Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Pixel-x-Bunny
Participating Soquili: Helberd
Link to Teepee: [x]

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: "Darling, im handsome. I don't need luck."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "I suppose intelligence, because if you have luck - then you don't need to think."

How do you plan to use luck this month?: "To get 'lucky', what else?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:06 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Frezir
Participating Soquili: Fyglia
Link to Teepee: xXx

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: Love is for the weak... Only the strong spread their seed into the lands and create their own chaos.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: Stamina is the exact opposite....

How do you plan to use luck this month?: I don't need luck, but to use it will be a wonder in creating more wind serpent spawn...

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:18 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Pavitra
Link to Teepee: <3

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?:
"Well... I uh... I love several, but.. I- I don't think there is anyone that loves me in the manner you're implying." Pavitra blushed deeply. "Well, Adalyn, says she is falling for me, but.. well.. love should be a presence known... shouldn't it?" Pavitra fidgeted his hooves, feeling guilty that he couldn't say he was falling in love for the mare as well though he of course cared.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?:
"You've asked me before... well. Sort of." He felt the uncomfortable fog ebb around him. "Intelligence certainly is the opposite. Knowledge is gathered, worked for, and applied too. Luck is a chance of fortune. Or disaster in many cases." Thinking of himself, Pavitra blushed hotly again under his white fur.

How do you plan to use luck this month?:
"Luck is never a planned thing, I don't think. Do you?" Pavitra thought for a moment. "Well... yes, I don't think I can plan to use it. I have very little to begin with. Certainly not enough to rely on it for any thing I might do the coming days." Swishing his tail left and right, he smiled faintly, nervous. "Is that all?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:08 am

Bonus Questions for February are Now Closed!

Bonus questions for March will open once all stats have been updated.

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Bonus Questions for March are Now Open!

Bonus stats for February have been added!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:05 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lilmissy4205
Participating Soquili: Royce Garnet [Cert]
Link to Teepee: [link]

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?:
A knight will never shrink away from any foe. However, my master tells me that one should think before reacting. I'm not sure if I understand that philosophy, but I haven't found a foe I couldn't best.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Luck would perhaps be the most opposite of courage. Courage isn't based on a chance encounter and success. It makes very little sense to me to find my courage lucky.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: If someone had killed my father, you bet I would be certain to find his killer no matter how long it took me to find him. It would go against my code of honor to allow such a foul deed to go unpunished.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:30 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: looking a bit confused, the harpy born boy cocked his head, "Lion's aren't the only things with claws. And the phrase relates to winds, usually. And after all, while it comes in like a lion, it leaves like a lamb. Little to be afraid of."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Taarab pondered this, brows furrowed. This was an odd question, since none of the options were really the opposite of anything. Finally he shook his head "I can't pick any of them, since none of them are really something I find to be in any way an 'opposite' of courage. There are so many different types of courage. Speed can bring you into it, Luck and stamina aide you, Intelligence gives you what you need to have such courage... All of them help support reasons to be courageous. Fools who face things blindly, without anything to aid them are full of courage, but rather ignorant of the dangers."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: "...I'd be brave enough to face him, and to train, but only to the point my culture allows.... While I love my father, I would never be allowed to face that man, unless brought along with the queen to face him. I'm a boy that likes making things. My mother or sister on the other hand... They might hunt the man down for killing him. I'd just be able help her make what she needs to face him."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JadedTiger22
Participating Soquili: Alto
Link to Teepee: XxX

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: I'll face anything head on as long as I believe in it with all of my heart; here's to hoping I remember it long enough.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Probably speed, because if you've got the gall to fight for something, you probably shouldn't be running away from anything.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Oh no, I don't think I could hold a grudge that long, let alone study for half as long. I do forget what I am in the middle of doing every once in a while, i.e. every day.

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Divena & DivenasMom
Participating Soquili: Amaya
Link to Teepee: Here

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "Of course! Bring it on! I'll face it swinging! Or laughing!" X-D

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Intelligence, of course. To have courage, you need to not know what you're facing and face it anyway!"

