Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:34 pm

"I'm just a ghost."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:37 pm

"well atleast more for her"

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:39 pm

"You're in love with her brother. You're in love with only one person but feel close to another. It's easy to see which is which."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:41 pm

"hey" she pushes kat then laughs lightly "i guess" she leans back against the tree looking at the sky, she looks over at walt and blinks before looking away, she yawns "imma take a nap okay" she curls up and closes her eyes but doesnt fall asleep right away

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:45 pm

kat peted echos hair softly then she began 2 hum a lullybye she knew from a long ways back
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:46 pm

He gets up and goes over to her. "Who is who? Before you go to sleep, I have to make sure you know. Who is Who?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:49 pm

she looks at him confused and sleepily "what do you mean?" she asked yawning
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:50 pm

"Who is it that you will love? Who is it that you will become friends with once you get to know them well?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:52 pm

"i love them both" she murmers feeling her eyes close "i dont deserve them anyways" she whispered "they deserve someone better" she yawns again "yea..." she drifts off to sleep
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:53 pm

"everyone deceves atleast one person she can trust and love..."

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:56 pm

She looses the ability to breath. He heart feels like it stops breathing. All warmth gone, no feeling, not even pain, but she can feel love and friendship. It all went away and she was back to normal.

Walt stood next to her. "Like I said, I won't let you go to sleep until you tell me who you think is Who?"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:00 pm

"Gah!" she sits up quickly, her heart pounding in her chest, she looks at him "dont do that!" she yelled her heart hurting with all of her emotion trying to reach the surface, she looks away before tears started to form "i-..." she growls in anger and holds her head, rocking herself "WHY do you CARE?" she snapped trying to find out the true meaning to her emotion, she cries out shutting her eyes

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:02 pm

kat began 2 growl and she got up and faced walt "leave now or i will kill you for the second time"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:05 pm

"You can't." He turned to Echo. "Because I vowed to protect you. And for you to have a good life which I need you to have, I must know now if you know what is true and what is not. So I need to know who you think is who."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:09 pm

"both of them i love" she whispered "but....im afraid" she looks up "what if i choose one and im not happy?" she wipes her face "i love reis but....hes hardly around, all he does is protect, i never get a chance to talk to him, and im afraid that he will lose control one day" she takes a shaky breath "and i love Scott because i feel connected but...." she sighs "i dont know....its like hes holding back or something" she felt her shoulders sag "im just......oh i dont know"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games