Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:32 am

(It's all right)
"You did good...Let me look at that for you"
She followed him to the fountain and kneeled quietly in front of him. Elisa held a small contained of some dark green ointment. She took a hold of his pant leg and rolled it up shamelessly to look at his wound.
"There's a splinter...I'll take it out" (Assuming that they're wooden...XD)
He felt a sudden prickle in his wound as Elisa pulled out the piece of wood.
She started putting the weird green stuff on his knee to prevent infection.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:59 am

walks over to them and pulls something from his horses pack "here take this bandage for his knee"

The_Last_Avenger

Krusadin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:03 am

"Thank you"
Se smiled at him and wrapped the bandage around Harkens leg, making sure it wasn't too tight.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:16 am

Krusadin
"Thank you"
Se smiled at him and wrapped the bandage around Harkens leg, making sure it wasn't too tight.

smiles back at her "well, i guess we know how good u r..... harken didnt do too bad either"

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:29 am

(Thanks, yeah they are wood...I hope...otherwise a metal splinter would hurt SO much more XD )

Harken winced a bit as the splinter was taken out. He smiled at Elisa but sort of cast his glance away. "I'm..fine. A minor wound. You did...very well." Harken smiled again.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 am

"Thank you. I shall look for an inn to stay...Would you like to join?"
She stood up and now looked down at him.

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:39 am

Harken got up while looking down. "I would like to but..." Harken couldn't think an excuse not to. He liked to be alone...but he also liked being with her. He looked at her and smiled, "Of course."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:51 am

She offered him her arm to grab on. This was kind of brave for a lady of her age. It also showed Harken the trust that Elisa had on him.

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:53 am

Harken put his arm around her, smiling. He felt the warmth of her arm around his and almost believed his face was about to burst in flames of red. He gave a foolish grin that he did his best in hiding as his legs clumsily kept pace with her.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:28 pm

(Sorry....I had a bunch of other stuff to do)
Elisa took her way to a darker, less crowded alley. She had paid a man to take care of her horses and he would return them to same place at noon, tomorrow.
"What do you think?"
She looked admiringly at everything around her, ironically enough they were in the worst part of the city.

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:25 pm

(Understandable, I have a lot of chores to do lol)

Harken looked around. It looked dark but there was an inner quiet to it. Almost peaceful. Harken had hated the hustle and bustle of the city, although he preferred to keep away from the unknown places as well. He smiled, "Well, it's better than what I had planned, which was under the bench by the fountain.." Harken looked down, realizing how pathetic his plan had been. He heard the shrieks of Sarrow above, as he whirled left and right, glad to be in the open air again. Harken smiled up at him.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:17 pm

They came across an old inn. It was between two big stone buildings, looking very small and shacky. Elisa liked it however. She led Harken inside and made him wait when she talked to the owner. She returned a while after it.
"He has two rooms left. Lucky for us, in't it! I took the liberty of reserving them both"

Krusadin

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:07 pm

Harken sort of glanced at her curiously. "So...you reserved two rooms? You knew I was coming along?" Harken asked smiling a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:37 pm

"Well, this is the cheapest inn in town...Unless you want to sleep in a barn.
I saved you from the trouble of walking anymore, do you accept my aid?"

Krusadin

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:32 pm

lays in his tent as the sky grows dark... "i bet those two are out flirting with each other right now." smiles.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff