Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:02 pm
rush13
as the sword is slapped out of his hand he falls to the ground on his knees *hige fall to the ground and he starts to cry* why did they have to kill my parents
the half wolf walks over and picks him up"tell me who did it?"
the half wols sets him down on a rock and it sits down criss cross  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:04 pm
I hate trees but i will have to use them to hide and i am hungry i am about to go look for a deer to eat  

Ninja Assasin13

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:04 pm
continues to rest when she hears a new voice. " hmm.. i wonder who that is......." she began jumping towards the sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:06 pm
lupinewarrior
rush13
as the sword is slapped out of his hand he falls to the ground on his knees *hige fall to the ground and he starts to cry* why did they have to kill my parents

*wipes tears* i dont know who did it i was asleep i woke up from the sound of a siren and when i got outside my parens were laying there dead and as i started to run they shot me in my arm and leg but luckily i got away and then i woke up in the forest  

Ninja Assasin13

hinata37974

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:06 pm
"Trees are homes to innocent animals!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:08 pm
yeah animals that become my dinner  

Ninja Assasin13

hinata37974

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:08 pm
"Uhh sicko!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:09 pm
rush13
lupinewarrior
rush13

*wipes tears* i dont know who did it i was asleep i woke up from the sound of a siren and when i got outside my parens were laying there dead and as i started to run they shot me in my arm and leg but luckily i got away and then i woke up in the forest
"well you just attacked the wrong person"the half wolfpicks up a rock and throws it into the air catching it in a diffrent hand each time"did you ever find out who did it?"  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:10 pm
lupinewarrior
rush13
lupinewarrior
rush13

"well you just attacked the wrong person"the half wolfpicks up a rock and throws it into the air catching it in a diffrent hand each time"did you ever find out who did it?"

*speaks softly* No but they had a bunch of tanks and guns  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:10 pm
{going out to dinner cya in a few hours}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:12 pm
* she got to where the sound was and saw the boy from before and a different boy* hmmm...he looks my age... hopefully he isnt a wolf... * she said as she walked over to them*  
hinata37974
"Uhh sicko!"

what do you expect from a werewolf biggrin  

Ninja Assasin13

Ninja Assasin13

lupinewarrior
{going out to dinner cya in a few hours}

okay cya  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:13 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she got to where the sound was and saw the boy from before and a different boy* hmmm...he looks my age... hopefully he isnt a wolf... * she said as she walked over to them*

*picks up a pebble and throws it at the girl* who are you?  

Ninja Assasin13

hinata37974

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:15 pm
"So! I'm a vampire! You don't see me eating defenceless animals, I prefer big animals that put up fights. That makes me feel like I deserve my food."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff