Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:31 pm
(i have no clue.) he than goes outside and finds a seat. He sits down with his cat by him and thinks of those cat haters.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:32 pm
Kyo Wraps her blanket around herself Because she Fell asleep as a Bunny and now she is Naked she reaches for her backpack and pulls out a Book she opens it to a Page and starts Writeing in it while Looking at the Picture in the Fram  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:34 pm
tye knocks on the room kyoko leon and the cat girl and his sister suka are in
will someone let me in before dinner turns to ice  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:38 pm
lupinewarrior

Kyo Hears the Door and Wonders How she Got in this Room She Wrapps the Blanket around her and Opens the Door "Hello?"  

iLacey

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:40 pm
"Maybe you should surpise them." he say to his cat and than the cat runs off looking for those evil peoples room.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:42 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

Kyo Hears the Door and Wonders How she Got in this Room She Wrapps the Blanket around her and Opens the Door "Hello?"
finly thanks iv been here forever with dinner and no one would answer me i lost my key and i couldent get in so i was knocking for a while
tye walks in and sets the ramen cups down and sits on the couch
notice the rooms much bigger?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:44 pm
the cat reache sthere dorm room and knows that meowing and scratching won't work so it sits outside the room waiting.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:45 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

finly thanks iv been here forever with dinner and no one would answer me i lost my key and i couldent get in so i was knocking for a while

"No...I Just Woke up, and Tye Im Soooooo Sorry about Figting with Anthra, and makeing all these Problems for You" She said Picking up her Bag and sitting on the Couch next to him  

iLacey

wt0335

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:45 pm
walk's around till he see's tye and kyo"hi tye hi kyo"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:46 pm
wt0335
walk's around till he see's tye and kyo"hi tye hi kyo"

(We r in Tye's Dorm Room)  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:47 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"No...I Just Woke up, and Tye Im Soooooo Sorry about Figting with Anthra, and makeing all these Problems for You" She said Picking up her Bag and sitting on the Couch next to him
dont worry about it its ok and we got moved to a three person room since my little sister suka is here now  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:49 pm
(k)walk's on by headed to his room  

wt0335

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:49 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

dont worry about it its ok and we got moved to a three person room since my little sister suka is here now

"Oh Thats so Kool...Wait was I a Bunny When you Moved me here or was I Human?" Shethinks Please Please let me Have been a Bunny  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:50 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

"Oh Thats so Kool...Wait was I a Bunny When you Moved me here or was I Human?" Shethinks Please Please let me Have been a Bunny

megaman sees everyone in the dining hall and keeps walking by since he cant eat  

Ninja Assasin13

iLacey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:51 pm
Ninja Assasin13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

megaman sees everyone in the dining hall and keeps walking by since he cant eat

(WE R IN A DORM DAMIT!)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games