Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
rp the land of magic (you can be whatever you want) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biokonrad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:54 am

Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
the other dragon must have maked it i have done nothing
"yet" she said aloud, she quickly coverd her mouth "i mean, yea your right" she bites her bottom lip and turns, she starts walking the other way, hoping he didnt hear her
he was totaly focused on the picture of himsel* huh did you say something?
she lets out a deep breath "nope, nothing at all" she turns back towards him
ok then. ill go search for that dragon

(((we can go to another rp if you want)))
she smiles "alright then" ((which one? and it doesnt matter))
(((sorry gtg bye bye)))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:55 am

biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
Aprilbaby1
biokonrad
he was totaly focused on the picture of himsel* huh did you say something?
she lets out a deep breath "nope, nothing at all" she turns back towards him
ok then. ill go search for that dragon

(((we can go to another rp if you want)))
she smiles "alright then" ((which one? and it doesnt matter))
(((sorry gtg bye bye)))
((bye XD))

Aprilbaby1

biokonrad

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:37 am

hello anyone here?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:43 am

sasuke was laying in the forest curled up in a ball ith his hands over his head. "no not again. i dont want to. dont make me hurt anyone!!!!!!!" he screamed as his body bacame covored in fire and the forest was lit on fire all around him. "no!!!!! dont!! stop it!!!!" he yelled and then he passed out. still covored in fire.

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:00 pm

she hears him, she ran towards him "what?" she asked seeing him, she kneels down beside him, watching the fire, she bites her bottom lip "oh what do i do?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:02 pm

Aprilbaby1
she hears him, she ran towards him "what?" she asked seeing him, she kneels down beside him, watching the fire, she bites her bottom lip "oh what do i do?"

passed out but still screaming. "get...out...of..my....HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!" he woke up and looked around at the fire "no..i..it...it burned the forest!!!!!"

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:03 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1

passed out but still screaming. "get...out...of..my....HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!" he woke up and looked around at the fire "no..i..it...it burned the forest!!!!!"
"yikes" she jumps back "its okay" she walks up to him, she wraps him in a hug, ignoring the burning pain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

"yikes" she jumps back "its okay" she walks up to him, she wraps him in a hug, ignoring the burning pain

looks at her. "raven!" he goes back to normal and the fire disappears. the forest looks like it was never on fire. "r..raven...th...thank...you..." passes out.

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:08 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

looks at her. "raven!" he goes back to normal and the fire disappears. the forest looks like it was never on fire. "r..raven...th...thank...you..." passes out.
she picks him up "no problem" she spreads her wings and flies back to the inn, she walks in her room and lays him on her bed, she walks into the bathroom and puts water on her arms, she watches as the burn marks heal quickly, she smiles
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:15 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she picks him up "no problem" she spreads her wings and flies back to the inn, she walks in her room and lays him on her bed, she walks into the bathroom and puts water on her arms, she watches as the burn marks heal quickly, she smiles

wakes up. "where am i?" sits up on the bed.

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:16 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she walks out of the bathroom, since he was asleep, she changed out of her dress and wore black shorts with a white tank top "in my room" she smiles softly "at the inn, you slept for a long time"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:22 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she walks out of the bathroom, since he was asleep, she changed out of her dress and wore black shorts with a white tank top "in my room" she smiles softly "at the inn, you slept for a long time"

looks at her. noticing her exceptional beauty. he sees the marks where she was burned still slightly showing. "are u ok raven???? i didnt want to hurt anyone...i'm so sorry." begins to cry.

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:25 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

looks at her. noticing her exceptional beauty. he sees the marks where she was burned still slightly showing. "are u ok raven???? i didnt want to hurt anyone...i'm so sorry." begins to cry.
she walks up to him "its okay" she sits beside him and hugs him "im okay, really" she rubbs his back "you didnt hurt me"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:29 pm

Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

she walks up to him "its okay" she sits beside him and hugs him "im okay, really" she rubbs his back "you didnt hurt me"

stops crying and looks at her. "yes i did. i burned u...." takes out a kunai. "i'm going to destroy this demon...even if it means destroying myself..."

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:31 pm

bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

stops crying and looks at her. "yes i did. i burned u...." takes out a kunai. "i'm going to destroy this demon...even if it means destroying myself..."
"dont please" she said looking at him "im okay, i didnt feel it, and im alright see, im still alive, please dont kill yourself"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff