Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:55 pm

My babies are gone! My babies are gone! Okay, so the site be down, but my babies!! 4laugh I'll try to console myself, but this is hard. And to see it's been down for awhile, makes me sadder. crying
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:38 pm

TJ and his Dragon Cave are having major server issues. I started a thread on it ... "Dragon Cave status". He did say that he would try to credit back the time on our eggs and hatchlings. biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Sapphire Seven

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 pm

Willa-Wisp
TJ and his Dragon Cave are having major server issues. I started a thread on it ... "Dragon Cave status". He did say that he would try to credit back the time on our eggs and hatchlings. biggrin

I sure hope so.. I dun wanna lose those golds. O_O
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:23 am

*sniffles slightly*
Well, the last time TJ said he would he did. My blue came back to life, remember? At least the only dragon I had currently was a mint that was my first but I kinda wouldn't want to see my paper and black die.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:00 am

*runs though screaming happily*
THE DRAGONS ARE BACK! THE DRAGONS ARE BACK! THE DRAGONS ARE BACK!
And they are all alive!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:02 am

EMERGENCY! Less than 2 days to do whatever!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:35 am

courtesy of Umrae, some from her guild..........
DRAGON WALKING - PLEASE CLICK THE EGGS - some have less than a day!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:17 am

WOO HOO!!! The babies are back!

Thanks for catching and walking the babies in trouble, Beady and Rae! *BIG HUGS*

Will get busy updating the Incubator and Infirmary! 3nodding biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:20 am

Willa-Wisp
WOO HOO!!! The babies are back!

Thanks for catching and walking the babies in trouble, Beady and Rae! *BIG HUGS*

Will get busy updating the Incubator and Infirmary! 3nodding biggrin

*purrs loudly*
Me loves it!
And the black was an egg when I started. The mint be mine and I was just walking to get the views on it. I think the only one left is the pink.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:28 am

*salutes Willa*
Another batch safe for now!
Me will be back in about 2 hours so if you feel any more need attention I will walk them then!

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Umrae

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:35 am

User Image

♪ Most of the endangered babies and eggs are now safe. ♫

â—‰ Love is an epic level challenge â—‰
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:38 am

They is all safe!
The black hatched, all the others grew up and my mint is looking big and healthy!

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:43 am

The work never ends.....Wonder how I missed these my first time around?
And me loves the updated first post Willa!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:49 am

And they have been saved.
Wow, that set didn't take much.

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:57 am

Updates...

First, in the Incubator and Nursery - I've updated everyone's scrolls, including getting some codes for babies we were missing. I've also give some special recognition to some folks who have been "going the extra mile" to help our babies reach adulthood. There are now designations, such as dragon walker and thread keeper (links to other folks' threads where you can post your babies for clicks and views).

If I have missed anyone, please accept my most profound apologies and let me know so I can make the appropriate corrections!

Second, in the Infirmary - At the bottom of the Infirmary updates, there is a listing for the babies needing walking (those babies with 2 days or less and needing that extra help to hatch/mature). If you want to help them, simply quote the post and copy the "Dragon Walk" info. Then go on walkies with the babies. And thanks for the help!!!

And, now the Infirmary update...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Wednesday, June 18, at 1:40 pm ET

* GOOD NEWS *

The babies are back! Woo Hoo! mrgreen

Umrae's friend has a healthy purple hatchling and DablondeMunchkin also has a black dragonet! Jadeira also has two new hatchlings - a purple and a red!

We've got a lot of new adults ... Draconia23's orange magi dragon, justkittykat's gray boulder dragon, bd004's black warrior dragon, DragonRose's purple dragon, Sapphire Seven's paper dragon, and Umrae's mint and pink dragons. The adults have been moved to the adult post (second post on second page).

wahmbulance HELP NEEDED! wahmbulance

NONE! Can you believe it?!? mrgreen

Babies afflicted with S3 (Soft Shell or Sick) disease

NONE! YIPPEE!

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies have 2 days or less! Please click and thanks!!! ~ ~ ~
No babies at present needing walkies. biggrin
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games