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: "Um.... sure? Wait.... that sounds familiar..... who said that?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:13 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: {X}

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "Bravery, ha! Why choose to die as a hero when you can live as an indifferent being? Bravery is for those who pretend to have something to 'fight' for or protect. I live my life avoiding trouble, moving from place to place and not wasting my time with ridiculous characters. Who needs bravery to survive an upcoming month anyways?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: "Courage is the absence of intelligence, anyone can tell you that. When one faces an opponent they are clearly not strong enough to battle they are classified as idiots. When it comes to courage, brains are not required."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?:
"Study? Twenty long years just to say seven words? That is lacking even more intelligence than I originally believed. Also, my father is undeserving of my thoughts or courage. End of story!"

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:23 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Briallan Oralee
Link to Teepee: xXx

She looks around almost panicked "Lions? Oh my.. I didn't see any tracks for them.." Her tail flags in warning much like a deer's would when danger was about. "Brave enough? Well.. I um.. I dunno.. I can try."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?:
Now assured there's no immediate danger she relaxes some. "Maybe Intelligence? " She nods to herself some. "Intelligence, because a brave individual may not heed what his or her head is telling them in dangerous situations where an intelligent one would see all the angles of it and take the better course of action for safety."

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?:

Her head lifts up and her eyes widen, tears beginning to well in them. "Why? Has something happened to my father??" She looks around wanting to get back to see for herself. "I.. I don't like fighting, I'm sorry I should get back home now.."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:55 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Helushka
Link to Teepee: Teepee

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: He puffs up a bit, tossing his head which brings attention to his mighty antlers. "I will face anything and overcome my fear!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Helushka ponders this question for a moment. "I feel it is Intelligence. Most who have courage tend to not heed intelligence. It's akin to brains and brawn."

Furrows brows as he says, "Oh so now you are quote 'Princess Bride'. Well that is interesting. I would say...maybe. Though I'm sure my father would wish for revenge. I would do it with more style..."

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:58 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tirokio and icy serenade [stats in my teepee]
Participating Soquili: Juude [waiting on updated tag]
In case it's needed: Co-ownership Agreement
Link to Teepee: My teepee

Juude shakes his head, tossing his mane about. "Sure am... Lions are nothin!" He grins bravely and puffs himself up.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?:
"Speed of course... cause you need that to run away. If you run away you're not very courageous dude."

Juude does his best to make an interesting face to best fit the accent then says with a serious face "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." After a moment's pause he laughs. "Uh.. I have no clue man.. no clue."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:21 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bardess Ookami
Participating Soquili: Jahyk
Link to Teepee:Home Sweet Home

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: "That's... a fairly simple question." He blinked. He had expected... more. Well, clearly more was coming. This was just to catch him off balance. He knew these questions were tricky, and how much trickier could you get then deceptive simpleness. Okay, simple for simple, he was on to their tricks, and ready, braced for the next one. "Yes."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: This was also simple, in that it was expected. Typical. They still were trying to make him lower his guard, no siree, he knew these would be tricky, and tricky they shall be. Guarded, he played the game, acting as if he took the question at face value. Of course, he didn't have an answer prepared for this one. Oh, he'd just wing it. "Luck." There. If they asked him to explain, he'd come up with something, but he was sure they wouldn't.

Would you say that you are courageous enough to study for twenty years in order to tell one man "You killed my father. Prepare to die."?: Aha! The trick! The complex one! He was proud of himself, hadn't let down his guard for a moment. No siree, not him! Because it isn't courage you need to do that, it's stamina! Patience! Well he had that in spades. He had been prepared for the trick, so it didn't slip him up. Holding his head proudly he said, "Yes I have the stamina to study and the courage to say the words." He beamed with pride then blinked. He hadn't seen his father since he was a foal... were they trying to tell him something? Nah.

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:08 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: DemonWingedPoetGirl
Participating Soquili: Reii Yuki
Link to Teepee: DemonWingedPoetGirls Tepee

March is known for coming in like a lion. Are you brave enough to face it?: *Laughs* well i dont really have any choice do i if i want to continue living right? so yea i guess iam.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Courage?: Intelligence because most offten you have to ignore. what your mind s telling you to be brave enough to do the right thing. like running into a burning teepee or diving into the ocean to pull out someone who is drowning. those are certainly not very smart things to do but they are the brave things to do.

well . . .i think that would be more determined than brave after all you were studying for 20 years and this other being that you wish to destroy probably had no prior planing to your arrival.
if hard work pays off like it normally does you should know your going to win sooo thats not really brave just well educated
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games