Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:44 pm
(i sed shot AT the gun)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Jack then pulled out his sword and rushed at him. The swords clashed, stating to turn red hot and sending sparks flying everywhere. "You! Monster! How! Dare! You! Kill! The! RUM!" He kept slashing, causing Leon to enter a constant backstep, constantly parrying.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:51 pm
leon suddenly kicked jacks sword from his hand. "do not mess with me.......i do not wish to hurt you"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:16 pm
Suddenly, he calmed down. "You're right lad. We took it too far." He picked up his sword, then reached for his pistol. He stopped. Leon came a bit closer. "Is something wrong?"

Jack turned around, holding the pistol by the barrel. "YOU PUT A HOLE IN MY PISTOL!" And there it was, plain for all to see: A hole the size of a quarter in Jack's gun.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:17 pm
leon laughed. "well. now you cant shoot me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:46 pm
( HEY GUYS IM BACK IU MOVED AND I JUST GOT MY COMP HOOKED UP SO ILL BE BACK ON MORE OFFEN NOW) while jack and leon r fighting they dont notice riku slowly walking closer" you fools think u can fun away from me ethier you tell me where sora is or else"  

lacosse

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Jack, noticing Riku behind Leon, threw his gun over Leon's shoulder to hit Riku in the face. As Riku reeled from the blow, Jack drew his sword. "Let's stop fighting amongst ourselves, we can fight him instead!" Having no other projectile weapons, he threw the pieces of his rum jug at him as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:03 am
as jack foolishly fought him. leon stepped back. he turned and shot at riku with his gunblade.  

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:32 am
(lacosse and I share the same computer. We should be getting a separate one for him soon, but until then it was kind of dumb for him to start this fight... stare )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:31 pm
Riku not even trying to fight back agianst jack Rick kicked him throught the wall that leon and ry were recently hideing behind " Leon come to me and tell me were sosra is and i will kill u last."  

lacosse

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:07 pm
a guy come from the shadows and walks past the dueling people then he stops next to the one that was called riku. "i hear your looking for this young man known as sora, am i correct?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:50 pm
sora u say?hmmm wats he like(i no wat he like an im snake)  

The Original Black Cat

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:36 pm
leon came out. "i'm not helping you.........the heartless will not win"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:13 pm
the guy in the black cloak walks up to leon. "young man are you trying to destroy these creatures of the dark? if you are that measly little sword youve got there will do nothing. you need more than just brute force." the cloaked man keeps walking on past him.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:15 pm
leon looked at him. "i'm not trying to destroy them with this.........though it helps.....sora is destroying them with his keyblade....and i shall die to help him"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff