Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:24 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
tal pulls out a few gold coins and gets a few churros and hands them out to a few children that are flocking around him he then hands one to kat
here's yours
he starts in on his

She look's at him and Smile's "That was nice" She take's her's and looks back at the Butterfly and it Lands on her Nose she giggles as it tickles her and it fly's off, She then starts on her Churro "So..."
so...what?
tal continues to eat his churro

"What?" She form's a confused look then it fade's
you said so
tal fineshes off his churro

"I Said what?" She barely started on her's so she took another bite Trying to figure out what the are talking about
never mind not that important
tal leans back on a bench and looks around at the people to see if any one suspicious walked by  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:26 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
so...what?

you said so

"I Said what?" She barely started on her's so she took another bite Trying to figure out what the are talking about
tal leans back on a bench and looks around at the people to see if any one suspicious walked by

"Um ok...So, How are you?" She said looking up taking another bite  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 am
(lolz XDD) she rolls her eyes, she yells at the man in french "go" she yelled, her phone ranged and she answered it "what?" she snapped, her face went instantly pale "im désolé mon seigneur" she whispered, she closed the phone and puts it away  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:29 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
so...what?

you said so

so-so i still sorta wish i was back on the beaches of tyros  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:31 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
you said so

She smile's and shrugg's "Beaches are fun..." she finishes her Churro She twists her Lip's thinking thn puts em back to normal  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:33 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
you said so

She smile's and shrugg's "Beaches are fun..." she finishes her Churro She twists her Lip's thinking thn puts em back to normal
there even better in the summer
he continues to scan the crowd looking for anything out of the ordinary  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:35 am
(lolz) she looks around "hmm, i think thats them" she whispered looking at them, she looks around "yep them" she turns and whispers something to the guy, she hands him her phone and points him towards the woods  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:39 am
Aprilbaby1
(lolz) she looks around "hmm, i think thats them" she whispered looking at them, she looks around "yep them" she turns and whispers something to the guy, she hands him her phone and points him towards the woods
tal whispers to himself
got ya  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:41 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal whispers to himself
got ya
she crosses her arms "no" she smirks and looks back at them, she sees them looking and waves, a large group of people walked in front of them and she took off running  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:42 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

there even better in the summer
he continues to scan the crowd looking for anything out of the ordinary

"I must Agree..." She looks around  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:44 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal whispers to himself
got ya
she crosses her arms "no" she smirks and looks back at them, she sees them looking and waves, a large group of people walked in front of them and she took off running
hey kat i found one of there agents follow me
tal stands up and jumps onto a nearby building and tails them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:45 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal whispers to himself
got ya
she smirks and looks around, she smiles and keeps running, she jumps up onto a building and jumped from roof top to roof top  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:50 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal whispers to himself
got ya
she smirks and looks around, she smiles and keeps running, she jumps up onto a building and jumped from roof top to roof top
tal follows after her but not being a ninja had some trouble do to his bulkiness making a bit of a clatter  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:50 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal whispers to himself
got ya
When no one was looking she Turned into a Cat and Run's after them and Keep's out of Sight  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:51 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal whispers to himself
got ya
When no one was looking she Turned into a Cat and Run's after them and Keep's out of Sight
she smirks hearing them follow, she looks down and jumps off, she laughs loving the goose chase, she looks up at the sky then keeps running  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff