Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Naruto RP: Another World (OPEN and Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck nyo!
  I just wanna say Heck!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:55 pm
He darted into the forest on all fours, making as little noise as he could.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:59 pm
"Hey! Where are you going?!" He's gone and I thought were could've been friends. Teyo looked back at the man with an axe, "My name is Teyo Myatoshi, I have sworn to avenge my village and destroy the shadow creature. I need Xenai's help to do it." Teyo said in a cold, vengeful voice.  

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:00 pm
"Weird little creature" Zeverani thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:05 pm
He stopped, trying to catch Orochimaru's scent. He could not find it. So he scooped up some mud and ran back towards the man and the new guy, ready to show them how he felt.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:09 pm
(ok just for the record, my character is only 15. so he isnt a man)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm
"Hmm... Just how dedicated, and vengeful, are you feeling Teyo?" he said mischievously. He knew that he would have to bring alot of water just to make it to Xanai's hut in the desert. If this boy was really dedicated, then he might just help him.  

Legandary_Pirate

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:24 pm
Teyo replied in the same cold tone, "The shadows killed my family, my friends, and my entire village. They struck without warning. I will stop at nothing if it means that I will get rid of the shadows. I have nothing left to lose."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:26 pm
"Well then Teyo... How do you like deserts?" he said as he turned around and headed to the village he just came from. "Cause thats where we will be going."  

Legandary_Pirate

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:28 pm
Mud was flung at them without warning. He emerged, an indignant look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:35 pm
"Well I'm not to fond of 'em since i grew up in the land of snow but i can-" Just before he could finish his sentence, he got hit in the face with a handful of mud. "HEY!"  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:39 pm
He threw another volley.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 pm
"Thats enough!" Teyo made hand signs and used a nearby puddle to do the Ice Spear jutsu and threw it at the snake boy.  

Kazuya Maeda

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:46 pm
Both the mudflings missed because he was already on his way back to the Wave Village to get supplies. He wasn't going to be caught off guard this time. The last thing he wanted was to be saved by Xanai again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:49 pm
It grazed him, leaving a small red scratch. He glared at the man. He had no idea of what to say in the man's tongue, so he just glared, waiting for a response.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Legandary_Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:52 pm
He turned to them both. "Are you morons going to come or what?" he shouted, otherwise they wouldn't be able to hear him.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff