She basically cloned herself into a man, then changed the original Arty's name.

This is confusing........oO"

I am a guy whee But when I first joined Gaia I decided to use a female avatar, just for the hell of it, and kept my original name. Later on I created a second account, for at times when I felt like expressing my more masculine side. But recently I've been doing some tweeking of my characters and decided to make the proper changed to my names her on Gaia.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games