Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:13 pm
"oh" he said looking at her a moment curios why she wouldnt look at him.
"well, will you be ok?" he asked her squatting down a little to be at eye level with her. "here" he said ofering her a small silver flask "drink some of this it will help" he said smiling at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:15 pm
She looked into his eyes. Her mint green eyes bore into his in a almost embaressing way. "I think I'll be ok..." She sniffed at the flask. "What is it?"  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:19 pm
he looked down shuffling his feet for some reason he couldnt look into her eyes. "well it may or may not be homeade potato vodka" he mutterd softly smiling just a little. "but it will help ittl calm your nerves" he said looking in her eyes again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:23 pm
She looked down at the clear water, sniffed it, and took a quick draught before hurriedly passing it back to him, pushing up the falling shoulder of her blouse. The top of her chest showed since the blouse was torn. She glanced over at him, "Thank you...for helping me..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:27 pm
he smiled at her taking the flask and sliding it into his coat. "not a problem at all" he said smiling at her "only something any gentleman would do" he said his eyes flickering back to her chest just for a second. right now he didnt know why but he felt like doing something really corny. grinning he scooped up another empty bottle from the ground and turned it into a single rose. he grinned at her. "vasily romanov" he said handing it to her and bowing just a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:32 pm
Rasha looked into his eyes, smiled, and took the rose. "It's beautiful...thank you monsieur." She chuckled softly.

((wanna join Darkening days? We need one last male vampire charrie))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:37 pm
(sure i was a vampire in my last rp and loved it)
he grinned at her taking a small drink of his flask ."and what may i ask is your name?" he said grinning at her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:41 pm
((go ahead and make a profile on the thread ^^ You can be vamp #2! And the bonus is you score one of the girls!! razz ))

"...Rasha," she said quietly, inhaling in the sweet scents of the rose. She tried standing up, was still kind of shaky though.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:49 pm
"rasha" he repeated trying out the name he had never heard it before. "well rasha i suggest we move this out of the alley" he said looking at her "im sure there are better places to get aquainted" he said smiling at her before drinking from his flask again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:51 pm
Rasha nodded, slowly walking out of the alley, glancing behind her to see if he was to follow. She had tucked the rose behind her ear, which clashed nicely against her blue hair.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:59 pm
he smiled at her before walking out of the alley making sure she wasnt far behind. he smiled seeing what she did with the rose. as hthey walked out he scooped up her dropped bag of groceries and tucked them under his arm. "well" he said looking at her "shall i walk you home or something?" he asked feeling a bit nervous his ears and the back of his neck turning a bright red.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:02 pm
"If you insist," she said. She walked with a air of pride, and seemed like...the princely type of woman. She looked so feminine and vulnerable with her torn blouse and gently tossled hair, but her face was strong yet gentle. "I live about 2 blocks from here," she said conversationally, glancing at him out of the corner of her eyes. He was tall...and handsome with his blonde hair. The thought made her turn a bit pink.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:08 pm
"well maybe i do, wouldnt want something else to happen to you" he said smiling at her his eyes giving her a quick once over when she wasnt lookign he smiled pleased with what he saw. he buried the brief thought deep inside him and walked alongside her.he couldnt help but notice how frail and vulnerable she looked. he didnt know why but he felt that she really wasnt he thought the guy back in the alley had just got the drop on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:11 pm
She noticed him looking at her and smirked playfully. "Take a picture, it'll last longer Mr...?" She tilted her head. What was his name again?...  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:18 pm
he stared at her a moment shaking his head a little embaressed. "romanov, vasily romanov" he said nodding at her. when she turned back around and kept walking there was a loud click. she looked back and saw him holding a camera. "ummm" he mumbled smiling at her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff