Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:52 pm
((I am sorry. I didn't want to tell you.

I know if Bella, I've been speaking with her. She worries me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:17 pm
(She can't just up and leave!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:26 pm
(I know, I told her if she where to leave the world would seam to have lost some light. And so it would. I'm very fond of her.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:40 pm
(She said she was trying to abstain from Gaia, to fade away pleasantly. These are my exact words to her.

Abstain??? Heaven forbid! What makes you say such things?

You were one of my first friends on Gaia... You helped me to find my niche... You shown me reason to stay on Gaia, which ultimately led me to my true love... I owe a great many things to you, Bellabie, and that's why you are legendary in my eyes. If you were to fade away, however pleasantly... It would feel as if someone very close to me had died. I would cry at night for several days, and not speak much for quite some time. To know such a benevolent, caring force has been removed from a world is heart-breaking. There are monuments and commemorations to you, Bellabie, even if you know them not. You even have a cameo in the LOH guild video; even I cannot boast anything of that magnitude. You are a respected, loved pillar of the Gaian community, and we'd hate to lose you.

Please... Reconsider... This old heart of mine has suffered far too many ups and downs for the short time it has existed... This would be one of the more painful wounds it would have to bear... One of the greatest scars it would have to wear...

*cries a little* I've never told anyone this before, but now is about time...

My body is weak; I trained my mind before my body in my youth, so my muscle mass is not great. However, I am one of the fastest people out there. I can travel a good 7.5 mph when I'm at my best. However, I can only keep up that rate for extremely short distances; my endurance is poor in that regard. People blame my fragile frame, or my breathing style, saying that my body cannot take the strain.

This is not true. I can feel it.

When I burn up my energy to sprint, when I collapse it feels as if my heart is bursting at the seams. It may sound like a complete load of hogwash, but I believe it's because of my suffering. My mind's pain has taken affect on my body. My heart cannot take the strain of intense physical activity because it has been wounded too many times. It beats on a limp.

I am at the peak, the pinnacle of my emotions. I have finally resolved all issues and troubles; the future is bright. If anything were to happen to ruin that... I don't think I could bear it much longer. That limp would start to become a drag... that drag would become paralysis... I may lose all functionality, and become too weak in resolve to even stand up. Please... I beg of you... At least pop in once in awhile. At least say hi to those who care about you, to those who have honoured you. I am not the only one who owes you.

I have to thank you for a lot of things... But I don't wish to include a restricted existence on the list.

This may sound harsh and unfair... I know... But my heart tells me that these things must be said. I am sorry that in saying this I may have given your heart its own scar. But how would you feel, were you in my shoes? How would you feel if everything was on the verge of collapse, because of someone you care deeply about?

Please forgive me. I may not be able to forgive myself.

The choice is yours.

As you can see, she means a lot to a lot of people.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 am
((Yes, I know. I love her very much. And now that she wishes to leave, I blaim myself for not getting to know her to the full extent I could have. I find it my fault, please forgive me. I fear that had I done something sooner your dear friend would want to stay. Some lover I am, I'm making problems for you left and right. Please, forgive me. I didn't make an honourable effort to become close with bella. But I do love her. I'm so sorry.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:08 am
(It's not your fault. It was her choice, born from her changing palette and shifting lifestyle. Your skills as a lover are unaffected by this; I will always love you. Do not go making other people's problems your own; you are not Atlas. You cannot bear the world on your shoulders.)

(If she does leave... Would you like to help in making a memorial to her?)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:36 pm
(I hear your words, but they do not break surface. Yes, I will help. After what I've done, and how much she means to us. Yes, I will help.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm
(She says she promises to keep in touch, but I do not know how often that means...)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:04 pm
((I feal so bad....All she ever tells me is that I'm kind, and wonderful. I feal so bad, I don't deserve thoes words. I hope she comes often.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:21 pm
(You are kind. You are wonderful. You are deserving of those words. So is Bellabie; perhaps she is in a funk, as you are, thinking she is not worthy of them either. I sense that it will not be so; often is a rarity in these situations..)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:25 pm
((*Sigh* sure, sure.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:17 pm
[Goodness! You two are far too kind.
b]  

Bellabie

nite1394

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:20 pm
hi guys stoping be to think you all for making this one of the biggest RPs i ever seen  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff