Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:47 pm
She looks at him" Yes but give him time to realize you would never take me away from him" She said holding on to kazuki"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:01 pm
Surprised at Diva's kiss and at Jeremy's comment. I hold onto Diva close as my mouth seems to drop open slightly, "He's my 'son'?.." I asked Diva, still looking at Jeremy. "But we're not married so... how does that work?.." I was a little shocked.

((sorry it took so long to reply. I had alot of tests to study for at school))

XScarredxHeroX

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:07 pm
Salem Delgado
"Are you sure?!" I asked as I held her close still worried "I Hope Takada gets back soon..."

"I feel fine Sano... thank you for caring so much..." I said quietly with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm
TwilightKitten
"If your world is in trouble, why would you come here? This hell hole isn't much better." He said as he ran along side her. The Thorn caused him horrible pain, but Karmen pressed onward.

"I came here to save my sister, Kaoru. My father found out where we sent her, so I came to make sure he doesn't find her." I said as we finally were standing in front of the door to where Kaoru was. "I can see you're in deep pain, it won't be long, I promise.. my sister is a master." I said with a smile as I opened the door. "I'm here Kaoru." I looked at Sano and my sister as Sano held her close, "I'm sorry to interrupt, but Kaoru, this boy Karmen needs your healing... please save him." I almost sounded desperate for Karmen to live. I was actually really worried about him..  

Sexii_Shadow

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:14 pm
I got out of bed, and beckoned Karmen over to me. "I'll gladly help you Karmen.. just stand in front of me and tell me what you have and what it's doing to you. I'll do the best I can."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:14 pm
"Come now, you must understend. Diva is my mother and if you two are truely lovers, then you must be my father."  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:29 pm
"I suppose that works.." I said in a low voice, "Just don't call me 'father', because I'm not ready to be called one." It makes me feel old. I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes under my mask.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:20 pm
"Of course Kazuki, I will refrain from calling you father." I said with a smile on my face.  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:29 am
I didn't smile, but just looked back at Diva, the thoughts of her kissing him coming back to his mind... I started to blush under my mask, but didn't show it.. I wonder if she loves me... I thought to myself...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:26 pm
"No no...you weren't interupting anything Takada...in fact I need to speak with you in privite..." Sano said as he stood and headed to the next room.  

Salem Delgado

Toinobay Shingen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:35 pm
Name: toinobay
Image:User Image
Bio:is the chiropteran king and has 1 younger brother who is his rival for the title of king, during the time of diva and saya, him and his brother tres o' antro was awake and fighting themselves. he is now the only male living of the chiropteran besides hagi. he is calm until he loses his temper and kills any1 in sight
Species:chiropteran
Weapons/Powers: katanas, whip and claws  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:09 pm
(Cool, you draw that?)  

Takaya Kotori-Asobi

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:37 pm