Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:03 pm
The tournament finally arrieved and concuring to Trina's luck her first match was against the leader of the stuck up cadets she had difficulties with in the mess hall. "Lucky me," the cadet said with a cocky attitude as he choose his training weapon which happed to be a training spear, which is a pole with a padded cloth covering on the end where the spear head should be. The cadet then jumped into the ring and waited for his opponet to arrive.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:34 pm
Rolling her eyes at the sight before her, Trina decided that fate had a spiteful grudge against her. Waiting for her in the training ring stood the leader of the cadets that threatened her in the mess hall. “Great,” she mumbled in a sarcastic tone as she grabbed a training spear seeing as her weapon of choice wasn’t available. Sighing with a look of indifference and subtle boredom, Trina entered the ring and presumed a basic fighting stance.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:19 am
The Cadet, boldly rushed forward at Trina in order to delever a volly of thrust towards her chest cavity. Well aware that she could counterstrike he keeped his distance by making every attack a full thrust. Theses were slower to recover from but kept you at a farther distance. He also was pre pared to delever a block by twisting the spear horozontaly if she twere to send a thrust at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:13 pm
((Heads up: I’ve never rped close range combat before, except for the use of a dagger, but never anything this involved. So please don’t be too critical of my attempts at this.))
The cadet was brash by Trina’s standards. She had a feeling that he would charge her without a real plan. Non-experienced soldiers tended to be fool hardy. Trina had always favored her tactics and will power in any kind of fight. Normally she would use a bit of her powers in a misleading way to catch her opponent off guard, but since this was a tournament of sorts she didn’t want to give any of her favorite moves any. Instead she opted on slightly more evasive measures keeping in mind that she wouldn‘t be able to win by sheer force.

Trina quickly side stepped and handled the spear in more of a staff manner twirling it in large circles, tempting to block the thrusts. Immediately after a few thrusts were thrown at her, she crouched down and sent a blow towards the back of the cadets knees. Without taking notice to whether her efforts were effective she jabbed for with middle abdomen and then backed away to assess the damage with the spear in a blocking pose in front of her.
((If I need to change anything let me know.))

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:28 pm
((Well he is not supposed to win this, but I'll make it interesting.))
When the cadet saw Trina beginig to crouch, he imediatly went into a defensive stance by bringing the training spear back and jamming the end of it into the dirt, effectivly blocking Trina's swing from contacting with his knee. As he saw her pull the polearm back into an offensive stance, the Cadet used the training arm as a crutch to roll off to the right side while shifting his weight over the weapon as he somersaulted onto the dirt at Trina's right side dodging her thrust to his midsection, before pulling his spear back and aimming a clear blow towards her head. He then yelled as he attacked, "I am not going to lose to you that easy!"

((Pm me if I need to make anything clearer.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:04 pm
Following the brat, I was supprised he was still invisable, his path was so clear, I could track him with my eyes closed. "You still back there?", I asked looking behind me. And in that small space of time, the closed forest land became an open grass land, my first thought was along the lines of this being a good place to make a den. It was perfect, tall grass with low shrubs along the outside, and the sweetest smelling stream runing stright through it."Wow,"I breathed, This place is beautyful. Don't you guys think?  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:19 pm
Constance thought it was glorious, but it wasn't natural. "I don't like this..." She whisped more to herself than to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:49 pm
Trina barely caught sight of the incoming attack towards her head. A tinge of uncharacteristic anger boiled within her. This was a cheap shot, besides the fact that any soldier with a bit of dignity and pride would never aim for the head during a practice match, tournament or not. Without a second thought she ducked and sent a thick vine out of the earth for the cadet’s ankles. The likely hood of him noticing was extremely slim since she wasn’t one to brag about her abilities. No, she was raised with more integrity than that, besides she wasn’t the only one in the company with a few tricks up their sleeves. After barely dodging the blow Trina mimicked her attack from before and firmly sent a thrust with the spear towards his lower abdomen, while the vines searched for a firm grip on the cadet’s ankles.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:39 pm
"Attacking with such a simple move?" the cadet thought to himself, "this will be easy to dodge and then she'll be finished." He then bent his knees so he could hop backwards to dodge the blow, but as he did something caught him by the ankle and tripped him up. The cadet fell backwards and landed on his back, a loud "OOF" eminating from his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:47 pm
As Tramer ran he began to wonder why he was chasing this thing, if almost seemed as thou if was just trying to keep are attention distract use from something or…take us somewhere, these thoughts raced throw Tramer’s mind as he ran, thou in the end Tramer decided to continue fallowing this thing whether it was leading them somewhere good or bad Tramer was interested to see what was going on.  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:39 pm
A few miles into the grasslands, the trail led to a small clearing where all the grass had been laid down against the ground. ((think crop circles))
There was no trace of where the trail led from there and it was nearing nightfall.
The 'thing' watched them from afar, curious as to what they would do next. Will they stop and camp for the night in the safe haven he had brought them to? Will they insist as a group that they continue the futile search for me? Whatever they do, I need to make sure they are in the haven all during the night. 'Twould be my end if I let anything happen to those two: the ones that bring pets. It matters not what happens to the third, 'she is not needed' says him, 'only the ones who have my touch matter'. Hehe. That means I can do as I please with her. Hehe. Maybe tonight I should feed her to the 'Hungries'. No, too simple. Too quick. We'll have to find something later. Something slow and painfull.

((100 posts! Whoo Hoo!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:53 pm
A sly grin sneaked onto Trina’s face as she watch the brash cadet fall to the ground. “Serves him right,” she thought to herself. Bidding the vines to maintain their bind on the man she flung the practice spear around and directed it towards the cadet’s chest. Yielding what would be a very damaging blow Trina firmly nudged the practice weapon’s end at the grounded man. Still smirking she shot a questioning look towards the proctor of the match, silently asking if the fight was officially over. She really didn’t want to reveal anymore of her tactics, not with possible rivals watching.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:36 pm
"The match goes to Trina," the proctor exclaimed. After several more matches Trina was able to become the winner of one of the five blocks, qualifying her for the mission. "Report to the Captains office for details" the proctor told her after the last fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:51 pm
Finally the last fight was ensued and Trina felt a burden lift. Now she would be able to escape from the accusing glares of her company and serve her county properly. Of course, the others that made the mission may despise her, but a few was loads better than a whole mess hall’s worth of soldiers. After the haughty cadet from before her patience had worn exceptionally thin. Trina followed the proctor’s orders and left for the captain’s office. It appeared that she was maybe the last to arrive because the door was closed and she could hear voices on the other side. With a tad bit of hesitation she gave the door a brisk knock.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:29 pm
The office door was opened by one of the four soldiers that was not an officer, that were in the room. The Captain sat at his desk as he answered, "Come in Trina, we were just going to draw on which officer, each of you would be assigned to, but perhaps I should restate what this is all about." He then stood up and walked over to her ushering her to sit down in a chari while he explianed. "There seems to have been a lot of bounty hunters in this area lately and many of them have been turning up wounded or injured. The General wants us to send out two man cells to scout out the area and try to come up with some clues. To do this we needed to find five soldiers that have comparable strength of an officer, to assist the Lieutenant, the three sergents and myself. Our five corprals will remain here to look after the camp while we are absent. Now to get on with the drawing."

Captain Rex then lifted a stove top hat off of his desk and presented it to one of the soldiers who then reached into it and pulled out a slip of paper. "It seems you have chosen Lt. Grey." The other three soldiers then took their turns and each one of them pulled out one of the three sergeants slips. "It seems we end up as a team," the Captain said to Trina with a warm smile.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff